• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribe limit

DeletedUser4686

I have a dream. A TW2 realm... with tribe limit of 40.... can i have that? pretty kindly pls?

instead of 3 tribes fighting it out.....we could have......12 :D

everybody would be happy.

more fights.

longer realms.

more players due to the need to stomp the neighbour kid.

imo the innogames would be more happy because the seed will flow....and the seed must flow.(cash)

DeletedUser1104

Actually calling someone a 10 usually means u think they are a 10 out of 10 aka good looking. and you seem like you ment it with lots of homo.

DeletedUser4686

Actually calling someone a 10 usually means u think they are a 10 out of 10 aka good looking. and you seem like you ment it with lots of homo.

and what is the problem with that? lets say i have a thing for ohee and you make it sound like its a bad thing then i need to report you for being anti homo which is kinda sad. real sad

DeletedUser1104

and what is the problem with that? lets say i have a thing for ohee and you make it sound like its a bad thing then i need to report you for being anti homo which is kinda sad. real sad
there is not enough time to explain the internet to you in full. but i guess uve never heard the "no homo" statement after a very homo statement. U can ask raphiel for examples.

DeletedUser4686

sounds fun i will hit him up if we ever play in same tribe :D

W32 is gunna be gud

DeletedUser4651

there is not enough time to explain the internet to you in full. but i guess uve never heard the "no homo" statement after a very homo statement. U can ask raphiel for examples.

example 1: Barren

DeletedUser4605

There was a competition Us community manager has put on us 23, It was a give away of extra crowns if any tribe with not more than 65 players at any point in the game ended up in the top 3.
eventually, almost all the tribes participated and a tribe with 65 members won the realm. can some thing like this be done?

DeletedUser2742

There was a competition Us community manager has put on us 23, It was a give away of extra crowns if any tribe with not more than 65 players at any point in the game ended up in the top 3.
eventually, almost all the tribes participated and a tribe with 65 members won the realm. can some thing like this be done?
This idea has real merit

DeletedUser4686

love the idea and hope it get through tbh something would need to reinforce it, because in the end people wanna win and when they start losing they look through options to try and make a win out of a losing situation....

DeletedUser2777

It could be fun if the number of members in a tribe is adjusted due to number of active players in a world.

DeletedUser4686

Meeh all early on tribes will mrt. If we could have 40 man tribes at mid game would be nice