• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

[TWX-13782] Iron walls being taken into account - IMPORTANT

DeletedUser2084

Sorry for the terrible title post. Wasn't sure what to post but thought this needed to be looked at asap.
As you can see in the upload picture part - a report of an attacker/defender but the defender has the iron wall buff (which they shouldn't have as far as I know?) that keeps the walls from going below level 11. You can clearly see the walls being brought down from 20 - 0 so as far as I know, the defender should've fought at 100% only with no wall bonus.

Names of both players were omitted due to not being my report.

Attachments

• anotherbug.png
    anotherbug.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 246

DeletedUser2122

its just there for the report hasn't really been taken into account,although im not sure if every report is supposed to show it like that. I will check on that. Iron wall prevents from demolishing a certain level of your wall and yours demolished the whole wall so it's not really being taken into account.

DeletedUser2084

its just there for the report hasn't really been taken into account,although im not sure if every report is supposed to show it like that. I will check on that. Iron wall prevents from demolishing a certain level of your wall and yours demolished the whole wall so it's not really being taken into account.

Yeah but isn't the min level supposed to be level 5 for iron walls and not 11? Why is it also showing in the power side thingy (forgot the name)? Shouldn't it show 100% for the defender since he lost his walls and not 155%? Looking at some calcs it looks like he definitely lost more than he should have.

DeletedUser2122

hmmm true,my bad didnt see your image clearly
will test this and get back to you

DeletedUser486

Rams damage walls twice.

Once at the start of the battle, and again at the end of the battle if the attacker wins.

DeletedUser16

This is only a graphical issue. As Yatogami mentioned above rams damage wall twice. In this case rams downgraded wall to level 11 before battle and 0 after the battle.