• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes

DeletedUser4619

I left for a reason MasterOfNone. I will no longer be playing this game after US 23 is won. There's no point to it.
Well good luck mate :)
AM members limit was always 80, so not sure what you are saying. We had like 7 inactives so we traded them for the best DES players.. seems like a good deal to me.
My point is that 80 members is hardly keeping it small even from the on set of the game... You complained DES of MRT'ing in the beginning when they had less than 80 members... and in a month or so 80 members might be the biggest tribe.

Complaining that Destiny doesn't know how to fight then probably taking the only players that do know how to fight... so if you wanted a fight why would you do that? Just saying you guys moan about a lot of things and then end up doing things that contradict that which you are moaning about...

DeletedUser4608

My point is that 80 members is hardly keeping it small even from the on set of the game... You complained DES of MRT'ing in the beginning when they had less than 80 members... and in a month or so 80 members might be the biggest tribe.
80 members is keeping it small. Most of the n.1 tribe in other worlds are above 100 members by now. There's a difference between having 80 members when BP ends and right now. If you think that we are MRTing this world, you clearly dont know what MRT means.

Complaining that Destiny doesn't know how to fight then probably taking the only players that do know how to fight... so if you wanted a fight why would you do that? Just saying you guys moan about a lot of things and then end up doing things that contradict that which you are moaning about...
We won the war man. We fought them for weeks and killed all their front lines. We arent stupid, we know that some players are better on our side then on another world.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4619

Yes mate I know what MRT'ing is , but you had 80 members after 4 weeks. World is still pretty new then. Yes, it is not like Destiny who had 80 members after just 1 week.

Anyway who cares what I think I am just a pawn...

DeletedUser2670

We won the war man. We fought them for weeks and killed all their front lines. We arent stupid, we know that some players are better on our side then on another world.

Ah, you won. Thats good for you. So they are taken and war is over now?

DeletedUser4605

All in all 4 DES players joined A.M. Do you really want to continue with your allegations?

AM & TBH are poaching players from Destiny. Seems like now that Coldog22 is gone AM doesn't much care about keeping their group small.
Guess AM isn't all about the fighting if the are willing to recruit enemies who could of put up a fight, maybe they want the world to end already?

Sorry that Coldog22 could make this another win for him, but maybe when his troubles are over AM could let him join to collect the win?
seriously, what do you think you know about A.M or Coldog. maybe you were in pathetic tribes in all the previous worlds you played.

FYI, no tribe in the last 7 worlds had less than 80 members. you are really a pawn

DeletedUser2670

Lord Teja, you might call MasterOfNone a pawn. And this time i would also like to call someone. I think i would like to call you rude.
Either you like it or not. You did take in enemyplayers, thats a fact. I am not saying it is an either good or bad move, but it do looks like you got very sensitive about it.

DeletedUser4619

Well if that is how you feel mate, by all means keep mouthing off, I don't care :p. and about your last 7 worlds facts. How about this, if everyone around you committed a crime that you would see as a mortal sin, would you then do the same just because they did it? And how can you be honest about someone you hardly know. I merely made comments on what was stated... And Thanks Eilif glad to see that not all are discouraged to speak up here. And don't worry there is one thing I do agree upon, I am a pawn as stated ;)

DeletedUser4605

How about this, if everyone around you committed a crime that you would see as a mortal sin, would you then do the same just because they did it

interesting, i will answer this. Let us divide this into 2 cases :
1) every one around me are people known to me, who are good people and if they suddenly commit a crime, i would actually investigate the nature of the crime. Let me divide this into 3 more cases :
1.1) They had to do it. i would back them in this case. as they had no option to do this
1.2) They wanted to do it, i would not back them in this case, i might do what ever is necessary so that is not repeated
1.3) it was an acciedent, i would try to help them get out of the situation as per the law of the country i am in

2) everyone around me are people unknown to me
2.1)They had to do it:
2.2) they wanted to do it:
2.3) it was an accident :
All the cases i would contact the right people to deal with, as i don't know the people. i might not be a good jugde to know if they are forced to do it or if it is an accident or if they wanted to do it.

P.S : You are free to say what ever you want :p but don't expect a simple answer to the questions you think are simple but in reality they are not. In this case, people don't do mortal sins like that.

This game is very time taking, do you really want to go for 500 villages a person and try to win this world , as i understand you are telling me that going above 80 is a mortal sin :O (Mortal sin? not just sin :p )? because going below 80 members certainly means that. I would not do that, this world has very very few players with good skill, it is boring, to be honest. i would rather kill those people who want to do that. just farming with out not going on the offensive or fighting it out

TBR was not fortunate enough to attract more than 50 members, would you not go for more members if you had the chance? we certainly did not fight any good players, but how can you say 1-2 lone wolfs would give a fight? they would just quit because they had to take more numbers of players.

Again, I would not say anything like this if your comments were fair if you had comments on every aspect of the game, or at least including your tribe. Don't just mouth off about my tribe.

DeletedUser4619

You don't seem to understand a metaphor, but I blame my capabilities in English for this. My last message on the forum will be this.
"He has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so."

My ideals may not align with yours, but I am staying true to my believes, I haven't once won a world not because my tribe hasn't won, but because I do not wish to win by means other than by the sword.

Sorry if you took any of my words as offensive, I was merely stating the events as I saw it.

Happy Hunting Mate

DeletedUser4626

lol while myself and teja are actually in a dispute in game as we speak. I have to back him on this one. Its not realistic to expect to win a game with 50 people. What AM did unlike DES was throughly recruit and by that I mean check accounts and past history etc. Same with TBH we check that the person has been playing the game the right way not just getting points. The way DES recruited was MRT literally taking anyone in the middle of the map. Now while in as sense it is contradictory to say we are going to stay small then go to 80 players, it makes sense. No one wants this game to drag on forever its very time consuming and you want it to be enjoyable forcing yourself to 500 vills isn't enjoyable just for the win Imo. As for recruiting DES players I see nothing wrong with it ourselves recruited 5 DES players we felt actually would benefit us and allow us to end the war and prepare for the next war better. At the end of the day its not as if both tribes have recruited 20 DES players each.

Just my little input dont slay me xx

DeletedUser1914

Despite being on the same tribe as Teja .I too would disagree with some of the comments made.MasterOfNone is simply much like i did on another world a name change.many in AM have done it before.Dagda me Guns etc many of us like to make new accounts with no attatchment to our previous worlds.A pawn i think he is not.Guessing at his real account i know he has won no less than 2 worlds And AM have been taking in enemies and internalling often nowadays it says something .You say a tribe thats small cant win quickly yet look at en21 S-I

DeletedUser4605

AM have been taking in enemies and internalling often nowadays it says something
what does it say? your facts are wrong. you might think this is exactly what is happening with A.M but if you delve deeper, you will find an accurate idea of the situation.

You say a tribe thats small cant win quickly yet look at en21 S-I
you got me terribly wrong, i did not say a small tribe cant win. I said i do not want to take 500 villages and win this world. if you see en21, the top players have 500+ villages, #1 ranked guy has 700+ villages. i don't want to do it because it is boring.

DeletedUser4605

I think I am just a pawn
you are really a pawn
And don't worry there is one thing I do agree upon, I am a pawn as stated
A pawn i think he is not
dude relax lol. i don't mean every thing what i say. I have a better belief in humanity. don't take my words with a pinch of salt. for fun and logic sake.
he said he thinks he is a pawn.
i said he is a pawn.
does that mean he is a pawn or i believe he is a pawn? or i want him to believe he is a pawn?
nope. who is a pawn?
a person who acts on the stuff that is being said to him without being thinking. most of the times he is being played.

So is masterofnone a pawn? clearly no. he has his own ideas, i was just teasing him because he used the word incorrectly.

clearly he did not take it seriously. so chill out on the pawn stuff.

DeletedUser4605

map_www_en30_cc7792c219dcc6de35a3e8a84d1484d5_15075461517995.png

A.M at 33%, The final fight has begun, tbh vs A.M. I am back from my vacation. all the best TBH. This world is very very boring

DeletedUser4608

This game is boring. Dunno how ppl manage to play a server for 2 years

DeletedUser2670

Well, i once used to find this game fun. But some of the updates made things a bit slow and some more pay-2-win. Updates who where hoped come and something to look forward to, like a good end-game where never made. Experienced players left and playerbase have gone down for each world, leaving fights less challenging, as the few being active are often newbies playing the first and last world.