• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 9 Thread

DeletedUser4886

MEMES

I like how talking about scripts and throwing dirt gets threads removed, but ban evading is 100% okay even if the person admitted it twice

also lol @ svb for crowning walls to 20 on a lost world..

DeletedUser4932

In the Trash. all my nice maps and shit are gone now too. Rip.

DeletedUser4932

@Coolnite7 Without TwTools how do we know when we hit 70/80%?
Not an urgent need right now but would like to know ahead of time?

DeletedUser2369

also you can go to ranking in the game, click the "details" button, and it will tell you the villages of each tribe, add up the top 10, then divide your tribes village by the number from earlier. takes 20seconds.

DeletedUser4932

@Morgan of the blade Stop hitting us with faithless nukes without spying and we might start believing that.
Oh also a map for you all. Enjoy:
unknown.png

I didn't even do this, just stole it off someone on discord....

DeletedUser4932

SVB still ahead in the vil count and point count so we can't count them out yet!

DeletedUser5020

I saw them faithless nukes, they werent from my group :)
Like you said, close village count. To think 80% is going to happen any time soon and the world is lost is a bit extreme

DeletedUser5020

That map tool is in the player projects section, looks pretty decent.

DeletedUser2369

aha! i raised a support ticket for that the other day, they thought it was me. is the warning page saying the url "companiontw2.000host.com" (noone go there please) - i was being redirected there.

DeletedUser2369

i ran three different scans to find anything wrong with my computer (avast found nothing, malwarebytes found some unwanted software, nothing too bad though, and spybot found about 27 issues i think) and I am no longer having the issue.
it was this thread and the top 10 thread thats also active at the moment, and only the most recent page, the earlier pages had no issue.

DeletedUser5020

I dont think being a spy or even needing a spy to win a world is anything to brag about, surely some of AAA must not be a fan of underhand tactics being used :) Takes a shine off some of the decent players imo.