• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Troll infestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3505

EN23 has been invaded by trolls (Commonwealth/4chan
349b792ead.png
) who are here to try to destroy the game for everyone else and get them banned.
Their latest tactic is changing the names of villages that we're about to noble, and then reporting us for the name to get us banned.
84781e3d33.jpg

Support are falling for it, and helping them accomplish what they want, which is ridiculous.

What can be done about this?

DeletedUser4045

You getting sent to the rim and then whining about a tribeless player changing his village name and blaming us is childish.

DeletedUser3505

Everyone who bothers to do a little research into your recruitment threads and your hangout at 4chan in general will see clear as day what's happening here.
"Tribeless player"... Weird that you even know who the player is, isn't it?

DeletedUser3390

He wonders why he can't win south east and goes so far to even blame us for trying to ruin everyone's experience for dominating it.

These are his members in a nutshell
https://gyazo.com/9c9be303e6bea6d1de8f5b4cf715c268

Really makes you think
This is totally of topic as it has nothing to do with the thing that ceero mentioned
Ceero is showing evidence of a inappropriate village name that was indeed changed before the village was nobled
@ceero try and make a support ticket moderators will look into it

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4206

It has everything to do with it. CeeRo has been languishing because he was over confident in going into a war with us after multiple of them regarded us as noobs, uncoordinated, and incompetent. Quite the opposite has been shown and he cannot handle it. Since this realization and being rimmed (3..4..5..?) times in roughly a month he has decided to whip up a false pretense that 300+ members are predominantly crowners. That wasn't enough.. he at least returned to reality for a little and made a complaint that they were out numbered. Obviously. Now, we're all being painted as a Commonwealth of griefers here to ruin the world. The only world that's being ruined is YAK. Really makes you think why the leader of a tribe that is getting demolished is constantly complaining on the forums yet we have many allies and foes who do not mutter a word relating to anything he bickers about. Read around a bit before you post.

DeletedUser3390

It has everything to do with it. CeeRo has been languishing because he was over confident in going into a war with us after multiple of them regarded us as noobs, uncoordinated, and incompetent. Quite the opposite has been shown and he cannot handle it. Since this realization and being rimmed (3..4..5..?) times in roughly a month he has decided to whip up a false pretense that 300+ members are predominantly crowners. That wasn't enough.. he at least returned to reality for a little and made a complaint that they were out numbered. Obviously. Now, we're all being painted as a Commonwealth of griefers here to ruin the world. The only world that's being ruined is YAK. Really makes you think why the leader of a tribe that is getting demolished is constantly complaining on the forums yet we have many allies and foes who do not mutter a word relating to anything he bickers about. Read around a bit before you post.
Still is of topic
The current post isn't about the war in any way its about personal harrasment and tactical reporting being done by your tribe's members.
I always read everything before I post something. And I am now posting regarding the topic of this message. Which is "Harasement and Tactical reporting". I don't need to see the other posts on the forum as they are in no way related to this thread. The screenshot clearly shows abusive village names
And thus you showing war reports is off topic as it is in no way related to the topic. So I suggest you keep things to the threads they are meant to be in.

DeletedUser3505

We've known and said you were trolls and griefers since day one, its not anything new

DeletedUser4206

>Personal harassment and tactical reporting
Where? Proof? Who even is the player? I see a village name and nothing else.

You honestly think I'm going to sit by and let a smear campaign go on without saying something? You're quite the moderator, perhaps they can be the ones to run the forums and you continue your stay as a guest?

Do you both comprehend how illogical it is to believe it is our "tactic" to change a name of a village before it is taken like support couldn't see who named it? Then again, nothing really surprises me when it comes to yes men.

DeletedUser3390

>Personal harassment and tactical reporting
Where? Proof? Who even is the player? I see a village name and nothing else.

You honestly think I'm going to sit by and let a smear campaign go on without saying something? You're quite the moderator, perhaps they can be the ones to run the forums and you continue your stay as a guest?

Do you both comprehend how illogical it is to believe it is our "tactic" to change a name of a village before it is taken like support couldn't see who named it? Then again, nothing really surprises me when it comes to yes men.
I'm not moderating anything. I'm stating the fact that you are tying to go off topic. And since my last post you haven't reacted to the fact that you where going off topic but instead you try and move the topic to yet another conversation. As I said I'm reacting to the topic and I simply said what ceero should do in case something like this happens.
But lets not go off topic anymore and wait for an actual moderator to respond to this message thread instead so they can figure out what happened.

DeletedUser4163

I really used to enjoy this game but this constant defamation of my tribe by YAK is really getting to me... Hope the moderators will intervene soon because this hate campaign lead by ceero and his friends actually hurts people..

DeletedUser4271

I honestly didst think Commonwealth could get more immature .
Let me point out several facts
#! the village name in a tribes log saying player conquered (insert village name) is the name prior to the taking of a village.Ergo your tribe is changing and then reporting for offensive village names.
#2 you deliberately bait Yakuza members into swearing or demeaning you in messages so you can ban them and take their villages.And yet when it happens to you , you cry and make yourself seem innocent.(we do and have taken screenshots of your bait)
#3 Your crying over hurt feelings on a tribal WARS game.In a war you do something called mind games.Obviously it's working.

DeletedUser3390

I love quoting rules so here I go
8. Fair play

Please treat other players with the same level of respect with which you would like to be treated. Following the rules helps to create a fun and fair environment for everyone.
We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the game. Bans may be appealed via the Support System.
Tricking other players into breaking the rules will be punished. If you believe someone is breaking the rules, you may contact the support team by (instructions to help). Then, follow the steps that come up to report the person(s).
Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules is prohibited and can result in your punishment. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.
Please be aware that we do not refund Crowns to players who are banned for breaking the rules.

I bolded the part That is the rule coverd by Caelum2 #1 statement

DeletedUser4206

I honestly didst think Commonwealth could get more immature .
Let me point out several facts
#! the village name in a tribes log saying player conquered (insert village name) is the name prior to the taking of a village.Ergo your tribe is changing and then reporting for offensive village names.
#2 you deliberately bait Yakuza members into swearing or demeaning you in messages so you can ban them and take their villages.And yet when it happens to you , you cry and make yourself seem innocent.(we do and have taken screenshots of your bait)
#3 Your crying over hurt feelings on a tribal WARS game.In a war you do something called mind games.Obviously it's working.

H..he he can't be hurt feelings over this.. It is working.. H..he he

The only in the SE that's immature seems to be Yakuzas villages.

Can i please have a screenshot proving he is with us?

It seems I'm out of the loop I'm curious about the crying too I've read the forums and I'm just not seeing where we're crying.

Sorry if this message didn't come out well I'm on mobile eating breakfast alone again and it isn't phone friendly

DeletedUser4271

H..he he can't be hurt feelings over this.. It is working.. H..he he

The only in the SE that's immature seems to be Yakuzas villages.

Can i please have a screenshot proving he is with us?

It seems I'm out of the loop I'm curious about the crying too I've read the forums and I'm just not seeing where we're crying.

Sorry if this message didn't come out well I'm on mobile eating breakfast alone again and it isn't phone friendly
It is not on the public forums im afraid.Safe to say one of your members will be banned for swearing at us when we smashed a nuke upon our walls.

DeletedUser3903

Everyone lets please stop this before it leads to actions you do not want. Threads that do not stay on topic or are jabbing at one another beyond friendly fire - will be removed. Players that continue to fuel this will be subject to further actions as well.

DeletedUser4206

Everyone lets please stop this before it leads to actions you do not want. Threads that do not stay on topic or are jabbing at one another beyond friendly fire - will be removed. Players that continue to fuel this will be subject to further actions as well.

Please ghost.. Who has the best hat.. Injustihat and I think you prefer Peace's now and are very disgruntled

Status
Not open for further replies.