• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Maps

DeletedUser3730

Having read the game rules. I cannot find a single mention of coop abuse. Since it is not mentioned in the game rules..then if he did do it then he didn't cheat as it is not against the rules

DeletedUser3817

eeh it's a very underwritten rule and the whole CO-OP feature is really hasty built, the devs didn't take much into consideration probably.

in the end. No warnings were given. No banns were given in game and no coop were removed by mods... soo..... yee....

and probably a lot of people reported him, but nothing happend....

DeletedUser2670

Rule 7 Pushing. You cant use one or more accounts for getting yourself benefits. Thats not only for double accounts but also for accounts on players who do not play anymore.

DeletedUser2670

But, yeah. Have no idea why they didnt chanced that page after the coop update.

DeletedUser3817

Rule 7 Pushing. You cant use one or more accounts for getting yourself benefits. Thats not only for double accounts but also for accounts on players who do not play anymore.

are you saying mushroom did Pushing? because mushroom never got any benefits... from what i know off...

DeletedUser2670

Not for himself, but for the tribe. A player needed to be taken and he used the account for that. He opened up, so other tribemember could have their joy with their nobles. I'm talking like i have a problem with Mushroom. I dont. He was i nice and friendly person who gave of himself for others to grow. But it wasnt the right way to do so.

DeletedUser3817

well if he did violate it, he would have got an warning which he didn't get sooooo. nice theory.
And there was a lot of people saying they have reported mushroom.... so yeh.
innocent until proven otherwise(by getting a warning or bann)
But there will always be special people thinking: guilty until proven otherwise.
But as a citizen of a modern country, I do not think like that.

DeletedUser2670

I could always send a ticket now. But whats the point, he dont play anymore.

DeletedUser2847

What do you know if he got a warning. Do you have his password and log in at the account? Thats actually only way anybody can know 100% if anybody get a warning

DeletedUser3817

No that would be violating rules.

and i quote: ''Land 2 weeks'' Everytime he logged on was recorded and we could see what was happening in all games we played.
when someone sneezed, or put a finger in the ear or any other....not...so..fancy..places.... someone would see that xD

and agreed Steph.

I also think HED could get in trouble or was it AoT? one of them were intern nobling a lot of players. and not splitting up properly. just one guy taking another village that quit -.-

DeletedUser3730

What do you know if he got a warning. Do you have his password and log in at the account? Thats actually only way anybody can know 100% if anybody get a warning

But you keep telling us you know exactly what he did and did not do. You state your opinions like facts, when they are based solely on what you want to believe

DeletedUser3682

I am pretty sure that magic mushroom admitted to pushing in another thread on this forum so cheating.........and he has been called out for lying on many occasions so my statements are sound.
I think it is in the thread that is locked but I am not bothered for finding it on your behalf

DeletedUser3817

I am pretty sure that magic mushroom admitted to pushing in another thread on this forum so cheating.........and he has been called out for lying on many occasions so my statements are sound

And here comes the salty AoT ^^
brb need to check how you guys doing in tw2 tools xD

yup you got reasons for being salty.

DeletedUser3682

Godspeed I merely put up a map with facts and then provided my opinion on said facts. People then tried to deny those facts so I called them out