• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

travel time attacking barbarian villages

DeletedUser300

So when I send an attack to a barb on my phone I get a different time then on my browser, I hope this can be fixed so I can properly see what is in range of my walking distance limits? :)

DeletedUser1323

There will always be a delay between mobile devices and the servers due to the slower connection speeds of the mobile devices. The server time will remain the constant time and is synced after a refresh (closing reopening) the app.

DeletedUser300

There will always be a delay between mobile devices and the servers due to the slower connection speeds of the mobile devices. The server time will remain the constant time and is synced after a refresh (closing reopening) the app.

Oh okay ;)

DeletedUser1323

The development team does its best to limit the "rubber band" time but since we are not in control of when the server actually processes the time of command we cannot say it will be exact. I go through this issue quite frequently. I never send nobles/trains or any non-farming activity on mobile. I use it mainly for alerts and building troops while away. Mobile is really not meant to replace browser version, it is meant to supplement it.
Hope this helps making the mobile version a better option when playing.
Thank you for your comments!