• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe number 1

DeletedUser2740

My dear,

You have selective memory. The 10-12 was back when sweeney went to TBK and Onya led the DtA onslaught. I don't remember attacking Jerroper at all when he was active - not my op, but I did hit bored, zcraft, cythraul, geek goddess and one or two others I can't recall, cause most of them quit. The numbers speak volumes.....I outrank you point wise on all accounts. I don't have to say things to make myself look good....my stats say it for me. So take your trash talk and go back to playing with your barbie dolls.

No DtA OP of that size was attempted on you, what you're saying is exaggerated.
Cythraul and geekgoddess were both inactive, as was Har har. Valangar. von Ludick, Casualspoon and riceyum. Funny that the only active member you attacked you dont remember attacking. Possibly because of just that.. He was active and you didn't manage to conquer a villa from him.

Fortunately for you though, attacking and clearing inactive villas does add to your stats. Well done.

I'd trash talk you some more but I've got to go back to playing with my barbie dolls... o_O Thank you for showing me your level of maturity. I know now to keep things simplistic with you. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

pot-kettle-hate-lifestyle.jpg

I have witnessed one of the most cowardly moments in this game. the #2 tribe battling for domination has been disbanded so they could end the world. You aren't a group of warriors. You are a bunch of cowards.

DeletedUser1427

twas nobler to free the people of their chains, than to cherish in their misery.

good to see some of the IMP players have formed new tribes. Thanks for fighting it out unlike your gutless former leader

DeletedUser1427

"Hark," a voice cried, "I'm a true warrior! Watch me as I gorge on those who have already departed. Celebrate my prowess as I feed on the fallen."

DeletedUser

Papa Shekel did the right thing by sending his kids home. IMP lost the war when we became the tribe Nr 1 and now it's only the matter of when TBK will win this world.
I feel sorry for you Mister Carrot, you joined the wrong tribe.