• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troops relocation feature missing?

DeletedUser3506

Just to know if the troops relocation feature is going to be activated in this world any time soon?

Regards

DeletedUser3495

I'm also interested in this. I was under the impression it would be enabled for future worlds, including this new one. I submitted a support ticket about this when I finished my second village and was not able to relocate troops. Quite bizarre.

DeletedUser3198

"As for unit relocation this feature is being tested on en16 and en17, but we are analyzing our data with those worlds before making further changes on new or older worlds.

Sincerely,
Kengi
Community Manager"

TW2 have told that 'relocation' feature will be applied to future worlds.

this world is an illusion, rats!

No announcement was made about this world until it was already open ... and now , out of the blue , the relocation option isn't activated ? ... at least a notification on the world announcement like " relocate troops feature will not be activated on this world " ??

and i was excited to test the troops relocation and the mass building features :(

DeletedUser2185

The feature is not missing, it is only being tested on En16 and En17. This world will not have it unless the devs decide to add it a later point in the world. I will make sure next world you will be notified if this will be added or not.

DeletedUser3495

The feature is not missing, it is only being tested on En16 and En17. This world will not have it unless the devs decide to add it a later point in the world. I will make sure next world you will be notified if this will be added or not.
Slightly disingenuous to say that its not missing when it was announced that Every future world (16 and beyond) would have this feature, so YES it is actually missing because you (innogames) said that it would be there.

DeletedUser3391

From Dement0r on the "Version 1.42" announcement post: "This feature will only be activated on the most recent realm. All future realms will have this feature active right from the beginning."
It can be seen here: "https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/version-1-42.3534/

Please, don't treat us like we all are 10 y.o. and stop playing with semantics. And, please, enable relocation in this one and all future worlds as you guys said it would be done.

Thank you.