• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top10 tribes map/info

'ay.
since no one's taken up the 'media' work of the forums (lol), i'll give it a go... i'll be featuring a different number of tribes each post, depending on how many are worth talking about

first of all, who am i? i'm kitten, a tw1 vet known under many different names.. i usually don't waste time on formality or such things, i just get straight to the point and be real at all times ;)
_________________________________________________________________________________
ALHAMBRA POST 1: 06/04/17

in this issue i'll talk about the top 6 tribes, 7-10 aren't worth talking about

top6 map:
map_www_en27_d721bc15ec95fc176a377c4e128a4370_14915023870557.png

stats:
1. rogue nations
83k p, 49 mm, 22 lvl
255k bp: 232k o, 23k d

2. oblivion
70k p, 50 mm, 10 lvl
119k bp: 79k o, 40k d

3. the alliance
54k p, 39 mm, 6 lvl
45k bp: 30k o, 15k d

4. new order tribe
36k p, 39 mm, 4 lvl
43k bp: 29k o, 14k d

5. a united nation
36k p, 28 mm, 16 lvl
58k bp: 27k o, 30k d

6. we are right
34k p, 37 mm, 4 lvl
45k bp: 36k o, 9k d

talk:

notice: what i say here is entirely my opinion. you're welcome to disagree with it, but i guarantee that i'm not wrong in any way, you'll see that as time passes. i'm going to be brutally honest, so be ready for that :)

rns seems to be in a position that can either be great or awful. it all depends on how good the tribes' members are at supporting each other and taking targets out simultaneously. so far they've been battering every tribe that has stood up to them, gj.

obl's position is similar to what rns has at the moment, but more scattered around in each region, therefore worse. their sw front seems strong but the rest is likely to fall over the next month unless they can enforce it very well, which of course they won't have the troops for if their war continues the way it's going now.

"the" alliance is a merry-go-round mrt on the west side of the map. from the looks of things, they aren't aware of how recruitment is done... they've just brought in a lot of members who won't pull their weight, and put down an academy on top of that. they're essentially free food to whoever wants it.

new order "tribe" are another mass recruited gathering of plebeians, in the north-west... that's pretty much all

a "united" o_O nation, exactly the opposite from the name in standings.. they're all over the map with no core what-so-ever, and although they're managing to slightly fight back now, they'll fall very soon.

we are right (war, nice play of words heehee) is a tribe located in the south-east, which has an incredibly dense core for the first week of the game, almost painfully so. now, although their core seems strong, they do not farm at all, so they'll fall the second someone decides to ram into them.

tl;dr everyone other than rns and obl is useless :rolleyes:

done, sorted. lemme know what you think, i'll respond to any intelligent comments.

DeletedUser4520

the "united" nation was rank 2 until all their players jumped ship for obl zzz

RNS will be only as strong as long as the money flows. I played with few members of theirs before... Mainly betrayers who switch sides when things get not too look good, though not all of them. There is at least 2-3+ players that know what they are doing. Now the only question is if this will be enough to carry?

^ i agree with everything other than "rns will only be as strong as the money flows". they've secured a lead already and there's zero competition because every other tribe is simply incapable of playing the game properly lol, not sure if you see that the same way i do >.<'

Some interviews with top 10/5 leaders would be nice ... i like reading leaders interviews + nothing much going on atm to write about anyway ...

DeletedUser3212

RNS will be only as strong as long as the money flows. I played with few members of theirs before... Mainly betrayers who switch sides when things get not too look good, though not all of them. There is at least 2-3+ players that know what they are doing. Now the only question is if this will be enough to carry?

you must be wrong my friend there's 49 players who's loyals and know what they doing :)

Some interviews with top 10/5 leaders would be nice ... i like reading leaders interviews + nothing much going on atm to write about anyway ...
ill try to interview some players when i know there's stuff to talk about with them hehe

you must be wrong my friend there's 49 players who's loyals and know what they doing :)
not sure if you legitimately think that anywhere near 49 of them give a flying damn about RNS, but if you do then damn... rip dreams

Some of RNS members were in the Horde before and I am fully aware what I am saying about them. Note I don't mean EVERYONE there is betrayer, but a few for sure. It was funny though to see them leaving my tribe to go to enemy as they thought it'l get them win, but after all I restarted every single one and defeated the enemy tribe completely

Shouldn't you say "we" restarted every single one instead of "i" ?!! ... i'm not questioning your story or anything but dealing with those "some" money flows fellows alone must be exhausting ... maybe you can teach me a trick or two someday ... my full respect for your fine work and sweet revenge sir

I would have said "we" if it was us who restarted them, however it was me therefore I said "I'. Later I mentioned "we" when it comes to erasing enemy tribe as it is what happened.
It was exhausting indeed, however I like to prove that you don't need to spend money in order to beat crowners. As for a trick or two, keep your points low, mass your troops, get few noble trains ahead before nobling villas and be crazy active ;)

Do you really need advices guys? We both know who you guys are and we played before, didn't we? ;)
Also I am pretty sure your tribe is going to win this world, but things may change as time pass

Do you really need advices guys? We both know who you guys are and we played before, didn't we? ;)
Also I am pretty sure your tribe is going to win this world, but things may change as time pass
who's tribe? mine and whitty's, or rns?
also, you seem to be too proud of your past achievements and too careless now, that's my honest opinion xd

I am playing this world just for pure fun now. My son was born a week ago and my online time is fully dependent on his sleeping pattern + college/work/house duties ;) I am on this one mainly for the chats and just building up when I can, though won't be able to play like I did on previous worlds.
Yes I meant your tribe, it didn't work out on Yburg too well after we dismerged, but now since you joined with Lord-Titus and few other good players, I hardly see how you could lose

I would have said "we" if it was us who restarted them, however it was me therefore I said "I'. Later I mentioned "we" when it comes to erasing enemy tribe as it is what happened.
It was exhausting indeed, however I like to prove that you don't need to spend money in order to beat crowners. As for a trick or two, keep your points low, mass your troops, get few noble trains ahead before nobling villas and be crazy active ;)
Very cool story and thanks for the tips ... they are very helpful i was sure i was doing something wrong ... wasn't sure if it was max your points and keep your troops low or the opposite ... very helpful mate :)
As for the crazy activity ... i may need a veteran coop or two to help me do that ... are you interested in giving me a hand ?? not the "pushing" kind of hand ofc ...

Congrats for the baby btw ...

You didn't at all , really ... just a friendly chat to kill some time ??
just ignore it if you don't like it ...

Yes I meant your tribe, it didn't work out on Yburg too well after we dismerged, but now since you joined with Lord-Titus and few other good players, I hardly see how you could lose
can't say i know you very well, i wasn't on yburg :p
anyway, we're kinda scattered so really it depends how core goes