• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top ten tribes

DeletedUser2635

I decided to bring some vigor to this forum, so I will start with this tread with the top 10 tribes, hope you like it:
3TUyj8m.png
I have made the map with only the top 6 tribes, because I think only those tribes are relevant at this point.
I will sort the tribes by points and leave my opinion about them, I think sorting tribes by VP makes little sense at this stage, if someone doesn't like it, feel free to make your own list.

#1: THE PLAGUE - 40 members | 127 villages | 5,600 points/member | 1,141,000 BP - 28,000 BP/member [21,000 OBP, 7,000 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 9 | Victory points: 47
This tribe seems to be dominating so far, huge points/member (probably because of their small size), a massive amount of BP, as well as per member numbers that seem unreal compared to other tribes. 6 players in the top 10 (by points, I think points tell a better story than VP do) says a lot as well. From the conquers list, they seem to be at war with AKA, PAT and OGT. They seem to be very selective with their recruitment, could even be a premade, or something close to it. They are spread all over the map, with some players isolated from the rest, which could leave them vulnerable, especially because they seem to be starting many wars. Looking at the conquers, they seem to be losing to AKA so far, but it is hard to tell, the situation might clear up in a week or two, while they seem to be smashing OGT and PAT on the other hand.
Conquers: Total [+41|-10] AKA [+3|-4] PAT [+4|-0] OGT [+6|-0]

#2: DEATH RIDERS - 63 members | 144 villages | 3,300 points/member | 181,000 BP - 2,900 BP/member [1,750 OBP, 1,150 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 9 | Victory points: 66
Their points/member is among the best, their BP/member on the other hand is one of the lowest among the top 10 tribes, which might be a good thing - they might be biding their time and saving their troops to strike when least expected. A tribe that is very clustered in the core, with ca. 20 members in one province alone, while the rest of the tribe seems to be all over the place. This fact alone could lead to their downfall. Looking at their conquers, they seem not to be at war with anyone, they have lost 1 village to each AKA and T.P, and taken 2 from OGT, so there might be something there, all of their other conquers come from small tribes and barbarians. I think their situation will clear up within a week or two as well.
Conquers: Total [+27|-8]

#3: Patriots - 65 members | 143 villages | 3,000 points/member | 423,000 BP - 6,500 BP/member [3,900 OBP, 2,600 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 10 | Victory points: 73
Member wise, the biggest tribe. They have a nice spread all over the south, without any clusters, generally, be it intentionally or not, a nice positioned tribe. Points and bash per member are both among the top within the top 10. The only problem seems to be that they are at war with both AKA and T.P, those wars may have hit them too early and probably at the positions where they were at their weakest. Unlike DTR, they are decent in the BP department as well, not rivaling T.P yet, but getting there. Conquers wise, they seem to be losing villages, but I think as soon as they consolidate their position and maybe sign a NAP with one of the 2 tribes they are at war with, they should start making some progress.
Conquers: Total [+16|-17] AKA [+0|-4] T.P [+0|-4]

#4: Incognito - 50 members | 124 villages | 3,000 points/member | 650,000 BP - 13,000 BP/member [8,600 OBP, 4,400 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 15 | Victory points: 52
Definitely the second best tribe so far, closely following behind T.P, even winning in the direct confrontations, which in itself is impressive. One of the few tribes to have a member in the top 10, a big shout-out to @Cpt Spaulding who is ranked #2 in the bash department as well. They are around the top when it comes to points/member, their BP/member is second only to T.P, with those 2 tribes being in a league of their own. This tribe seems to mainly be based in the north/northwest, with a few isolated members. Looking at the conquers, they are definitely at war with T.P and PAT, while their other conquers come from smaller tribes. It will definitely be exciting to see how the war between those 2 giants (AKA and T.P) goes, I am certain that i a weeks time we will have a general picture. Another thing worth noticing is their tribe level, which is currently sitting at 15, an area where they outclass all other tribes, donations seem to be one of their strongest weapons.
Conquers: Total [+24|-15] P.T [+4|-3] PAT [+4|-0]

#5: Stronghold of Strength - 37 members | 92 villages | 2,500 points/member | 212,000 BP - 5,700 BP/member [3,650 OBP, 2,050 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 7 | Victory points: 39
This tribe is mainly based in the NE with a few of them in the SE as well, generally they have a nice spread and their recruited seems to be doing a nice job so far. When it comes to points/member, they are around the average, they seem to be doing good in the bash department as well, being ranked #4 when it comes to bash/member among the top 10. Along with T.P and AKA, one of the tribes to have members in the top 10, with Pixymagic at the #7 spot. Looking at their conquers, they seem to be fighting AKA, DTR and PAT, but it is too early to tell. All in all, this tribe might be the first dark horse to appear on this list.
Conquers: Total [+14|-3] AKA [+1|-2]

#6: Original Game Of Thrones - 33 members | 75 villages | 2,350 points/member | 170,000 BP - 5,200 BP/member [4,500 OBP, 700 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 7 | Victory points: 35
They seem to be mainly based in the northwest, contending for territory with AKA and T.P there. In the points/member and bash/member department, they seem to be doing fairly well, sitting around the middle among the top 10. Looking at their conquers, they seem to be actively fighting only with T.P. All in all I think they were unfortunate with their positioning and could have been doing way better in another place of the map.
Conquers: Total [+11|-15] T.P [+0|-6]

#7: United - 32 members | 62 villages | 1,800 points/member | 94,000 BP - 2,900 BP/member [1,800 OBP, 1,100 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 6 | Victory points: 36
Their main cluster is in the southeast, with the other half of the tribe being isolated all around the map, which is not a good sign. Ranked #9 among the top 10 in both points and bash per member, which isn't a good sign either. They don't seem to be fighting anyone with only one village lost to T.P of the top 10 tribes. I might have done this tribe injustice, I hope they prove me wrong in the weeks to come.
Conquers: Total [+2|-5]

#8: Hell - 18 members | 36 villages | 2,400 points/member | 73,000 BP - 4,000 BP/member [3,900 OBP, 100 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 4 | Victory points: 18
A one province tribe in the southeast, we will see how that goes, I was never too optimistic about one province tribes. However, contrary to my beliefs, they seem to be doing fine so far, with bots points and bash per member around the middle of the top 10. Looking at their conquers, they have only conquered 2 villages, both coming from DTR, so they might be at war with each other. We will see how this tribe does from now on, they might surprise us all.
Conquers: Total [+2|-0]

#9: Chameleon Troupe - 17 members | 32 villages | 2,300 points/member | 102,000 BP - 6,000 BP/member [4,000 OBP, 2,000 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 3 | Victory points: 17
Similar to Hell, a one province tribe in the northeast with a few isolated members all around the map. Given my previous statement, they should be in an even worse position than Hell, but surprisingly, they also seem to be doing fine. They points/member are around the average, while their bash/member is ranked #4 among the top 10. I think it is still to early to judge them, both this tribe and Hell might merge with some bigger tribe, but we shall see about that.
Conquers: Total [+2|-0]

#10: Carolean's - 36 members | 60 villages | 1,050 points/member | 60,000 BP - 1,700 BP/member [600 OBP, 1,100 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 4 | Victory points: 36
Mainly based in the western part of the world, nicely spread, but contending for territory with bigger tribes, which might be a problem. They are also ranked dead last by points and bash per member, and I hope I am wrong when I say this, but they seem to be the worst tribe on this list. Conquers show a few skirmishes with AKA and T.P, losing 4 villages total to those tribes (2 to each), and 15 lost villages across the board without taking a single one, which isn't a great sign either. I think the next week might be critical for this tribe, and we might see them either rise or fall completely.
Conquers: Total [+0|-15]

I felt bad about not including a map for the #7 to #10 tribes, so here you go guys:
G6VjFEk.png

I tried to describe each tribe's situation in as much detail as possible and give them enough spotlight, so I hope nobody will be unsatisfied.
Another thing to note: I put color codes next to the tribe abbreviations so that if I spot doing this list, the next guy can use the same colors for consistency sake.

Enjoy the read, hope it is not too long!

DeletedUser5114

The point about T.P is inaccurate, AKA had a lot of restarts before we could noble them, we are most definitely winning that war. Good post and very interested read tho :D

DeletedUser5121

The point about T.P is inaccurate, AKA had a lot of restarts before we could noble them, we are most definitely winning that war. Good post and very interested read tho :D
to a degree mate ... but likewise people being kicked just before before being nobled smells kinda the same .... alas interesting script not sure entirely accurate ... but if it makes the world fun till next months (or however often you wanna run it it kei) look forwards to the battles ahead good ;luck and ... not even sure this is allowed but don't you like clowns ??????????????
(srry forum gods if i did wrong im new lol )

DeletedUser2635

Issue #2.
utbcjuE.jpg
Once again, this map will only contain the top 6 tribes, since we have a new member in the top 6 (UNT - United), I have given them the color that OGT had last week, since their original color doesn't fit well on this map. The numbers in the parentheses represent the increase compared to the first week.

#1 (-): THE PLAGUE - 40 (-) members | 177 (+50) villages | 10,500 (+4,900) points/member | 2,484,000 (+1,343,000) BP - 62,100 (+53,100) BP/member [51,200 (+30,200) OBP, 10,900 (+3,900) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 11 (+2) | Victory points: 53 (+6)
Massive growth this week for this tribe, gained 50 villages without increasing their member count, which is impressive in itself. Still the leader in points, as well as bash points, per member. This week they are up to 7 members in the top 10, up from 6 a week ago, 8 of the top 10 bashers are also in this tribe. They seem to be trying to take control of the core, as they have started a war with DTR, which seems to be going well so far. Last week they weren't doing so well versus AKA, even that seems to have turned around this week. They seem to still be fighting most of the top 10 tribes, my only concern is that they may have started way too many wars, but only time will tell.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+40|-3] AKA [+6|-1] PAT [+7|-0] OGT [+2|-0] DTR[+9|-0] C-P[+0|-2]

#2 (+1): Patriots - 63 (-2) members | 151 (+8) villages | 4,300 (+1.300) points/member | 796,000 (+373,000 BP) - 12,600 (+6,100) BP/member [6,350 (+2,450) OBP, 6,250 (+3,650) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 14 (+4) | Victory points: 75 (+2)
Still the biggest tribe member wise, around the top among top 10 when it comes to points/member, average in the bash per member department, but showing good growth in both fields. They still have a strong grip on the south of the map, taking a decent amount of villages from smaller tribes this week. Their tribe level has also experiences a nice jump this week to 14, from 10, now being second only to AKA. They seem to have stopped their war with AKA, which in my opinion is a perfect move, now they can team up with other tribes and try to take down T.P, which in my opinion, is the only way to take them down given their momentum. They seem to be fighting C-P as well, losing 2 villages to them this week.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+18|-14] AKA [+0|-0] T.P [+0|-7] C-P [+0|-2]

#3 (-1): DEATH RIDERS - 60 (-3) members | 141 (-3) villages | 4,500 (+1,200) points/member | 554,000 (+373,000) BP - 9,200 (+6,300) BP/member [4,750 (+3,000) OBP, 3,450 (+3,300) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 10 (+1) | Victory points: 64 (-2)
Solid points and bash per member, still in the top end among the top 10, showing very decent growth there. They still hold control over the southeastern part of the core, which they have done well to keep. This week they have lost 3 members, maybe they are weeding out the weak and building a good team around the core members. Tribe level has jumped by one, which is never bad. The major concern is the war with T.P, it seems to have hit them unprepared, as they have lost 9 villages in a short span of time. I think this tribe needs to closely work with PAT to repel the T.P invasion, let's see what happens in a week's time, hopefully they can bounce back.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+10|-11] T.P [+0|-9]

#4 (-): Incognito - 50 (-) members | 132 (+8) villages | 4,600 (+1,600) points/member | 1,225,000 (+575,000) BP - 24,500 (+11,500) BP/member [16,600 (+8,000) OBP, 7,900 (+5,500) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 16 (+1) | Victory points: 56 (+4)
Arguably still the second best tribe on this world. Even though they didn't experience a huge growth in points per member, they bash point have had a huge jump this week, which tells me that they are throwing nukes left, right and center at their enemies - most likely T.P, even their DBP has gone trough an upside trend, which means that their defense is most likely rock solid. @Cpt Spaulding still holding a spot in the top 10, both points and bash point wises. They are still mostly focused in the north and NW of the map, making their presence felt in those areas. The only concern is that the situation seems to have turned in the war versus T.P, as they have lose 6 villages to them this week, might be just a temporary display of weakness, but on the other end, they are doing very well against SOS.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+13|-11] P.T [+1|-6] PAT [+0|-0] SOS [+2|-0]

#5 (-): Stronghold of Strength - 49 (+12) members | 123 (+31) villages | 3,600 (+1,100) points/member | 448,000 (+236,000) BP - 9,100 (+3,400) BP/member [5,800 (+2,150) OBP, 3,300 (+2,250) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 9 (+2) | Victory points: 54 (+15)
12 new members this week, 31 more villages, tribe level increased by 2, very solid numbers. A decent increase across the field, making their presence felt within the top 10 tribes. They still hold a strong position in the SE and NE. Sadly, they have lost their stop in the top 10 players, but let's see maybe next we will have 2 people from this tribe in the top 10 to make it up. They seem to have had some difficulties fighting AKA, I suspect it was in the north, where those 2 tribes share a few provinces. Other than this minor setback, they are doing fairly well, they might surprise us in the next update.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+5|-8] AKA [+0|-2]

#6 (+1): United - 47 (+15) members | 107 (+45) villages | 2,900 (+1,100) points/member | 327,000 (+233,000) BP - 7,000 (+4,100) BP/member [4,450 (+2,650) OBP, 1,800 (+700) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 7 (+1) | Victory points: 50 (+14)
They have jumped one spot this week, recruited 15 new members, 45 new villages - second only to T.P, very, very solid numbers, some major work has been done this week. I wasn't too optimistic about this tribe in the last week's issue, but they have proven me wrong, 5 conquers this weeks, mostly coming from some small tribes and barbarians, which means they haven't started any major wars. This opportunity to expand and grow in peace could prove to be golden for this tribe. Major concern is still their positioning, as they are placed all over the map, but maybe they can use it to their advantage. Let's see what they do by the time the next issue is out, maybe they will surprise us all again.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+5|-2]

#7 (-1): Original Game Of Thrones - 38 (+5) members | 89 (+14) villages | 3,500 (+1,150) points/member | 302,000 (+132,000) BP - 7,900 (+2,700) BP/member [6,900 (+2,400) OBP, 1,000 (+300) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 9 (+2) | Victory points: 50 (+5)
Some nice growth for this tribe in the past week, in my opinion, the important change for this tribe is that they have stopped losing villages to AKA and T.P, at least for the major part. Still placed in the northwestern part of the map, where both AKA and T.P are focused, which makes their achievement even more impressive. They might have signed an armistice with AKA as they seem to not have lost any villages to them this week. Even taking in account that they have gone one place down in the rankings, it can still be called a very solid week for them. Going forward, it will be very interesting to see how this tribe fares against those giants.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+6|-2] T.P [+0|-2]

#8 (-1): Chameleon Troupe - 19 (+2) members | 47 (+15) villages | 5,200 (+2,900) points/member | 327,000 (+225,000) BP - 17,200 (+11,200) BP/member [11,500 (+6,500) OBP, 5,000 (+3,000) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 3 (-) | Victory points: 21 (+4)
Very solid growth for this tribe this week around, especially in the bash department where they have more than doubled their previous numbers, both offensively and defensively. They have added 2 new numbers, and have shown a consistent growth in the points per member as well. One of the 4 tribes to have a member in the top 10, with their leader being ranked #3. This week, they have taken 2 villages from PAT and T.P, which could could be a representation of their diplomatic status, not to mention that they seem to be doing well versus T.P, who everyone else seems to be struggling with. I have said that they are likely to merge, so far that hasn't happened, let's see what happens in the coming week.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+4|-3] PAT [+2|-0] T.P [+2|-0]

#9: Menacing Name- 15 members | 43 villages | 5,200 points/member | 236,000 BP - 16,000 BP/member [11,000 OBP, 5,00 DBP/member] | Tribe level: 7 | Victory points: 16
A new arrival to the top 10, a tribe that consists of only 15 members, but looking strong nonetheless. Based in the south and the southeast, a rim tribe at this stage. Impressive numbers across the board, points and bash points per member are in the top among top 10 tribes, a solid tribe level for a tribe this small as well. They already have a member in the top 10 - "Primitive.", who was there a week ago as well, if I am not mistaken. Their conquers came from smaller rim tribes, their only lost villa was due to a restart, last week I said that SOS might be a dark horse, but Grr might have replaced them in that regard. Still too early to say much more, I am excited to see how they will fare in the coming week.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+5|-1]

#10 (-2): Hell - 18 (-) members | 44 (+8) villages | 4,100 (+1,700) points/member | 240,000 (+167,000) BP - 13,000 (+9,000) BP/member [9,500 (+5,600) OBP, 3,500 (+3,400) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 4 (-) | Victory points: 23 (+5)
To be honest, this tribe has more than surprised me, a one province tribe showing this kind of growth is very unexpected, given that only 3 of their members seem to be expanding, maybe they are even a premade now that I think about it. They have started moving out of their main province, where their focus seems to be on PAT so far, but it is hard to say, as they have taken only 1 village from PAT. All things considered, their numbers look very solid, no villages lost either, which makes them the only tribe in the top 10 to accomplish this. Actually excited to so as to what surprise they will prepare for us in the coming week.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+6|-0]

#11 (-1): Carolean's - 39 (+3) members | 67 (+7) villages | 1,650 (+600) points/member | 97,000 (+37,000) BP - 2,500 (+800) BP/member [900 (+300) OBP, 1,600 (+500) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 4 (-) | Victory points: 41 (+5)
I have decided to add CLN to this list as a honorable mention, even though they are still growing, they have still fallen out of the top 10, which shows that the competition doesn't allow for even the smallest of mistakes. Last week I said that this tribe might either rise or fall, but it seems they just couldn't handle the situation and ended up loosing a decent amount of villages either due to restarts, or to other top 10 tribes.
Let's see maybe they can bounce back and surprise us all, but it does not look optimistic. Even though they have shown some growth, their stats are still at the bottom of the top 10.
Conquers: Total [+0|-12]

18wAlVz.png

Another week is behind us, I hope I corrected the mistakes I made in the last week's post.
Another thing to note: I put color codes next to the tribe abbreviations so that if I spot doing this list, the next guy can use the same colors for consistency sake.

Enjoy the read, hope it is not way too long!

DeletedUser2635

Issue #3.
HkycdxT.jpg
Hello!

#1 (-): THE PLAGUE - 40 (-) members | 239 (+62) villages | 17,600 (+7,100) points/member | 4,279,600 (+1,795,600) BP - 107,000 (+44,900) BP/member [89,400 (+38,200) OBP, 17,600 (+6,700) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 13 (+2) | Victory points: 64 (+11)
Middle of the pack (#6) in numbers, #1 in: points, villages, points/member (almost doubling the 2nd ranked Grr in this field), OBP, DBP, total BP, BP/member (107,000 when the second best - Grr has 37,000), only lacking area is the tribe level sitting at #4, but not farm behind the other tribes. This tribe seems to be relentless in their quest to dominate this world, they have yet to show any major weakness. They have lost 3 spots in the top 10, now holding 5 spots, but the top 3 players are still a part of this tribe, as well 8 of the top 10 bashers. Looking at the map, they seem to be working hard to secure the core, last week the war with then #2 tribe had just started and now it seems it has already ended with an overwhelming victory in T.P's favor. 62 villages conquered this week, considering that the 2nd best record is 23, this number seems ridiculous, especially when taking into account that they have only lost 2, most of their growth comes from conquers. There is not much else I can say about this tribe.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+62|-2] AKA [+8|-0] PAT [+6|-1] OGT [+3|-0] DTR[+25|-0] SOS [+4|-0]

#2 (-): Patriots - 67 (+4) members | 191 (+40) villages | 6,300 (+2,000) points/member | 1,647,000 (+852,000 BP) - 24,600 (+12,000) BP/member [12,000 (+5,600) OBP, 12,600 (+6,400) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 14 (+4) | Victory points: 84 (+9)
And still the tribe with the most members, #2 in points and villages, #6 in points/member. #3 by bash points, #1 by DBP, impressive display on the defensive end by this tribe managing to somewhat reduce their loses. Solid in OBP and DBP (#6 and #3) per member as well. 4 new members and 40 new villages. Overall, a very solid performance by this tribe,they seem to have started a couple more wars, which could both be a good and a bad thing. They still control the southern part of the map, the only concern is that T.P or one of the other southern tribes (Grr) could be about to separate their SW and SE clusters. With DTR out of the picture, the coming week could be crucial for this tribe.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+23|-16] SOS [+1|-1] T.P [+1|-6] C-P [+1|-3] HLL [+0|-2]

#3(+1): Incognito - 61 (+11) members | 182 (+50) villages | 6,300 (+1,700) points/member | 2,242,000 (+634,000) BP - 36,700 (+12,200) BP/member [24,000 (+7,400) OBP, 12,700 (+4,900) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 16 (-) | Victory points: 72 (+16)
I still stand by my statement that this is the 2nd best tribe on this world, with DTR gone, they have climbed to the #3 spot. #3 in members, villages, points. #5 in points per member. Still a good amount of bash points, being ranked second in all 3 categories (total, offensive and defensive bash points). Even in the BP/member department, they are in the very top. Still the tribe with the highest tribe level, which certainly helps them develop. This week they have 2 members in the top 10, and 1 member in top 10 bashers. 11 new members this week and 50 new villages, which is one of the biggest increases by all tribes this week, an impressive performance. The only concern is that they have lost 8 villages to T.P this week, but we might seem them bounce back like this tribe always seems to do.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+23|-17] T.P [+0|-8] HLL [+0|-2] DTR [+2|-0] CLN [+2|-0]

#4 (+3): Original Game Of Thrones - 64 (+26) members | 171 (+82) villages | 4,800 (+1,300) points/member | 847,000 (+547,000) BP - 13,200 (+5,300) BP/member [8,000 (+1,100) OBP, 5,200 (+4,200) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 15 (+6) | Victory points: 77 (+27)
A major surprise from OGT this week, I think nobody expected them to go trough a rejuvenation and jump 3 spots on the top 10 list. #2 by members, #4 by villages and points, #8 by points/member, #8 in the bash per member, #4 in total bash. They have gone on a major recruiting spree, added 26 new members, 82 new villages, surpassing all other tribes in this regard, and now suddenly this tribe is again in the race. When it comes to conquers, even their numbers aren't anything impressive, they have still limited their loses to the bare minimum, which is praiseworthy. They seem to have worked on donations really hard this week, jumping 6 levels to level 15, now second only to AKA. The only concern is that they are all over the map, but the next week will show if it's a good or a bad thing.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+15|-10] T.P [+0|-3] DTR [+2|-0] CLN [+2|-0]

#5 (-): Stronghold of Strength - 49 (+0) members | 142 (+19) villages | 5,600 (+2,000) points/member | 734,000 (+288,000) BP - 15,000 (+5,900) BP/member [10,500 (+4,700) OBP, 4,400 (+1,100) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 9 (-) | Victory points: 58 (+4)
SOS has always been around the middle of the pack, even their numbers indicate this fact, being ranked #4-6 in most major categories. Same goes for bash points where they are consistently around #5, falling down to #7 when it comes to the per member numbers. Some fighting seems to be going on against T.P, but to a limited degree most likely because of their positions on the map. In summary, a very decent performance by this tribe, not showing anything flashy, but still consistent nonetheless.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+20|-7] T.P [+0|-4] PAT [+1|-1]

#6 (+3): Menacing Name - 17 (+2) members | 68 (+25) villages | 9,400 (+4,200) points/member | 641,000 (+401,000) BP - 37,700 (+21,700) BP/member [32,300 (+21,300) OBP, 5,400 (+400) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 7 (+0) | Victory points: 19 (+3)
This tribe was a new arrival to the top 10 last week, now they have already jumped 3 places to the #6 spot. They've added 2 new members and 25 new villages, of which 16 are from conquers, very solid numbers for a tribe of their size. They especially shine in the per member numbers, where they are consistently ranked second behind T.P, a small tribe but very dangerous if you underestimate them solely because of their low numbers. They are still one of the 5 tribes with a member in the top 10, with Primitive. holding the #6 spot. Their major contention for territory in the south could be PAT, so we might see some action in the coming week.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+16|-0] UNT [+2|-0]

#7 (+3): Hell - 16 (-2) members | 57 (+13) villages | 8,700 (+4,600) points/member | 547,000 (+313,000) BP - 34,100 (+21,100) BP/member [28,000 (+18,500) OBP, 6,100 (+2,600) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 4 (-) | Victory points: 25 (+2)
Down 2 members, now sitting at 16, but still up 13 villages, with 15 conquers. They don't look impressive looking at the pure numbers, where they are around the seventh or eighth place, but when we look at the per member numbers, everything suddenly changes as they jump to the third or fourth rank. Especially impressive is the fact that they have 2 members in the top 10, sitting at the #5 and #7 spots, and even one member among the top 10 bashers. A very impressive performance from this tribe, they still don't look like they are going to merge with anyone, which I thought would happen by now. Overall, a very strong performance, they are holding a strong position in the southeastern part of the core where they don't seem afraid of fighting much bigger tribes, excited to see their further development.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+15|-2] PAT [+2|-0] AKA [+2|-0] DTR [+2|-0]

#8 (-): Chameleon Troupe - 16 (-3) members | 49 (+2) villages | 8,300 (+3,100) points/member | 435,000 (+108,000) BP - 27,200 (+10,000) BP/member [24,200 (+12,700) OBP, 3,000 (-2,700) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 3 (-) | Victory points: 18 (-3)
This week, C-P has performed very similar to the previous 2 tribes, also showing impressive per member stats, except when it comes to DBP where they seem to be lagging behind, either because they didn't have to defend or because they primarily focused on offense. Their leader is still showing an impressive display, holding down that #4 spot tightly. They have addressed my major concern from the last weeks, where they were scattered around the map, now they seem to be primarily focused on the core. They don't seem to be afraid of the bigger tribes as they seem to be openly clashing with PAT. With this many good tribes concentrated in the core, we might either see some merges or clashes in the coming days/weeks.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+7|-1] PAT [+3|-1]

#9 (-3): United - 22 (-25) members | 52 (-55) villages | 3,900 (+1,000) points/member | 256,000 (-38,000) BP - 11,700 (+5,400) BP/member [7,400 (+3,000) OBP, 4,200 (+2,400) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 8 (+1) | Victory points: 26 (-24)
They have lost 25 members and 55 villages this week, falling 3 spots at the same time, the majority of their active members seem to have left for other tribes, seeking greener pastures. Their remaining members are scattered all around the map and this may be the last time we are seeing them on this list. What is noteworthy is that they still managed to upgrade the tribe level by 1, and their bash points seem to have gone up a bit. They might bounce back next time around, like OGT did, but I honestly doubt it.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+16|-5] Grr [+0|-2]

#10 (+1): Carolean's - 42 (+3) members | 68 (+1) villages | 1,700 (+50) points/member | 232,000 (+134,000) BP - 5,500 (+3,000) BP/member [1,400 (+500) OBP, 4,100 (+2,500) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 5 (+1) | Victory points: 41 (-)
A tribe that is back to the top 10, after having fallen out of it last week, but not due to their own effort if I am being honest, instead it is due to the effort, or lack thereof, of the other tribes. This tribe has shown an even slower growth rate compared to last week, they also managed to upgrade their tribe level, which is the only bright spot, and their bash points have gone up by a margin as well. They won't be here for long if they don't wake up and man up, unless the other tribes outside of the top 10 continue being lazy.
Conquers: Total [+0|-13] Grr [+0|-2] OGT [+0|-2]

#11 (-8): DEATH RIDERS - 40 (-20) members | 55 (-86) villages | 1,600 (-2,900) points/member | 433,000 (-119,000) BP - 10,800 (+1,600) BP/member [3,750 (-1,000) OBP, 7,000 (+2,600) DBP/member] | Tribe level: 10 (-) | Victory points: 40 (-24)
Not in the top 10 anymore, but still worth mentioning, they sadly failed to consolidate their position in the core, either due to bad leadership decision or due to some other reason. Either way they failed to fight off T.P and are now being attacked and nobled by all the bigger tribes. I wish them all the best, but their future doesn't seem bright.
Conquers (last 7 days): Total [+3|-60] T.P [+0|-25] AKA [+0|-2] HLL [+0|-2] OGT [+0|-2]

45nxX6O.png

Please report the connection issues if you do encounter them in game, only way to make our voice heard is if we shout it out loud. :)

DeletedUser2307

There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
Thanks, Kei !

DeletedUser4110

There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
Thanks, Kei !

You said it, friendo.

DeletedUser2616

This seems like a really congested world, with the current playerbase i think less dense provinces would work better (kinda like the pre-en13 days where it was about 10-20 villages) just to spread things out more.

DeletedUser2369

I like that guts, maybe make a suggestion in the ideas forum?