• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troop build queues

DeletedUser

Just to be clear from the start, I hope this doesn't sound like me just having a moan. Overall I think the game mechanics are a vast improvement on the original title so excellent stuff. However do I think it is fair to query the balancing issues a little...

With the world settings what they are (quick barb growth, only one troop build center, x1 world speed, and with axes having a slower build time than on TW1) what are everyones troop build queues like (and the good players in particular)?

I am by no means an elite player, and I'm not playing that intensively, but they are already beginning to feel a little ridiculous. I've only been playing for a little over 5 days and already I have nearly two days worth of troops queued up. I presume the hardcore guys and gals must be farming far more than they could ever hope to spend without using coins (which the cynic in me is beginning to question if this is the entire point...).

I get the intention was probably to flatten the exponential growth of the elites which was too common a feature of TW1 and needed to be addressed, but if I a nubcake part-timer like me is beginning to hit the ceiling something must be a little awry...

Would either speeding up troop build, or slowing down barb growth in future worlds help at all?

DeletedUser811

Most of the time I have over 2 days of troops in queue, maxed resources and full building queue. I barely have to farm, the barbs yield a bit too much

DeletedUser

my troop build are very very fast now thnx to update i can buy tons of troop a day

DeletedUser

It shrinks the gap between the players who have tons of time and the ones who have to play more casual. Which isn't too bad since the one bad thing about this game is how much time is needed. Skilled players with skilled tribes can still dominate too so I don't think it is bad. However we will see as the world goes on if this is a good balance of making it a bit easier for casual players.
I won't say i'm casual, especially on weekends when I have more time, but I know I can't be active enough to be a top player so I am a bit biased, but I've played enough TW to know this won't stop the best most skilled tribe from winning.

DeletedUser

I had a 180hrs+ i was stuck in a nasty loop of building HQ,Farm,RAX for the better part of a week on the .us server. and i still managed to overflow a few times. Ofc i was farming :)