• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe opinions

DeletedUser1914

Alas me and mine have migrated to this world.And so i must once again make the forums alive! for it is my life goal obviously!
So why dont we tale a look at tribe position and thoughts on them? i'll start with a map of B D that have come over from leeds
map_www_en18_5f931c28ec613776bd37e24652fc15f5_14631530593396.png

Does our spread look cute? i think it looks like we cheated tbh its just too damned perfect.

DeletedUser2615

Hey rhaegar,

Thanks for the good work.
Join the SW was the order :)

DeletedUser

My hope is that there will be tribes that can contest with P&D. I don't want them to mass-recruit and keep such an advantage that they will win bar nonne -- there's no excitement unless two quality tribes war mid game.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2785

Well FOE you are in a good world,because there are lots of quality tribes in here,only they will survive till the end,like in any other world.

DeletedUser2615

Ok tribes. hmm.
Ownage [OWN]
Mass recruited in the NE. Apparently the leader just invited all the players in that area and hoped for the best. Surprisingly, the player base are mostly psychopathic megalomaniacs from an international syndicate of mental hospitals. They are using TW2 as a daily therapy to try and bring out positive feelings and even cuddling. Unfortunately there has already been 4 murders but the company is still hopeful for better results.

Although ranked 6 and going up, their insistence to keep to 40 members will surely see them overtaken and eventually lose to larger tribes. But they don't seem to care? Obviously the leader is very inexperienced and is only holding onto the weak leadership because he is more insane than the rest.

I wish them good luck but honestly I only give them about 2 weeks before they implode.
e78c43036975fb6f320ceb048e5391b7

DeletedUser3505

Ok tribes. hmm.
Ownage [OWN]
Mass recruited in the NE. Apparently the leader just invited all the players in that area and hoped for the best. Surprisingly, the player base are mostly psychopathic megalomaniacs from an international syndicate of mental hospitals. They are using TW2 as a daily therapy to try and bring out positive feelings and even cuddling. Unfortunately there has already been 4 murders but the company is still hopeful for better results.

Although ranked 6 and going up, their insistence to keep to 40 members will surely see them overtaken and eventually lose to larger tribes. But they don't seem to care? Obviously the leader is very inexperienced and is only holding onto the weak leadership because he is more insane than the rest.

I wish them good luck but honestly I only give them about 2 weeks before they implode.
e78c43036975fb6f320ceb048e5391b7

Sounds like a very accurate assessment from my dealings with them