• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes

DeletedUser2616

>my face when someone says bananas would fight instead of merging

the crippled irishman.gif

DeletedUser4060

Instead of crying how about some of you step up and fight lol...have you looked at stats...clearly we have been fighting whole world...are you even playing here :)
*teleports the goalposts*
s-she's fast!

DeletedUser4728

i say, when the banananas are banned from this server, you see weak fights here
1 big tribe killing small players
that's why i hope they come back

DeletedUser2616

"we need to fight a tribe of cheats to have interesting servers" is what you're saying then?

also bananas literally were trying to be the big tribe killing small players. never had a tribe lower than 120 members in worlds i saw them. You're either one of vik's lackeys holding onto past glory of great merges/hugs or have never actually been on a world with them. either way, you're full of it.

DeletedUser4728

ok the bananas love to merge also , your wright
its not what i'm saying
the loved to recruit to .
recruting the whole number 2 tribe is something else , no ?
its weak, i never saw them doing that

DeletedUser4728

hey congrats winning like that
i would quit, its boring, good luck btw
regards

DeletedUser2616

that's the thing though. YOU haven't seen it, because YOU haven't been on the worlds they did it. i looked you up, you were on en34, they pre-merged and mass recruited to 200. didn't have the room to merge number 2 there.

DeletedUser4689

Don't you all just feel gross. I mean maybe I'm just old fashioned but I don't think merging the top two tribes is ever a respectable move you should split up into probably like 5 equally sized groups of 20 and fight it out or something. Make the world interesting and not a snoozefest.

DeletedUser4932

Don't you all just feel gross. I mean maybe I'm just old fashioned but I don't think merging the top two tribes is ever a respectable move you should split up into probably like 5 equally sized groups of 20 and fight it out or something. Make the world interesting and not a snoozefest.
Gross? Not at all, I love democracy.

DeletedUser694

instead of moning about it try just hitting a few villages.

DeletedUser4689

instead of moning about it try just hitting a few villages.
I'm not terribly upset over this I just think it's all funny. But what's funnier is that I've heard they're collapsing from the crushing weight of 30 Dutch. And it gets even funnier when you hear people crying about "muh 32 incomings!"

DeletedUser4944

I'm not terribly upset over this I just think it's all funny. But what's funnier is that I've heard they're collapsing from the crushing weight of 30 Dutch. And it gets even funnier when you hear people crying about "muh 32 incomings!"
B-b-but not all of them are Dutch

DeletedUser4728

yes a couple of players from voc are there :)
not all
we joined later on, and saw the top 100 ranking players merging, killing the whole world , giiving the opponents no chance ...
https://gyazo.com/1e0fc0a89c88d18e6aa5a06ac81c7e24
now they think they are fighters :)
big tribes are always big coop abusers, like we see wright now
it's forbidden to active play ( attacking , faking and making troops) with inactive accs GRD !!!!
big shame on you again !!!

DeletedUser4728

its pushing if you always (ab) use your coop to push your account
clearing, making defence, ...