• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Traitors and cowards from DUR

• Thread starter DeletedUser5380
  • Start date
So you choose to keep defending your villages for 3 days with no church?? when you could of drop one in your other villages? I mean you even coin the wall none stop so it isnt like you didnt have the farm space or the crown. Even if you didnt use crowns. It takes 6 hours.. but okay, we like bash.

DeletedUser5380

So you choose to keep defending your villages for 3 days with no church?? when you could of drop one in your other villages? I mean you even coin the wall none stop so it isnt like you didnt have the farm space or the crown. Even if you didnt use crowns. It takes 6 hours.. but okay, we like bash.

Jeez, you reaaally have a big problem with me and what I did :)). Next time I'll name you as my accountant.
Panterraa, you still don't understand that my church was on ALPHA1 villa, if you refer to the prov S of me?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5380

Jeez, you reaaally have a big problem with me and what I did :)). Next time I'll name you as my accountant.
Panterraa, you still don't understand that my church was on ALPHA1 villa, if you refer to the prov S of me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803_201346.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803_201346.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 159
I think it all went over your head, how much do you pay though? I have no problem helping you out. I like to teach new player's.

DeletedUser5380

After all, my conclusion is
I think it all went over your head, how much do you pay though? I have no problem helping you out. I like to teach new player's.

LOL
you have a serious problem man! Really! You are pathetic now.

DeletedUser5380

After all, I came to the conclusion that I created great trouble among the old ones here and you wanted by any means to divide and break my tribe because I started too well and I was a threat to you. But with the necessary spies, through propaganda and massive manipulation you have succeeded...this time. You will hear about my name again!

After all, I came to the conclusion that I created great trouble among the old ones here and you wanted by any means to divide and break my tribe because I started too well and I was a threat to you. But with the necessary spies, through propaganda and massive manipulation you have succeeded...this time. You will hear about my name again!
Still as paranoid as always. Why can't you accept that not everyone cared about your tribe and that you may just not be a good leader? You seem to have a problem, you seem to think you're too good and too perfect to have any flaws and to fail. It's like you have a superiority complex, you think that your failure is a product of other tribes scheming and trying to get your tribe to fall apart. Like you can't accept defeat or failure.

so I can't have the job??

DeletedUser5380

Still as paranoid as always. Why can't you accept that not everyone cared about your tribe and that you may just not be a good leader? You seem to have a problem, you seem to think you're too good and too perfect to have any flaws and to fail. It's like you have a superiority complex, you think that your failure is a product of other tribes scheming and trying to get your tribe to fall apart. Like you can't accept defeat or failure.

Hush little baby, don't say a word!
And never mind that noise you've heard!

giphy.gif

DeletedUser5405

angry.gif
I feel this is how blood is looking over this topic the way he types lol