• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Maps!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

Yakuza - It's been a pleasure leading you to victory.
OWN/LoB/InLanders - It's been a pleasure working with you since day 1.
BD - Well fought for a while, but I think you were too sure on your own merits (Gator, or other "high ranked" BD players, I'd like to play with you on a future world, to see things from your side, please let me know when you restart somewhere).

Some of the mods / opponents might not approve that we merged to win, but I prefer to stay true to my words than backstab someone to artificially keep a server alive. It's not us, the players, who's responsible to keep this game interesting and alive, it's the creators that should ensure there's an endgame or something to do to actually win. If something like that was implemented we could have competed with OWN on "friendly" terms to have a winner (castle/fortress/whatever). But I will not backstab anyone to get a win, it'll come back to haunt you sooner rather than later.

It was good fun while it lasted however short it was.(this is one of the fastest worlds beside orava) Everyone played well.Some more than others Early game was one of the best I've played since i began tw2(bastile) despite how it turned out in the end Yak/OWN do deserve the win We(Original BD) got too cocky and leadership was messed up untill Hail returned but by then it was too late.
Im curious though did you ever find the disbanding of BD to be odd? /did you know what we were planning? yeh it fell apart but if it worked it would have changed so much in this world.

FYI ministry a few and by few i mean small number of us have started on en22 and en21.Alot of the original BD are now gone.

DeletedUser3727

We assumed it was to make OWN/BL/Yak war each other. Instead we just decided all of the previous BD to be very easy free villages and FoW was already a target for OWN so we'd join them in that war.
We had agreed to fight together to the end, and that's what we did.
I'm gonna noble more barbs than you on EN22 then (that's my aim for this world, be king barb nobler)