• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tw2 Confession Thread

DeletedUser2616

I only follow the words of the magic conch shell, it says no

DeletedUser2754

And regarding my sins...
I always talk bad of crowners but I actually did buy crowns once. It was in an early stage of the game, I had like 10 villages at most. I sent some attacks on someone and I had everything prepared to build a church and so on.
But I'm like Doris in Finding Nemo, and whenever I have to multitask I forget what I was doing before. So I looked back to the attacks I had sent and found out that the first one was going to land before the church was finished to be built.
I was so disappointed with myself when I did such a rookie and unnecessary mistake that I decided to buy some crowns and rush the church.

After the attack had landed I finally understood that Doris had gotten to me. That attack had been sent with the paladin, so it required no faith and was supposed to land before the church was built.
I was happy that I took no real benefit from those crowns and decided to never use crowns again. Donated the remaining crowns to the tribe and meanwhile I received 2 packs of 200 crowns and they were all donated to the tribe skills.

I'm always too quick on forgiving my lazyness and all my other game play sins, so I don't really count them as sins.

DeletedUser

And regarding my sins...
I always talk bad of crowners but I actually did buy crowns

There you have it in Writing Daredeviler - somebody else than you are keeping innogames entire office flowing with cash !! :D

DeletedUser

I don't think so...
I once bought 12k crowns and donated all 12k to my tribe... Needless to say even my comrades were disgusted in me, because they were discussing what to get between Unity and Medicus and those 12k crowns filled an entire bar's worth.
I ended the debate quickly xD

DeletedUser

I don't think so...
I once bought 12k crowns and donated all 12k to my tribe... Needless to say even my comrades were disgusted in me, because they were discussing what to get between Unity and Medicus and those 12k crowns filled an entire bar's worth.
I ended the debate quickly xD
haha, I was wondering why the decision was reached so quickly :)

DeletedUser486

I started a newbie guide, but have not been able to finish, or even continue, it. My greatest sin.

I lead the Rank 1 tribe on en2, the world is ours to lose, but I am still not without my mistakes leading, including alienating one of my most trusted of players in what is now ancient history, I still hold my regrets.

I never lie, but I absolutely press any and all advantage I can make from my enemy assuming things about me.

Again, in not lying, I am sometimes far more open in my communications to players external to my tribe, creating unnecessary risk to my long term strategy. Prime example of this being my experience with en2 tribe Shield.

I am very lazy in my ops, preferring chaos to timing, worse, I have recently been unable to follow through on what is for me considerable effort in sending all my nukes.

DeletedUser3001

I never lie
Thats my most commonly spoken phrase when im defending myself after I have lied :p Im keeping my eyes on you! I bet you only pretend to be lazy in your OPs, but in reality you time it really really well. Im on to you!