• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes

DeletedUser2616

yes a couple of players from voc are there :)
not all
we joined later on, and saw the top 100 ranking players merging, killing the whole world , giiving the opponents no chance ...
https://gyazo.com/1e0fc0a89c88d18e6aa5a06ac81c7e24
now they think they are fighters :)
big tribes are always big coop abusers, like we see wright now
it's forbidden to active play ( attacking , faking and making troops) with inactive accs GRD !!!!
big shame on you again !!!

you seeing them grow the accounts by nobling barbs too? lmfao

DeletedUser4728

(they should be banned for that, pushing is not fair and against the rules )

DeletedUser4944

They can't win a fair game, so they cheat.
If the Grounders are such great players why don't they join us on the next Dutch server? The mods there are act against cheating so it will be a fair fight. But this is probably not gonna happen because they are to affraid to fight a fair game.

DeletedUser4689

It's interesting how quiet they've gone since they've been called out on it. Almost like they actually know they're guilty.

DeletedUser4918

Dropped back in here tonight as one of our players mentioned you lovely people were bashing GRD again lol. We stay away from forum as frankly you folks are toxic. I visited a few other worlds and their threads to see if it was just GRD you like to bash but it seems you are not particular at all and bash top tribes in every world. It's somewhat sad in a way as it seems you have nothing positive to say about anything in any world. Insanely toxic but hey to each his own...we are just having fun playing game we love so no need to come here to hear such nastiness. Oh and btw...pretty sure that little group of Dutch or Flemish or whatever their nationality is are not "crushing us" but feel free to check tools if you are unsure :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4728

how many coops do you control ice prinses ?
they also got a real good sniper, ( dark program tempel) can snipe 300 nobles in 4 houres , al perfect trains , try to do that !!!!

DeletedUser4728

maybe many black sails players don't wanna fight ( or pay crowns) against cheaters ???

DeletedUser4918

how many coops do you control ice prinses ?
they also got a real good sniper, ( dark program tempel) can snipe 300 nobles in 4 houres , al perfect trains , try to do that !!!!
I am cooping 8 players...feel free to ask the BS players I am hitting if they have received any attacks from anyone other than me. Again always so toxic. And Dark Temple is a great player...we are lucky to have him :)
maybe many black sails players don't wanna fight ( or pay crowns) against cheaters ???
this comment I find very amusing and ironic as BS was crowning walls and churches (oh and mol'ing barbs up to max) in the area I am working in at an insane rate when I moved in there to help. So clearly they were willing to spend the crown when they were taking villages from us. Now that the tide has turned and we are taking villages from them, they may not be so inclined to spend the crowns but they definitely paid a lot of INNO salaries in this world with their prior crowning. And again just because we are winning does not make us cheaters...can you just not say anything nice about anything?? We are just here to have fun and enjoy the game so feel free to continue trash talking like you do in every forum thread you are in and we will continue to fight and have fun :)

DeletedUser4970

At first B.S. looked nice as a tribe, small in numbers, yet perfect specialization among tribemates about defense and offense, seriously thought they could win and we'd lose due to low participation. But, sadly all I see is them whining about cheating or crowning the moment they began losing... Seriously, just because you are losing doesn't mean the other one is cheating mates. We are foes in this world but maybe next world some of GRD can be tribemates with you guys (since the player base is small, at some point we all have experience of being in the same tribe with one another). Why insult a potential tribemate ?

DeletedUser4689

At first B.S. looked nice as a tribe, small in numbers, yet perfect specialization among tribemates about defense and offense, seriously thought they could win and we'd lose due to low participation. But, sadly all I see is them whining about cheating or crowning the moment they began losing... Seriously, just because you are losing doesn't mean the other one is cheating mates. We are foes in this world but maybe next world some of GRD can be tribemates with you guys (since the player base is small, at some point we all have experience of being in the same tribe with one another). Why insult a potential tribemate ?
:rolleyes: imgur.com/a/Gyiu3g7

DeletedUser4728

i gave a example of you guys using dead accs , always make attack with dead accs and sent them to us, they started to take barbs to
we had info in your tribe that only 20 are active , so the rest was used via coops and thats forbidden
it means that you all use their troops to defend and attack and thats pushing .
i hope inno will do something about it in the futur and make big tribes forbidden, they always are to much coop abuse .
pushing is not playing tribal wars
merging the top 100 players from the start is not playing tribal wars :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

i gave a example of you guys using dead accs , always make attack with dead accs and sent them to us, they started to take barbs to
we had info in your tribe that only 20 are active , so the rest was used via coops and thats forbidden
it means that you all use their troops to defend and attack and thats pushing .
i hope inno will do something about it in the futur and make big tribes forbidden, they always are to much coop abuse .
pushing is not playing tribal wars
merging the top 100 players from the start is not playing tribal wars :)

Just don't play with these mean and dirty korean players. Dark-Temple is famous troll player. many korean players refused to play with him.
I'm one of them. I just wiped them out one by one. XD

DeletedUser2616

famous troll player = useless on every world except this one where his cheating goes unpunished? lel

also iceprincess, the top tribes on other worlds get bashed for merging or crappy tactics not blatant cheating. Funny you say you love the game so much, enough to play it on so many different accounts at once.

you merge and kill a world, then you have to cheat against what little is left. absolute joke of a tribe. shows how dead the game is, lmao.

quietobserver, im lowkey a fanboy of yours because you had NAN (mainly vik and split) screeching on... i forget which world... 28?... 29?

DeletedUser4944

Maybe these two extra pictures are a good addition to your claim chad
Cyber 2.jpg
The stopped nobling his villages to make troops for the war...
Cyber 3.jpg
Cyber stopped playing on september 15th but somehow he nobled villages on september 21, strange...

DeletedUser4728

Just don't play with these mean and dirty korean players. Dark-Temple is famous troll player. many korean players refused to play with him.
I'm one of them. I just wiped them out one by one. XD
we thought that to, dark tempel use snipebots, he was able to snipe 300 perfect timed attacks in a couple of houres
and he still has the time to attack us (like nothing was happening)
it's very hard to snipe 10 perfect attacks, he did snipe 300 .
some1 was calculating his fakes for days for this attack , he never calculate 1 attack, we are very sure
he crowns many HC and his program did the rest
we suspect him
i'm sorry

DeletedUser4728

and perfect attacks, i do mean perfect attacks, by masters of tribal wars, al attacks where in the same seconds .
you could not see where the real where going, so you have to snipe al of it