• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe number 1

I just started here so i dont know everything but im starting to get pretty dissapointed about IMP. When they asked me to join they told me that i would get the oppurtunity to play against some great players. So i decided to start playing at EN 11 But im starting to belive they lied to me So im actually starting to get a bit upset. But i guess that TBK have someone doing great work checking stats looking for inactive IMP players. So i admit that there is atleast 1 TBK player with a great skill
Hi Snow Pea Sorry we haven't been able to welcome you to this server appropriately as yet. We have been busy working on other areas whilst you have been growing to a nice size. We will stop being rude shortly and throw you a nice welcoming party.

Hi Snow Pea Sorry we haven't been able to welcome you to this server appropriately as yet. We have been busy working on other areas whilst you have been growing to a nice size. We will stop being rude shortly and throw you a nice welcoming party.
Wow, you won't welcome me too ? !!!

DeletedUser

Then we return to the math problem forwarded by lmmb01. I truly belive you will have the majority of your members with tendonitis problem in all fingers before that happends.
Hm,
Are you thinking of joining TBK to resolve the problem with math and save our fingers? :)

DeletedUser2847

No i dont want to join TBK you see i play to win and if im going to do that its better to be in the winning tribe. But i have a good plan about saving your fingers. When i see a player starting to struggle with the fingers i normally just noble some villas from him and he calm down. Problem solved:)

DeletedUser

I love your optimism but your hopes for winning with IMP are very distant from reality. Let's do math again....... :)
You are loosing villas to TBK with an alarming speed and my math teacher says no way for IMP to win this world.

DeletedUser1594

I love your optimism but your hopes for winning with IMP are very distant from reality. Let's do math again....... :)
You are loosing villas to TBK with an alarming speed and my math teacher says no way for IMP to win this world.

Don't worry at our current numbers(which go up everyday), you are only 66,651 villages from securing victory, hopefully they add more villages to the map

DeletedUser1594

working on it Sheckie. We have taken a few out of Tenth today so starting to even up the ledger
well technically you are evening up from the villages he had just took from dellem, still have a ways to go

DeletedUser1427

I'm loving this banter. I can't wait till my account is fixed so I can get back to fighting!

DeletedUser

I'm loving this banter. I can't wait till my account is fixed so I can get back to fighting!
Are they going to compensate you for lost time and opportunities?
Maybe you did something wrong as someone from Innogames was looking at your account and then by mistake took you off line?

DeletedUser2847

He asked them to delete his account at EN 14. But EN 11 was deleted . And i heard some rumours that they will compensate all members in IMP with 500 villas each. So suddenly Tbk woldnt be nr 1 anymore. Its like i told you i stick with the winning tribe:)

DeletedUser

He asked them to delete his account at EN 14. But EN 11 was deleted . And i heard some rumours that they will compensate all members in IMP with 500 villas each. So suddenly Tbk woldnt be nr 1 anymore. Its like i told you i stick with the winning tribe:)
I heard some rumors that they will compensate all players of this world with 500 villas each that we can end this world very soon with TBK at the top :)

DeletedUser2847

I dont belive so. My spy deep innside Innogames headquarter is telling me that its only IMP that is getting extra villas. This is because of the major setback we have by this bug. I will estimate that we need to fight against you 1-2 extra months before our victory is set.

DeletedUser

To win this game you need a miracle to happen. I mean a massive one like - carrots from IMP start eating rabbits from TBK.
At the moment rabbits from TBK are chewing carrots from IMP :p

DeletedUser2616

Please don't bring up bunnies in this thread, you'll regret it when someone by the name of metalbunny comes along :eek:

DeletedUser2740

Oh, Consterlegend.....the only villas you've taken from me have been mass attack events by DtA (10-12 players on me alone) after I moved to IMP and was the only tribe member that far south. I kept my church villas and have managed to gain back ground there. You are not of interest to me, nor have been, up to this point. I'm sure your former tribe players that quit playing after I started taking their villas would tell the story differently, but....oh, wait, they quit and I'm still here. See you soon.....:)

Incorrect, love.
Yes, I've set up ops against you (2-3 players max. Not sure where 10-12 players has come from). I've also attacked you solo. You lost villages both times.
You've gained back no ground in this area either. Seems you'll say anything to make yourself look good?
When it became apparent you were no fun and didn't want to attack back we were happy for your villas to sit there till later instead of wasting our nukes on them.

The only active member of DtA I recall you attacking was Jerroper... And as I recall that also included mass attacks from tenth and paragonal... Mostly tenth and paragonal. You then joined in and munched on scraps and inactives within the area. But if you thinking you made someone quit helps you sleep at night... ;)

DeletedUser2185

HA! Dont get cheeky there mate, I will restore his account, but no one in IMP is getting compensated.

DeletedUser

Incorrect, love.
Yes, I've set up ops against you (2-3 players max. Not sure where 10-12 players has come from). I've also attacked you solo. You lost villages both times.
You've gained back no ground in this area either. Seems you'll say anything to make yourself look good?
When it became apparent you were no fun and didn't want to attack back we were happy for your villas to sit there till later instead of wasting our nukes on them.

The only active member of DtA I recall you attacking was Jerroper... And as I recall that also included mass attacks from tenth and paragonal... Mostly tenth and paragonal. You then joined in and munched on scraps and inactives within the area. But if you thinking you made someone quit helps you sleep at night... ;)

My dear,

You have selective memory. The 10-12 was back when sweeney went to TBK and Onya led the DtA onslaught. I don't remember attacking Jerroper at all when he was active - not my op, but I did hit bored, zcraft, cythraul, geek goddess and one or two others I can't recall, cause most of them quit. The numbers speak volumes.....I outrank you point wise on all accounts. I don't have to say things to make myself look good....my stats say it for me. So take your trash talk and go back to playing with your barbie dolls.