• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Two TW2 Forums

DeletedUser

I fail to see the reasoning behind this. Also, if there is a beta forum, and a us forum, what the hell forum am I on? England? This is freaking crazy. They should consolidate all of the forums into one. As for the servers I don't even know. Some people say they lag more on European servers while from the United States, but i've never seen a difference. Would the player base not double if they combined everything?

DeletedUser

Yes you are on England forum, every diffrent "language" server has there own forum
ex .de (Deutsch) server would have there own .de forum this is because of there native language. you arent going to put native speaking germans on an english forum

DeletedUser

Yes I guess. But this being a European forum, every post I have seen has been in English (Sometimes the poster will also post in German) so why not combine the us, and en forums? Just seems to me that some of these forums could be combined. I find it odd that they have a forum for literally each different language. Not to mention their servers as well. I am american, and I somehow ended up on the en server. Which is fine, but it defaulted to that. Surely the website could know that my IP is coming from us, and place me on the us server. But it didn't. Just trying to learn how things are ran here, I am sure this is probably similar to all of their games, including TW1. Also I know this company is based in Germany. Just again, as I said, seems weird they would split their player base so much.

DeletedUser

Yes some forums can be combined together but i am currently living in the US and got defaulted to England as well. This has happened to me on multiple games and they could probably pinpoint your location but hey thats extra work.

DeletedUser

Yep I suppose so.. It's fine our times off so it means I can noble them while their sleeping, and they can do the same to me... :p Recently the games I have been trying out, I find like ten copies of the same game, its weird. Anyways, thanks for clearing it up.

Now just have to wait for them to post the patch notes on the en forum...