• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes and Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser2635
  • Start date

DeletedUser2616

after all my hard work, I finally got into the lists :')

DeletedUser2635

Since this used to be very popular (even tho it was done in many different threads), and since I am now able to continue doing it on weekends, please like this post or say that you would like a new addition to the list and I will do it in the same format as it was done in the previous editions. (I always make the map with same colors - same screenshots - basically everything the same except the data displayed).

DeletedUser2616

I'd like that, might bring some life back to this world. I've been attacking for 2 days and i'm already in the top 50 of OBP... and only 1 nuke needs rebuilding :\

DeletedUser2635

Weekly Edition #4

TOP 5 Tribes:

Screenshot_1.png

map_www_en13_c051af9fc596cd8b95ef9923b79a354b_14482268360740.png

Top 10 Players:

Screenshot_3.png

map_www_en13_ea26db6e0492caca5cbc93e45e181eaf_14482271666173.png

Battle Statistics:
-Tribes:

Screenshot_5.png

-Players:

Screenshot_6.png

Alright, here it is, hope you like it XD

It was also hard to select the colors for top 10 players, if someone has better ideas (and not only that, but regarding my whole post) I am open for discussion.
I left the other players on the top 10 players map for better understanding - orientation ability - of each player positioning.

DeletedUser

Colors where good..now i can finally see where uttuk was nobling but damn those are either the most random nobbed vills or hes planing on developing several provinces at same time :D

Also seems like RLP got a closer group of players to our borders,now that they took in some ex-BTH guys.

DeletedUser

The only suggestion I would like to see would be that Family tribes be included. B-H and BTH being a family should be considered one tribe.

DeletedUser

Uhm BTH/BTF no longer figure into the statistics those who agreed to the merge into B-P are already inside,those who didnt are either inactive or are joining RLP,or my tribe.
Thus no point in adding them to the map.

DeletedUser

Ghekor,
They may have all moved to other tribes except inactives, but that doesn't change the fact that B-H is still family with them. If they don't wish to be called a family tribe, maybe they should have disbanded them?
Kei,
Another thing I'd like to see is the grid. It helps with dividing the world up into section IMO.

DeletedUser2635

I will take it into consideration the next time I make the maps.

DeletedUser

:)
I've been having trouble getting maps to load in tw2, have you had any issues?

DeletedUser2635

They sometimes take longer to load, but I just let them load while doing something else, while it is true that it is annoying when they do not load at all, and you have to input the info again (copy it over), it kinda is not a big dead.

DeletedUser2754

If you have photoshop here is something worth checking out...
https://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?306-Map-Making-Guides

I remember using this map guides to make some maps when playing TW1. But back then the overall maps you could take out of TWSTATS were really poor, so the only way to have a proper readable map was this method (which also produced far better maps than the ones we have now). Right now the maps you take out of TWSTATS and TW2-TOOLS are fairly reasonable and you can take all info you want without having all that effort the guide teaches you. Unless anyone feels like going artistic or is interested in learning a bit more of photoshop and uses this idea as an experiment, I think the current maps coming out of TW2-TOOLS are ok.

DeletedUser

I remember using this map guides to make some maps when playing TW1. But back then the overall maps you could take out of TWSTATS were really poor, so the only way to have a proper readable map was this method (which also produced far better maps than the ones we have now). Right now the maps you take out of TWSTATS and TW2-TOOLS are fairly reasonable and you can take all info you want without having all that effort the guide teaches you. Unless anyone feels like going artistic or is interested in learning a bit more of photoshop and uses this idea as an experiment, I think the current maps coming out of TW2-TOOLS are ok.

I wish they had an option like twstats which "blows up" highlighted villages to make more pronounced. Thats one of the cool things about going artsy is that it allows you to blow up and merge colors so they look like blobs instead of single dots... shows controled area and boarders better. IMO.

But I totally if people don't want to go to all that trouble...

DeletedUser2754

I agree with you. And I remember very nice maps. Czayta, if I'm not mistaken was the best mapmaker in W9.

DeletedUser

They really need to add an option to the map creator so that you can show provinces, and possible the state of control in those provinces (i.e all one colour if only one tribe is in it, lines of two colours if there's two etc)