• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes

DeletedUser2369

its not that difficult to tell the difference between a treb train and a noble train, especially over long distances. So this is not evidence of anything more than low-middling skill. Doing it with thousands of fakes (i assume you meant they were masked, not that they werent masked) shows alot more skill, but not enough to be evidence of cheating.

DeletedUser4944

No the treb trains were not masked with thousands of fakes, it was just a random attack from one player. But when we did a mass attack with multiple trains and deceiver trains masked with lots of fakes he managed to snipe everything.
I don't say he is cheating, I just say we suspect him of using some sort of script.
But what we do know is that they use dead accounts to noble barbs and make troops to support their own villages or attack our villages. Their is also evidence of them doing it. And in the rules it says that using dead accounts is pushing and pushing is cheating!

DeletedUser4728

This world is over i think ?
maybe the grounders wanna play on w40 ?

DeletedUser4970

Thinking of joining W41 opening at 11.28 or maybe W42 if the world lasts longer.

DeletedUser

8z9qEpt.png

Hey, dark-temple. how's it going? you had tried to invited me. so I killed all of you one by one, Do you remember?
Why don't you come EN40 and show me your secret skill again?
I wanna see your province again. You are a magician. Show me your magic again. Show me how to spawn barbarian villages and ruin this game.

I killed all human level players. I need you! come and play with me!

come EN40!

DeletedUser5011

8z9qEpt.png

Hey, dark-temple. how's it going? you had tried to invited me. so I killed all of you one by one, Do you remember?
Why don't you come EN40 and show me your secret skill again?
I wanna see your province again. You are a magician. Show me your magic again. Show me how to spawn barbarian villages and ruin this game.

I killed all human level players. I need you! come and play with me!

come EN40!
Annoying.. now im not interested in game. You play alone.
If you have anything you want to talk about, send mail from 38 server.

DeletedUser2369

This world is over i think ?
maybe the grounders wanna play on w40 ?
only if the world is accepting of barb munching. Its about all they do, theres maybe 5-10 that fight active players, and they are all 10+ times the size of their victims. Admittedly, there arent really any victims much closer to their size due to the early game merging.

DeletedUser

Annoying.. now im not interested in game. You play alone.
If you have anything you want to talk about, send mail from 38 server.

I'm sorry. You are already dead. I don't kill the dead twice. May god bless your corrupted soul.

Goodluck.

DeletedUser2369

the limit is a percentage, so smaller worlds mean smaller village limit. changing % based on less players makes no logical sense