• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top ten tribes

DeletedUser2616

i think it's his 4th time quitting the game, he'll be back eventually. i've known him since en13

DeletedUser2635

Haha, something like that, not like you haven't done the same quite a bit of times, guts.

And I wasn't planning to quit, but I and few oters from my tribe got banned for using the bot, they didn't even have any concrete proof, the bans were solely based on the number of reports Grrr submitted...

And I played as Kim Hajin on this world.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5140

Your always welcome on my account with COOP Kim il just crown a level so we can get you in the tribe again :D

DeletedUser2616

ive seen it happen a lot over the years, mods try to crack down on something then become overzealous in their bans for it.

i haven't been on a world since about october last year. just can't find the motivation to play, en38 really put me off the game

DeletedUser4490

No im not Prim, im Turtle

Yet more drama in TP, anyone care to comment this time?

DeletedUser5149

Innogame should do something for justice ?

or fix BOT ... BEFORE BOT WILL KILLED RAGNAROK Game. Maybe this time TW2 will dead ?

Kim kick all member in T.P out already ... so drama

DeletedUser5058

Pathology, break into accounts ... as if life depended on it ...

DeletedUser4110

What I dont understand is why Apex.Predator didnt just kick everyone and then invite Grr to the tribe? All that money wasted. Well done Grr for winning the war by sending 4 trains on him.

DeletedUser5140

You really think i went to grr because they sended some noble trains on me lol ? i left because half the tribe was using bots to auto snipe and auto farm

DeletedUser4490

Now that Aka have officially declared on us i can finally say LOL you guys are pathetic. 135 players in Aka, 61 in the cheaters RED and you 2 decide to hug it out and war the 23 of us in Grr. I guess being the weakest tribe of the 3 this IS your only way to win the world

DeletedUser5152

I mean i dont really mind that they ganged up. and aka has been warring us for the past weeks already, just not "officially". That is part of the game. It is slightly uneven given its 9 million points to 2 million points but that's not a problem, just part of the game.

The real problem is atleast one of the tribe's leaders think a merge will happen after. So if that is true this is a dumb war and world since it basically was decided before most people hit 200k points. If they were to fight each other after that would be something else, but atleast AKA thinks a merge is going to happen. Personally, I just think RED will attack them after killing Grr, their only other threat.