• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top10 tribes map/info

I heard it last time from you and many of your tribe mates, so far didn't... But wait, did you? :) Here, I guess I will. As I mentioned before, not really looking forward to victory on this world (although would be nice) and your tribe is stronger now than it was. Anyway, best of fun and luck

DeletedUser3976

Charming personality huskie, sadly you're not always as correct as you think c:

DeletedUser1581

If you think he cheated you can always send in a support ticket, I'm sure the mods will be happy to tell you there has been no cheating what so ever on that account. Player didn't enjoy the game ans was playing part time so he got the boot, not sure about your tribe but we try not to keep oxygen thieves.

From what I see with your stats you are in no position to have such a cocky attitude, especially when you've been on the world for nearly 2 weeks and don't have your academy yet.
I see you were on EN20, quite funny I don't remember you at all there and I was one of the leaders of HED/LGN. Maybe you should focus on IG ability to make an impression before your arrogance comes into play.

@UP I was invited to OWN looooooooong before they made any agreements with HED. I only agreed with OWN leaders that we will have some fun fighting them rather than merging in for easy win. Also if you don't remember me it gets me surprised taking I and Spartaa87 were in BP lead for 90% of the time. I expressed enough about my playtime here already so won't write again why there is no academy. As for reporting, I have no reason to. I was just wondering what happened to IJK or Ben, not sure which of those was it

DeletedUser1581

That's funny because i remember it being the three who won the world and are in the Hall Of Fame :D You seem to have plenty of time to be posting on the forums, maybe just an excuse for your poor performance?

DeletedUser1581

This is EN27 not EN20, I alreayd won that world top 20 so I'd like to forget it and win this one thanks :p

DeletedUser4523

Hello every one is nice to see every one getting along uhmm thx for the review kitten to be honest its my second world in tw2 after world 26 uhmm i hope we can have a good match i have seen you grow quick i am happy best regards and by the way i truly like your personality :).