• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes

DeletedUser4818

Since the entire server declared war and allied vs TRD a month ago a lot has happened.
G-F are now the new kings of the server (or at least on the scoreboard). MRT are still using them as puppies (yes, they are the stronger tribe).
TRD lost big players to OS* and are kind of falling apart on most fronts and not advancing on the others.
MRT have top 5 players in the tribe doing all the work.
G-F have 2 at best (well played pawned, but not gonna be enough in the end)
Anyway, this is what the map looked like the 4th of January when TCW, G-F and MRT allied themself to go after the #1 tribe on the server TRD.
4 jan.png

1 month later the 3d of February UTO have grown so irrelevant that they have been removed from the map TCW and BRO are growing bigger in the east (slowly). G-F have gained 1 province vs TRD but TRD have taken 1 back. Also a drop out of G-F players that joined TRD is somewhat missguiding and can be seen as advancement.
The big difference is though the red (MRT) that have pushed through in the core and now have taken over the core part of the Northwest.
3 feb.png

The conquest is also in heavy favor of MRT, who are with their 529 conquers the fastest growing tribe the last month. The list is as follows.
#1 MRT +529 villages
#2 TRD +354 villages
#3 G-F + 336 villages
#4 TCW + 171 villages
#5 BRO + 152 villages
However, since TRD recruited members from G-F the numbers and lost members to OS* the numbers are really misguiding (if anyone has conquest numbers, feel free to share).
TRD are still clawing and swinging but it is a ship going down with the frontier collapsing to the pressure of MRT. Will be interesting to see which tribe TCW sides with and when they turn vs the other in their alliance. Cause this will be a fight between MRT and G-F in the end and I predict that the Polish players are not strong enough to be on the winning end without a merger, not with their internal fighting and big players just not good enough to deal with MRT.

DeletedUser5110

49 Views and no one thought this was worth a comment?
I early assumed that TRD was the tribe to beat. Your maps have shaken that belief, though perhaps some good diplomacy can swing a few key players to their side.
Being in the far south of the world, and in a tribe you don't bother mentioning, my only relevant observance is that MTR doesn't seem to be very effective at getting distant players involved in the frontline battle. Far South players still seem to be pretty intent on picking on small players. That might build their ranking,but it doesn't do much keep the other tribes down.
I do look forward to the resumption of conflict between GF and MTR. Small players are more relevant in that situation.

DeletedUser4818

I think that TRD and TCW players aren't really using the forums. G-F hasn't realized that they will be next on the chopping block and MRT are smart enough to not comment. My prediction is that the TCW players that run TCW (ergo, the ones that uses the rest of the tribe via coop), I would say 7-8 players all ready has a slot in MRT, they are just waiting to clean up TRD before they join up and go vs G-F. At the point when G-F realize this it will be too late.
Cause to be honest, if G-F and MRT would plan on merging, this would turn out to be the most boring server ever. #2, #3 and #4 gang up on the #1 tribe and then merge. If that is TW2, well then I have 100% understand the players leaving the game.