• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop counts on ipad

DeletedUser2033

These really are in a mess.

I try to attack from a village and it says I may have 500 axes. The pull down troop bar on the main screen shows the same, yet when I go to inventory it may say 250.

It's not a tiny error, it's huge. SO far though it only seems to be happening in recently taken villages

DeletedUser

The Same for me , in ALL of my villages.
Also if you interrup The recruting queue all units build up until the cancelation will be lost..
The game slows down in reaction to the commands,
While scrolling the map it get stuck and them just jump to somewhere, like its reacting to a comand given 2s ago.
It loads slower.

DeletedUser2033

Worked out what it is: the troop count in the pull down menu, and the troop count showing available to attack includes troops in the build queue, whereas the inventory shows properly.

So a pretty easy one to fix.. please

Is it me or does this game seem to get MORE buggy as we go on; this bug is a new one for example!

DeletedUser2033

Worked out what it is: the troop count in the pull down menu, and the troop count showing available to attack includes troops in the build queue, whereas the inventory shows properly.

So a pretty easy one to fix.. please

Is it me or does this game seem to get MORE buggy as we go on; this bug is a new one for example!

Ok - and? Are you doing anything about this? It counts troops in the build queue as being available. Iv'e found what the problem is, surely this is easy to fix. It used to work fine.... 3 weeks and counting... Anyone at home?

DeletedUser2302

This was barely tolerable when I was just busy farming, but try timing attacks when it lets you select more troops than you actually have. Hope this will be fixed in the next update. any word on timing of that?