• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

two CRUCIAL bugs

• Thread starter DeletedUser3444
  • Start date

DeletedUser3444

Dear,

I have been using the Android application of this game alongside the browser version. There are two very disturbing bugs;
the first bug is that whenever you have an incoming, it does show what village is attacking you, but not who. If they are fakes from 20+ hours away it is impossible to find that particular village without knowning the player's name that owns it.

the second bug occurs once someone has attacked you. If you view the village's info, it would still appear as if it was an incoming attack, even tough the attack is already on their way back.

And then something else, not a bug but a suggestion; in the browser version of this game, we can press a green check mark and it would instantly finish building, for free. This check mark does not appear on the android version of the game, which makes it a nuisance to quickly rebuild your wall when you are at a party and you see you've been hit for example.

I'm not really good in writing long text's in English, especially not when it is about explaining a bug, but I hope I made clear what I meant.

Yours sincerely,
BremFM

DeletedUser3444

One more thing, that has also been stated in another bug report, I do not receive notifications. Well, not constantly. I am only able to receive notifications if I am not in the application for no longer than 5 minutes. I have given the application full push notification permissions, and have enabled them in the settings, but if the application is closed for longer than a few minutes, no more notifications will pop up (notifications from other applications, such as WhatsApp and Skype do pop up so it is not my phone causing this.)

DeletedUser3444

Also, could anyone provice an apk link to the most recent version of the tribalwars 2 app? For some reason, my phone won't show a new update. I believe mine is still in 1.49? Anyways, the quick attack option and the bug fixes do not work. (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Android Lollipop 5.0.1)