• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Tribal Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have an idea.

Every tribe should drop all diplomacy and we should have a massive free for all, every village is fare fish, however AOW needs to stay out, they can take on any war dodgers, we let this pan out for 2-3 months maximum and then the winning tribe at the end of the period takes best pick of other tribes players.
We have a 2 week peace period and then the winning tribe and AOW have a final show down.

Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

I'm sure some of the existing tribes would dare say they can trade with AoW without that.

DeletedUser

As long as there's more PnP I'm fine with that haha. These forums are a bit dull atm, we need to get more stuff happening to stir things up in this world ;)

DeletedUser

Someone told me the other day that Diplomacy was for cowards.
I think the world needs less diplomacy.

DeletedUser

korczinski;n20515 said:
As long as there's more PnP I'm fine with that haha. These forums are a bit dull atm, we need to get more stuff happening to stir things up in this world ;)

too moderated these days. It is our fault though since we went nuts way back in TW1 and chased off several mods. Some of the propaganda back then was amazing and for a lot of us, the reason we came back. The game was just a way to pass time between new picture posts in the forum.

DeletedUser

Yep, my main world was .net w9 and the forums were bursting with interesting stuff
Moderation is good though, no need to get extreme in any discussion ;)

DeletedUser694

The comments also chased off some of the posters as well, if i remember TW1.net world2 (before you run and check i was using a different id) some of the fools that were around thought the forums were just for them and if any new player came on they made sure they didn't come back.

DeletedUser

Mike62;n20941 said:
The comments also chased off some of the posters as well, if i remember TW1.net world2 (before you run and check i was using a different id) some of the fools that were around thought the forums were just for them and if any new player came on they made sure they didn't come back.
If you dont wanna play with the lions get out of the cage :)

And yeah these forums are sooooo dead compared to TW1. I would say we tried to get stuff going but that only resulted in way drastic actions taken on our members on here and in game. The mods need to lighten up and actually let some drama unfold. Only way these forums will actually get anywhere. I mean the sections for the individual worlds all are pretty much crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.