• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe limit

DeletedUser4698

This next context comes frome the us forum.. :

well I want to put it out there LIT is going to challenge any and all tribes on the next EN server that opens as kind of a championship server if you will . we won't be doing more than 60 players on that server and it will be an amalgamation of LIT VAG and COS players in that tribe . a best of the best if you will .all challengers are encouraged to stay at that 60 player mark as well .

DeletedUser4686

Chamionship server is tw1 content been there done that already. Now i srsly hope u guys win w32 or it wouldxbe forever embarrasing for urself

DeletedUser4686

Im confused aswell how u cant figure out im speaking to u.

U announce ur from a pre made u brag abit about it and now i hope u make it happen and win

DeletedUser4711

Known quoted someone from ELITE we are not ELITE we are VOC

DeletedUser4709

@Sethroad93
url

RI0Iaoh.jpg

DeletedUser4711

and indeed what he is telling there is that they are already 90+ members after saying they would leave it at 60...

DeletedUser4605

i would not be surprised if elite goes to 200 :p they do that on every server they join. but looks like a lot of elite players have not joined this world yet or they might have changed names

DeletedUser4605

so when they say they will not go beyond 60, it actually meant, "we will not go above 60 till we encounter any sign of aggression or resistance or any tribe out recruiting us" :p :D

DeletedUser4686

180.....wow that is even worse than most maybe all en tribes ive seen winning...usually its at 100-130...but 180??? Gg

Its like goonswarm 2.0 with their 3000+ fleet no quality.

DeletedUser4732

I dont like speed limits in this game. I want to grow quick and dont want to get a fine for speeding. Thank you very much.

DeletedUser2742

Yeah but, everyone plays their own way, tribes ( our outspoken members there of) make claims and the reputations follow em

We'll stay at 60! Oooops we're at 300!

Most of you are useless fckers the rest of us say

DeletedUser4732

when you have a very large tribe its a real challenge to keep track of who is active. So they cripple themselves with dead weight.

DeletedUser4721

but they also make sure they will be able to intern them if ever they go inactive ;)