• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Twisted Netherworld Dukes (TND)

DeletedUser

Twisted Netherworld Dukes Is Recruiting

Some History and Backstory

So TND was in fact a amalgamation of three tribes into one from EN15 Orava To create a Rim Tribe that has manged to stay in the top 5 since formation near enough.

This is the first tribe I looked created on returning to TW type games since a 7-8 year Brake.

In EN16 Tho I am hoping to get the team together in And get a Solid Core to work and expand from to create A tribe that in the Top 3 with a Good chance to Actually Push to win the world.

So if your interested in trying something new with a big Challenge ahead in a new Tribe Join EN16 on the South East Side and Apply to join TND Help me do something Special that could change the TW2 World as we know it And bring a new Tribe in the Mix along with the all ready well know Tribe like SETO/ADD/SUR/STD

heh think the players get known more then the tribes nowadays unless u played a world with them before and they keep same name ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe but even well know players need a Tribe and sometimes a change is good Plus I am well knowm dammit Well my Ego dam well should be