• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribes/Maps

DeletedUser3725

T
Yak in en18 were heavily relient on their allies OWN.In the begining before your hugs you were doing rather badly in the war of en18.Here you dont have the bigger ally to work together with so this world might possibly be different due to circumstances change world to world.
Says who ? ... ah just rhagar....nothing to worry about ... :p

DeletedUser3976

Hey Barren :p
So guys, what's the point discussing the current top10 tribes when it's 2 weeks into the world? Just trying to waste time? lmao
On a serious note, it seems like all the top tribes except for BAD are going to undergo heavy roster changes, mainly for the worse. Pay attention to the northern rims, as well.

DeletedUser1581

You say you to me like I've been a member or claim to have been a member of Yak before. This is not the case .....

DeletedUser3803

Asa just look like that mass recruiting tribe that's at the start of every world and eventually drops out the top 5 or disbands due to poor leadership.
I like the look of BAD lots of players in there I recognise and they have a good spread through out the SE, maybe need to drag some more players into the world around their rim to secure it.
RWS also look a good tribe, recognise some names their and they got a few world winners sitting in their ranks too. They seem to be dead center of the world which with out smart diplomacy will ruin them (having borders with other top ranking tribes like BAD and Asa). I can see them doing well if they have good diplomacy and pick their enemies and allies wisely.
Nan I've fought against some of these players on the rim of EN18, their leadership is good and there are some good players in their ranks but on that world their recruitment policy wasn't the best. If their recruitment is the same here they will be giving home to inexperienced players and maybe some sandbox players too."
Yak are also a tribe from EN18, they looked good their and I see it's the same leadership here so I can see them doing well and securing the NE of the world with out too much competition.
Are u sure u fought those guys in the rim?.I remembered you were in LOB. And we started in the same province in the NW,close to.middle.As a newbie,I was so bad at start and you attacked me and then quitted very early. Dont know why?.It was good that ggc1 made NAP with LOB and I survived and finally finished within top 20 when the war end.

DeletedUser3725

Are u sure u fought those guys in the rim?.I remembered you were in LOB. And we started in the same province in the NW,close to.middle.As a newbie,I was so bad at start and you attacked me and then quitted very early. Dont know why?.It was good that ggc1 made NAP with LOB and I survived and finally finished within top 20 when the war end.
As I remember lob was before Inlander and they where at war with nan early at the beginning

DeletedUser3803

I was in Telford arms at first and then merged into inlander,then LOB,then ,YaK, then OWN. I know inlander was at war with NaN, then turned into NAP. But I remember that whitty played very early game only and suddently quitted surprisingly.

DeletedUser3727

EN18 players are gonna hug it all out again. We have also included BAD and RWS in this very popular move.
Or shall we play it rhaegar's way and noble all the greys instead?
Both great and valid tactics.

Another question though, how many of the top 10/50 players are crowners that'll implode the second they run out of greys to noble and SimFarmVille turns into a wargame?

DeletedUser1581

I was your right. But it was different leadership and their hugging ways was killing off my growth an they wouldn't listen to my views on how 7 NAP's and 3 alliances hurts the growth of the tribe over all. If I'd had my way you'd have been rimmed out of that province but oh well. I rejoined the rim on an alias so I could have the fun I wanted.
Yes there's a lot of high member counts on this world, merge wars has begun maybe? Seems to me these days people are fearful to play the war game (despite the fact the game is tribalwars not tribalmerge) which drags the attendance of worlds down as players quit out of frustration.
Either way hopefully some wars break out and it becomes interesting.

DeletedUser2616

Another question though, how many of the top 10/50 players are crowners that'll implode the second they run out of greys to noble and SimFarmVille turns into a wargame?

@andy01 is definitely crowning to make up for his lack of skill ;)

DeletedUser1581

Nice vote of confidence from the fellow tribes mate lol most of the top players only crown at the start of a world to gain a boost (as most others are doing it). Late game crowns aren't too useful unless your crowning a church in or purchasing domination!

DeletedUser3727

I was your right. But it was different leadership and their hugging ways was killing off my growth an they wouldn't listen to my views on how 7 NAP's and 3 alliances hurts the growth of the tribe over all. If I'd had my way you'd have been rimmed out of that province but oh well. I rejoined the rim on an alias so I could have the fun I wanted.
Yes there's a lot of high member counts on this world, merge wars has begun maybe? Seems to me these days people are fearful to play the war game (despite the fact the game is tribalwars not tribalmerge) which drags the attendance of worlds down as players quit out of frustration.
You got the game name wrong. It's MergeWars now. You don't fight with units but diplomatic and strategic mergers. Hostile takeovers may occur, but they are rare.

DeletedUser300

I think asa and yak are at war as far as I'm aware.

Now back to exacting revenge on some people...

DeletedUser3803

It is free for all game bro, no limit of alliance , NAP,( i think) and no limit of merge. So why fight vs all in FFA game? Instead play smarter. Mass smash a tribe/s and eat them harder and merge harder to end the world quickly, brag as the world winners, take the crowns quickly, and do the same thing in the next coming world, lol. http://www.tribalhugs.net/ . In fact diplomacy is not that easy and the bigger player/tribe talk more shit and you have to deal with it.It is sometimes much harder than a war. War/swallowing a tribe is better if your tribe is much bigger and can swallow the other quickly, but merge is better if you two have similar size/strength.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1581

I'm a loyal and honourable player. I don't break diplomacy for the sake of my personal glory/amusement that is selfish. I've led tribes before and been a diplomat, I understand the role it plays in the game thank you. What happened to you on this world? 0 points? Not tribal hugs I take it .....

DeletedUser1914

EN18 players are gonna hug it all out again. We have also included BAD and RWS in this very popular move.
Or shall we play it rhaegar's way and noble all the greys instead?
Both great and valid tactics.

Go ask Baogo ,ricky and Bienti how nobeling barbs for me went.Its a legitimate survival tactic when your fighting people ricky and bienti's size.It also saved me alot .Yeh i nobeled barbs but i don't just play sim city.Never on en 18 did i go above 75k points and yet i can boast 2+million overall bashpoints...why there are some in Yak and OWN that are double heck triple my size and cant boast having anywhere near as bashpoints.and don't forget i did a fair share through my co-ops(no they were not inactive before you go and rip into me ask jehiz to check if you really want)

DeletedUser3727

Go ask Baogo ,ricky and Bienti how nobeling barbs for me went.Its a legitimate survival tactic when your fighting people ricky and bienti's size.It also saved me alot .Yeh i nobeled barbs but i don't just play sim city.Never on en 18 did i go above 75k points and yet i can boast 2+million overall bashpoints...why there are some in Yak and OWN that are double heck triple my size and cant boast having anywhere near as bashpoints.and don't forget i did a fair share through my co-ops(no they were not inactive before you go and rip into me ask jehiz to check if you really want)
You're right, it wasn't necessary your tactic, but your tribes tactic to noble all greys in the entire SW quadrant. So I should have written BD/FoD/other incarnations and not your nick, my bad !
There's a lot of "less than capable" players in every tribe, you just ended in the one with the higher count of these than the others :/

And JD, NEVER! ;)

DeletedUser1914

You're right, it wasn't necessary your tactic, but your tribes tactic to noble all greys in the entire SW quadrant. So I should have written BD/FoD/other incarnations and not your nick, my bad !
There's a lot of "less than capable" players in every tribe, you just ended in the one with the higher count of these than the others :/

And JD, NEVER! ;)
there we go. FYI it was leaderships call to lockdown atleast one province because we were losing too much ground due to shit players not knowing how to support and work together.