• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribes/Maps

DeletedUser2578

So normal topic about tribes and on going events between tribes like wars. And ofc some maps too :)

this is pretty early but i will update map daily if needed. At least most tribes will stay in top 10.

Note: only my tribe (REX) color is chosen purposely. I will later update biggest tribes go with red and blue
b820fe47264b2ee8d377928550e45a3f

map_www_en22_40097298ed6da1560f276de8397d4d05_14762077716036.png

DeletedUser2578

Black background, zoom in, remove players and barbs
world will grow so no point to zoomr as all villges wont be shown. barbs and players tell how big world is if i show only top tribes that doesn't tell a lot

DeletedUser300

RWS is gonna stunt their growth sitting that close together, but good for def :)

DeletedUser1594

world will grow so no point to zoomr as all villges wont be shown. barbs and players tell how big world is if i show only top tribes that doesn't tell a lot
I guess you are zoomed in enough, but the barbs and players are a waste, this is suppose to be a top tribe map, not sure how barbs and tribeless players are relevant

DeletedUser3204

My opinion looking at the map is BAD tribe got best position overall. not to spread not to compact. perfect to coordinate and support each other.
they are also not everywhere like other tribes so they can sitt back and fight their own wars. less possibility to get in fighting with 3+ tribes same time.

DeletedUser2616

Probably best not to use yellow and bright green if there's only 4 relevant tribes so far. I'd suggest orange, red or white

Although my eyes are probably screwed, I'm having a hard time differentiating between WC1 and BAD at the west bit :p

DeletedUser3087

Im thinking of doing a newsletter with interviews, atats, map, ect. Would there be any interest in being done, I would try to moddle it after the one Cuddles did for en10
That sounds like a plan mate, and I do appreciate the World Tribe Standings as well. And thanks Ceero

DeletedUser2048

Im thinking of doing a newsletter with interviews, atats, map, ect. Would there be any interest in being done, I would try to moddle it after the one Cuddles did for en10

Lol, you should check out the one the Big Fish council (mostly zGrimreapah) made for en7 - "Fish Pond Weekly." Mostly banter, but was pretty funny haha

DeletedUser3578

That sounds pretty interesting, shekel. How would you organize one of these newsletters?

And it's too soon to determine any placement. We should update the map in a few weeks or so, after BP goes down.

DeletedUser1323

Lol, you should check out the one the Big Fish council (mostly zGrimreapah) made for en7 - "Fish Pond Weekly." Mostly banter, but was pretty funny haha
It could use elements of this, but needs to be free of rules breaches that happened in that thread.

DeletedUser300

So are there any wars going on or just all still playing tribal hug/simcity? :p

DeletedUser2048

So are there any wars going on or just all still playing tribal hug/simcity? :p

Big Fish has cleared most members of Godlike Union in our provinces - at least 10 :D Made a couple restart so far as well haha
Wouldn't call it a war though - it was just fun lol