• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribes/Maps

DeletedUser300

Big Fish has cleared most members of Godlike Union in our provinces - at least 10 :D Made a couple restart so far as well haha
Wouldn't call it a war though - it was just fun lol

I can't approve of you butchering my old tribe haha lol.

I have a 1 on 1 going on but its just dragging out.

DeletedUser2048

I can't approve of you butchering my old tribe haha lol.

I have a 1 on 1 going on but its just dragging out.

Haha fair enough. Tbh, it wasn't all that hard - we didn't really lose much because most of them weren't building many troops lol. I'm just proud of my tribe mates - they're awesome :)

DeletedUser300

Haha fair enough. Tbh, it wasn't all that hard - we didn't really lose much because most of them weren't building many troops lol. I'm just proud of my tribe mates - they're awesome :)

Well, I'm pretty sure most of them are new to the game or playing on more then 1 world heh.

DeletedUser2048

Well, I'm pretty sure most of them are new to the game or playing on more then 1 world heh.
ah well, their loss lol. I'm just happy with the way my tribe is going :) Looking forward to a good fight for the world!

DeletedUser300

ah well, their loss lol. I'm just happy with the way my tribe is going :) Looking forward to a good fight for the world!

Well I still got a score to settle with kapigirl for that weird message XD

I'm looking forward for a good fight too, but not right now :p

DeletedUser300

map_www_en22_6e7c80c007881b9819b74f195c751c70_14773468410756.png

top 10 changed a bit and ofc the first conquests are happening

DeletedUser3725

:confused:
whats wrong on the picture ? any clue whats was happen ? tools is sadly out dated
bYmR4X.jpg

DeletedUser1323

Not sure, tw2tools does have issues now and then when it misses a few days. That is a 3rd party website that is not maintained by Innogames. Please, contact the tw2tools website owner for any issues with their website. Thank you.

DeletedUser3725

I'm
Not sure, tw2tools does have issues now and then when it misses a few days. That is a 3rd party website that is not maintained by Innogames. Please, contact the tw2tools website owner for any issues with their website. Thank you.
in aware that the tools site is 3rd party , i just personally meant with the picture that the 12th rank was missing in the actual game ( as well ingames takes a lot longer to update ).

Just curious which tribe gone missing , but found it out now :p

DeletedUser300

And WHW merged with kings... the hugging continues. Also such a dirty move.

DeletedUser1914

lets hope this doesnt become another merge fest world...orava

DeletedUser3833

if it does its the players fault, always looking for the easy win... do a survey and 90% will tell you merging sucks, follow a world and 90% of the tribes still do it..so yeah people can change this if they really wanted to

DeletedUser300

really they did :eek:

Yup they did WHW only has 4 members left, yday it were a lot more then that and all of them are in Kings now.
if it does its the players fault, always looking for the easy win... do a survey and 90% will tell you merging sucks, follow a world and 90% of the tribes still do it..so yeah people can change this if they really wanted to

The thing is the tribe I'm in was at war with WHW and then they decided to merge with Kings... More like the easy win out of a war the cowards, but I'll have their heads on a spike.

DeletedUser3725

Man I run out of targets :/ if they all merge .

And I'm soooooo scared of the new tribe MOT . Guess they will haunt me down if I ever let them build a farm again :D

DeletedUser1581

Asa just look like that mass recruiting tribe that's at the start of every world and eventually drops out the top 5 or disbands due to poor leadership.
I like the look of BAD lots of players in there I recognise and they have a good spread through out the SE, maybe need to drag some more players into the world around their rim to secure it.
RWS also look a good tribe, recognise some names their and they got a few world winners sitting in their ranks too. They seem to be dead center of the world which with out smart diplomacy will ruin them (having borders with other top ranking tribes like BAD and Asa). I can see them doing well if they have good diplomacy and pick their enemies and allies wisely.
Nan I've fought against some of these players on the rim of EN18, their leadership is good and there are some good players in their ranks but on that world their recruitment policy wasn't the best. If their recruitment is the same here they will be giving home to inexperienced players and maybe some sandbox players too.
Yak are also a tribe from EN18, they looked good their and I see it's the same leadership here so I can see them doing well and securing the NE of the world with out too much competition.

DeletedUser1914

Asa just look like that mass recruiting tribe that's at the start of every world and eventually drops out the top 5 or disbands due to poor leadership.
I like the look of BAD lots of players in there I recognise and they have a good spread through out the SE, maybe need to drag some more players into the world around their rim to secure it.
RWS also look a good tribe, recognise some names their and they got a few world winners sitting in their ranks too. They seem to be dead center of the world which with out smart diplomacy will ruin them (having borders with other top ranking tribes like BAD and Asa). I can see them doing well if they have good diplomacy and pick their enemies and allies wisely.
Nan I've fought against some of these players on the rim of EN18, their leadership is good and there are some good players in their ranks but on that world their recruitment policy wasn't the best. If their recruitment is the same here they will be giving home to inexperienced players and maybe some sandbox players too.
Yak are also a tribe from EN18, they looked good their and I see it's the same leadership here so I can see them doing well and securing the NE of the world with out too much competition.
Yak in en18 were heavily relient on their allies OWN.In the begining before your hugs you were doing rather badly in the war of en18.Here you dont have the bigger ally to work together with so this world might possibly be different due to circumstances change world to world.