• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes

We agreed a NAP with AM at the beginning of this World because 2 guys spoke the same language and a relationship developed from there. We have had no other NAP or Ally (I think DES offered one for 24 hrs). We got merge requests from DES/REV/RK/DESTAN/TAB and NAP requests from tribes in our area including TBH - all refused. Nothing to do with AM just that we picked our area and removed any village regardless of tribe that was in it. No Diplomacy and minimal recruitment.

AM asked us to Ally and fight TBH. We agreed to do this because
a) it was the natural progressive move for our tribe
b) we were told by DES that you had stabbed them in the back. Chatted as though friends one day and attacked them the next. Pretended to be working against AM and supporting DES when we knew that you had agreed a NAP with AM. Prior to this, or around the same time you were coming to us asking what side of the fence we would jump between AM and DES. It made us not trust you.
c) We also knew that previously you had been asking DES to join you in a war against us

At no time has AM tried to influence any of our decisions because they did not know about them until AFTER. If DES players had not continually attacked us at the start of the World and kept popping up in our area then things might have been different cos we know many of their players and have history. We decided to stick beside AM (Tribe rank #3) and not merge with DES (Tribe rank #1) because we liked AM and doing that would have meant the whole world near enough against them. No fun in that.

So if having a diplomatic relationship where both parties stick to the agreement, and discuss arising circumstances in a flexible and respectful manner to an extent where trust is formed and friendships made then yes we are indeed in AM's pocket. But i see it more as a mutually beneficial partnership.
We have 43 players in our tribe and yesterday we got "Conquest of the Day" and not for the first time .... we are no ones puppet!

DeletedUser1581

Why does everyone call stu min?
I NOBLE BARBS.
I know the truth big boy :p:rolleyes:

Just looks like this world was a hug fest, lack of aggression, lack of good diplomacy ect to me and this is backed up by the abnormally low BP of the world. Also can we avoid the walls of text? No one reads that crap when you put it in such a unattractive format. Heck even a paragraph every now and then would help :(

DeletedUser1581

You're not on EN31 but I see you posting crap on there all the time. I didn't know forums were restricted to just worlds you were playing, please don't sperg any harder than you usually do. (although this would be quite a feat)

DeletedUser4605

i did not say you cannot comment here, I asked if you were on this world to take your comments any serious, i think you are just a drifter who comment crap about a game you do not know much. being a noob you are, you should really not do that. just because some one cant nuke you on forums, you cannot post comments on stuff you have 0 idea about.

Although if we consider not commenting about stuff you have an idea about, you would be a mute your whole life, so i will drop that. cheer on, comment all you want, enjoy your life.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4608

Just looks like this world was a hug fest, lack of aggression, lack of good diplomacy ect to me and this is backed up by the abnormally low BP of the world. Also can we avoid the walls of text? No one reads that crap when you put it in such a unattractive format. Heck even a paragraph every now and then would help :(
Not our fault en players sucked.

DeletedUser4358

Granted some bad decisions were made on our part, but all this stuff about us attacking DES suddenly just isn't true and no one from TBR ever contacted us to find out what was/had happened. In the NAP with DES first off there was never any stated time for which the tribe must give before cancelling and attacking. Secondly the DES leadership were atrocious in diplomatic relations, they constantly looked down on us even though they were getting shredded by AM and needed us. ignoring messages and constantly offering new random deals like mergers and alliances. All this was going on whilst their players were jumping into TBH controlled provinces and then not giving up the villages, making the whole thing look like a planned attack on us. The whole situation was made worse by the fact DES started heavily recruiting every player in the NE leaving no space for my members to expand and again boxing us in. In my personal opinion TBR never had any intentions of any relation and have basically been in AM s pocket since the beginning.

As for GEN it was unfortunate but if they want to recruit players we are attacking whilst being our ally, then we have no need for them as an ally. All diplomatic relations ended over 1 crap player who was food and on the other side of the world to all the GEN players.

Feel free to comment but I never believed this whole spiel from Colddog at the beginning of the game that AM were facing the whole world, realistically you have only really been facing DES/REV and then TBH. It appears at the moment that you are the ones hugging it out??

You have a NAP with a tribe, its only common sense you would message them that you would like to end the NAP. Just ending it and attacking within an hour is a REALLY bad thing to do, who their right mind would trust a tribe that does that?

I, as leader of TBR have had no interest in any diplomacy, that is correct. MRT's rarely work, as we can see from this world. Just look at the diffrence between REV/ DES/TBH, we get an inc, and we stack the village, not just 10 players, but every single player contributes, because we are all close to each other. Why would I even want to do diplomacy? The first message I received EVER from REV was asking us the merge, it was literally the first message I had received, if you are willing to merge already, you are not a good position whatsoever.

I have received messages from TBH, asking about our diplomacy with AM, and wanting to improve relationships between TBR and TBH, I have responded, saying we have had no problems with AM, and I do not get a reply, that is bad diplomacy, you are the ones in a tight situation, not me.

Why would we even bother asking if it is true? Several players I trust and have played with told us what you did, we can see clearly on the conquest list what you are doing. To be fair, you asking DES to declare war on TBR was enough for me to not want any diplomacy at all with you guys, you were alot bigger then us, yet you still needed DES to help you out. Kind of a chicken move if you ask me.

We have not been in AM's pocket, it is just the wisest choice to make. Yes we couldve went to war with AM, and yes we might have done very well. But AM have always treated us with respect, sometimes it did clash a little because Coldog is a hard fellow, but nothing serious. Why would we not want to be fighting with them? As you say, DES acting like they are better then you, yet TBR has always been the smallest of the top tribes, with the least members.

We have taken 60 villages so far, and you took 2 off of us, one of those was a barb i chapel flashed into and not supported.

are you even on the world?
Think I remember him from en23, he just posts and has no real input....

I NOBLE BARBS.
STOP NOBLING BARBS OR I WILL CHANGE YOUR TITLE TO ''MINISTRY OF BARBS''

DeletedUser3439

Yet when a tiny tribe tries to engage in diplo with TBR or at least try to say hi, there is no decency to even respond........ Sorry just me venting. We did happen to join the world "late" all things considered :D

DeletedUser4358

Yet when a tiny tribe tries to engage in diplo with TBR or at least try to say hi, there is no decency to even respond........ Sorry just me venting. We did happen to join the world "late" all things considered :D
Yea........... I tend to forget ALOT of things lol.
To be fair, the ammount of small tribes asking for a NAP is insane, and I would want to know why I would even need to consider that.
But, seems I forgot to reply, so my bad :p

What do you mean "we didn't respond" ? o_O This is what we received from your tribe (well the main points i was concerned with) ..... and at the bottom is my response and there was a fair bit in the middle from one of our tribe plus a message from our leader...
upload_2017-10-23_20-41-25.png

You seem like nice guys :) If you had come asking to join the tribe with your experience we would have no doubt accepted. Asking to stay in our area and grow as a separate tribe ... Winners of two US worlds :cool: not afraid to fight :eek: good fighters ...let me take some time to think about it
upload_2017-10-23_20-51-58.png
....Why would we let that happen?
We had no issues with other tribes even though we had attacked and nobled their villages, so we were not looking for allies or assistance. There was really no benefit to accepting your offer.
Obviously i am sorry if we appeared rude x

P.S. Hoping whitty finds this format more attractive

Yea........... I tend to forget ALOT of things lol.
To be fair, the ammount of small tribes asking for a NAP is insane, and I would want to know why I would even need to consider that.
But, seems I forgot to reply, so my bad :p

Nope this was one you did respond to :p

DeletedUser3439

I apologize, I only realized that you responded after I had already posted the message. But the first time we did reach out there was no response. I can only guess your mailbox was filled with messages :D To be fair we tried to join your closest ally or was it NAP?

DeletedUser4665

Paragraphs and picture separation. This thread delivers.

Now about this commute to find red villages, who do I speak to about that?

DeletedUser3727

Who's stu?

DeletedUser4681

Hey everyone, as a TBH member i feel i can add something to this discussion on a few points. Firstly when the NAP with des was agreed there was no grace period put in it. We mentioned a 48 hour grace period which they refused (i believe), and so we didn't have to obey to any rules upon it ending. When i've been part of any NAP in my tw1 worlds a grace period has been placed in prior which can span anything from a day to two weeks, if none placed then the general consensuses is that anything goes.
Secondly (And i suppose finally), I agree this world has become very boring. Shortly before AM launched at us we began to have an exodus of players (Quitting the world reasons why im not sure). This opened up many holes for AM to pour into and made life very hard. Providing large villages to chapel drop into and due to the limited amount of active players backline support has been at a premium. This, along with the apparent hatred the entire world holds for us haha, has meant it is likely just a matter of time which is never fun to fight either side of. I imagine all of both sides with be joining the next world (32 is it?) when it comes out.

However this said, i don't feel that those who have stuck it out can be put down in anyway. They have made a decent fist of it given the circumstances and that in another situation with the entire tribe it could have been a good fight. But anyway, suppose we can see how it develops over the next few weeks.

To be honest if this war continues much longer at this pace i can see all sides saying screw it and just ending the world for a new one.

DeletedUser4765

"Hi guys,

I come here bringing an offer to join us. the offer is available to all except brebenel, Join us and win this world !!

http://www.tw2-tools.com/en30/conquests/tribe/319/. you will notice when you see this page, IMC is reduced to barb munching. Your momentum has wore off, your allies the fallen did not last even 4 days after we said we will take it down in 2 weeks. Your tricks and luck has expired and the horde of A.M is bringing with it the fury which is ready to incinerate you. So i say, join us. if the top players of a.m move towards your side then it will be the end of your tribe and in very short time. think carefully and i have given a similar offer to the fallen. people only asked us to recruit after seeing their leaders fall. hope you are smart enough."

just lord teja sending a message to our tribe . merging,merging and again merging. nice way to win a world . good luck great warrior