• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TW2-Tools

Anyone know what is going on with tw2-tools website. Has been under maintenance for over two days. It has also had problems for the past week.

DeletedUser4731

I don't understand why you do this alone and why innogames don't sponsor you so you can hire a team or assist you with their own team of developers and such.

Tribal wars 2 is a strategy warfare game, the ability to look at a map and calculate risk and position is an important tool. Atm a lot of people are blind, im blind not being able to see where most tribes are located, which tribe would suit me the most and so on.

so i think it's tribal wars 2 responsibility to have such a tool up and running at all times.

I don't understand why you do this alone and why innogames don't sponsor you so you can hire a team or assist you with their own team of developers and such.

Tribal wars 2 is a strategy warfare game, the ability to look at a map and calculate risk and position is an important tool. Atm a lot of people are blind, im blind not being able to see where most tribes are located, which tribe would suit me the most and so on.

so i think it's tribal wars 2 responsibility to have such a tool up and running at all times.

I agree, this is a valuable tool for the tw2 Community. INNO should look into this and support you in some way or hire you and get you some help to maintain it.