• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribes with no Offensive Bashpoints

• Thread starter DeletedUser3538
  • Start date

DeletedUser3538

I was scouting around my area - as you do, and noticed this - the third and ninth ranked tribes have ZERO offensive bashpoints. Lots of defense, but a level of non-internvention that would make Ghandi proud.

So is this a legit tactic, or what?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 11.45.28 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 11.45.28 am.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 217

DeletedUser4970

3rd tribe : Premade from whatever reason that is not defending itself. all crammed in the south in 2 provinces.
9th tribe : Possible cheat tribe formed by TBP member "graf von neustadt" i can't believe he is doing this again. Those names were familiar so I looked up and (clever, cody, ice-man, nicolasek) these three were definitely in the area where graf was first starting in W48. They all have high resource pits, high market level and they all push their resources to graf and help him grow faster. He did this until 1 week ago when he was destroyed by nearby player. Its pathetic that he had 6-7 accounts to push himself but can't defend 1-2 player's attack. Anyway, thought it was over but looks like he started a new tribe lol. Hope the mods read this and ban him.

DeletedUser3538

3rd tribe : Premade from whatever reason that is not defending itself. all crammed in the south in 2 provinces.
9th tribe : Possible cheat tribe formed by TBP member "graf von neustadt" i can't believe he is doing this again. Those names were familiar so I looked up and (clever, cody, ice-man, nicolasek) these three were definitely in the area where graf was first starting in W48. They all have high resource pits, high market level and they all push their resources to graf and help him grow faster. He did this until 1 week ago when he was destroyed by nearby player. Its pathetic that he had 6-7 accounts to push himself but can't defend 1-2 player's attack. Anyway, thought it was over but looks like he started a new tribe lol. Hope the mods read this and ban him.
A 24 player tribe to feed one player? WTF - and I see he has respawned in the middle of it.

DeletedUser3538

Just to update. Despite a couple of weeks of attacks, no responses, no movement of defence, nothing. No growth in troops - yet none of them are full when you attack.
But here's the thing - "graf von Neustadt", despite only being at level 1 on the farming achievements, and with only 2 villas above basic, finds a way to noble like a person who is online 24/7 farming like there is no tomorrow.
Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 11.47.21 am.png

Must be costing him a fortune.

DeletedUser5183

So, members like ice man started near graf at start of the world. They were in my province. I made them all quit and graf as well. Then they were near eachother in the north and I had my guys wipe them out as well. I see he is back to 10 villages and 8 points because he thinks being on the leaderboard is something special. Regardless, he is terrible.