• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop relocation

• Thread starter DeletedUser4468
  • Start date

DeletedUser4468

i cannot seem to relocate troops between villages.
Havent played for a while, is this feature no longer available ?

DeletedUser4458

I dont have the relocate TAB so cant do that.
Because world is broken. We have 100 loyalty and everything we need but cannot relocate. This is like the old school world settings? Please don't tell me theyve reverted back to them without telling us. @sudidi Thanks

DeletedUser3951

Are you out of protection? You cannot relocate troops when you are under protection either.

DeletedUser4458

Are you out of protection? You cannot relocate troops when you are under protection either.
Really? I swear I had relocated troops under protection before. Has this always been a thing or when was it implemented?

DeletedUser4458

As far as I am aware it has always been the way of it, well since I started playing anyhow.
Ok thanks for letting me know, many of my tribe members were confused as well I always thought I had been able to relocate as soon as my second village was created.

DeletedUser3903

I am looking into finding out more about what is going on with the relocation at this time. Thank you to those who have sent in tickets and have mentioned it here.

DeletedUser4458

aha, thats ok. I thought it was weird. Thanks for fixing!