Tower Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by My Bad, Sep 4, 2017.

1. My Bad

My Bad Mounted Archer

I posted this in general as part of a longer message..Posting it here.

My Idea:
    If you had gone with the tower idea you simply need to do this. You make 5 different type of towers. A tribe must hold all different types to win. You must control 90% of the province where the towers are located to get credit for holding that tower. There will be 25 of these towers that will be on the map. 5 appear...then a month later 5 more and so on. ...now you have strategy and fighting etc. You must hold the province for 2 weeks above 90%. fall below that and timer resets.

GamingFreeeze, nugarin and sneksinnej like this.
  2. My Bad

My Bad Mounted Archer

Mod?

3. coldog22

coldog22 Axeman

I would rather all 25 towers appear at the same time, let's say two months or so into the world? I agree with the timer reset, but I'd rather lower 90% to 75% of the province. This way two or three villages won't screw over a two week timer. I would also like it where you can level up the tower to increase the province(s) defense. Let's say each tower level increases the defense by 2.5%, with a total of 20 levels allowing an extra 50% defensive bonus. Each tower level costs more and more resources. You can also have it where you build up a warehouse to store the resources.

4. Tauri11

Tauri11 Swordsman

Mods dont come to the forum.

5. My Bad

My Bad Mounted Archer

that is fine..i was just using the end game process i had seen in different games and tried to come up with it...i think its much better that what we have now

MOD???

6. My Bad

My Bad Mounted Archer

was this forwarded?

7. Tauri11

Tauri11 Swordsman

was this read?

8. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Mods do come to the forum. :) I am here every day. The forum is for you, my position is to be here to make sure no one gets out of hand. You can share ideas, run posts - in most cases, there is no need for me or any mod to interfere in your conversations. Those of you that have PMed me questions have always received a timely response.

My Bad, your ideas, and suggestions are welcome here. The good ones are passed on to the Developing Team as they are on all forums for TW2. I read all posts and just because I do not comment does not mean I am not here. I like to see the ideas you come up with. :)

9. Eilif

Eilif Swordsman

Sorry Ghost Girl, dont want to be disrespectful. But what do you try to tell? Is My Bad's suggestion passed on or rejected?
    And what about the feedback and suggestions in the feedback thread for the endgame update. Is anyone reading and passing them on?

10. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

No disrespect taken Eilif. All ideas and suggestions are read and compiled for discussion. Please note that this server is not the only one with suggestions and if similar ideas have been submited we tend not to repeat. :) Please dont take silence as rejection -it is not. I assure you the Game Developers are hearing about the feedback as well as ideas. There is not much more I can say about that that what I have said here.

11. carrot70

carrot70 Nobleman

So the situation is that developer dont care about ideas and suggestions from playerbase? Im reading forum at multiple servers and many suggestions is similar to what we bring up here. But they introduce updates taking the game in opposite direction from playerbase wishes.

Tauri11 likes this.
  12. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Carrot, I cant speak into that. I know they are aware, however I do not speak with them myself and I do not know of what decisions they will make in the future. I moderate in game and this forum.

13. Undiegnome

Undiegnome Swordsman

Hi Ghost, carrot, eilif et.al.
    I reckon there are two parts to this. The first as stated is we the customer group and Mod community are involved with offering suggestions and passing them on. The end game issue has been around a loong time, and as suggested the updates either don't address this at all, or take us in another direction entirely. The second part is this: the developers have not yet ( to my knowledge ) stated definitively why these recurring suggestions can not or will not be either trialled or ruled out entirely. If this occurred the discussion could end and we all elect to keep playing or otherwise