• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Two players - One account

DeletedUser2369

Hi,
Think this is a question more for the mods, but what the heck.
So I do not play tw2 at this time. I dont have the time for the current rule setup.
My housemate, however, does play.
Here's the question, if I wish to help my housemate in the game, must I create an account, join their tribe, go on as a coop, and ignore my own account? This I believe would count as "pushing" their account, which is against the rules, however if we both use the same account to play would probably be against the "shared password" rule.

It is forbidden to use one or more accounts only to advance the progress of another or other accounts (so-called pushing).
Sharing the password is considered illegal under any circumstances.

Is there a third option?
To reiterate - I do not now, nor do i wish to, have my own account active within any tw2 world
I played a couple of worlds a few years ago, disliked the rebalancing, and chose not to continue playing. However, as I havent found another game that I do like, I would like to check in and help out my housemate from time to time. We currently share the same computers, and my housemate regularly shows me around their account for advice (to my knowledge there is no rule against that). When I get bored id like to be able to farm for them, or help them respond to attacks.
I am not available as much as they are, and obviously we are in the same time zone, so this would not increase the activity on the account very much. Im just getting drawn in by their playing.

DeletedUser430

We hope that your question was answered via support as you have submitted.

DeletedUser2369

Yes, thanks coolnite. id created this before the support ticket. Feel free to delete this thread.