• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

troops outside the village after conquer

DeletedUser

What happem to the troops which are outside the village at the moment when noble takes it away? I mean troops that are going to another village at the time, or troops that station in another village. Did they become a property of the new owner, or they just dissapear?

DeletedUser

kulkib;n13022 said:
What happem to the troops which are outside the village at the moment when noble takes it away? I mean troops that are going to another village at the time, or troops that station in another village. Did they become a property of the new owner, or they just dissapear?

they don't dissapear. they stay in that village to def the village
it happened to me when i was conquering a village, i managed to conquer it then the army of the supporting player came in,it didnt became my units or disappear though,its just there trying to defend my village

DeletedUser486

baphoyetz;n13212 said:
they don't dissapear. they stay in that village to def the village
it happened to me when i was conquering a village, i managed to conquer it then the army of the supporting player came in,it didnt became my units or disappear though,its just there trying to defend my village
You are talking about troops from another villasge, not the one you took? The troops from the one you took should be dead from fighting or vanished for being out at the moment of conquering.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n13217 said:
You are talking about troops from another villasge, not the one you took? The troops from the one you took should be dead from fighting or vanished for being out at the moment of conquering.

ah yes of course. i thought what he was saying is when a player tries to support a village that you're trying to conquer the units of the supporter disappear.