• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser4911

You're actually delusional, do you do this every world? I wonder if they see a report from you and just ignore it, as I'm sure all your reports are based on speculation with no actual evidence. You seem surprised that your MRT tribe is being beat by competent/highly active players. For the amount of time you've played I'm surprised that you're this uninformed.

DeletedUser2616

Ive played long enough to know a cheater when i see one. Titus uses scripts and uses them on those he coops. Btw what you didnt see is they named the village "my tribe W.T sucks" as i taken it so it shown up in events log . So as we were being rude i figure ill speak a truth. But go ahead play the victim LT there one player you dont fool. I also played since beta before carrot. Keep walking fella.

i...i..i started p-p-playing before carrot, s-s-so it was his nose up m-m-my ass.

you were with him on every. single. world i saw you both on. and you have the exact same attitude too, maybe you're an IRL alt. "it's cheating unless i do the thing" "i'm losing, better accuse everyone of cheating". the fact that you've played since beta is hilarious since all you do is cry victim, so you've done so since the start is what you're saying?

DeletedUser4271

Ok so i dont actually play tw2 anymore because of time restraints irl. havent been able to play properly since urqhart tbh.But ive been here longer than most.played en15 tw played en09 here for my first world.Not many of us left now that played back then.
point is.I know for a fact that titus doesnt use scripts. in no offense to him but better coders/cheaters have tried and failed to use scripts.its impossible to actually implement them.
Second given that I have played both with and against Titus i know he doesnt want nor does he need to abuse co-ops to beat you.i Dont like titus as a leader because of choices on past worlds but i damned well respect his ability to play this game.all you new gen and even some of the old gen like vegeta keep bitching about people and its honestly rediculous.Admit their better and move the hell on.There are ways around them.tactics you can use simply because you dont know or use them dont go whining.

now then.any player can be co-oped by 2 and co-op 6 back in return. so say titus is co-oped by hurtlocker and jackosaurus(both players in different timezones to titus true fact) that covers pretty much a 24hr time with 3 people that are all retired and heavily active. meaning 24 hr coverage of his account(THIS IS LEGAL.WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT CO-OP IS EXACTLY THAT TO CO PLAY AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT) He could then in turn co-op 6 others who are less active but still active none the less. and with their permission (because remember they can cancel at any time) use their troops while they cant/offline.

Onto your whole premofire only getting defensive bash and taking barbs.I understand it may be a difficult concept for you but there is tactics such as one player in this case most likely alanhunter or something who will be a offensive player and premo a pure defensive player.multiple reasons could cause this real life not being good at attacking but at defending etc. they co-op each other. hence when one attacks the other can defend.this was used in en18 rumeli hisari to a astonishing effect by players Baego and Ricky2002 .Its a devastating combination having fought it myself using a similar tactic on the same world.

point of fact is your loosing and trying to bitch.please stop.You aint seen shit like this back in the day.It was taken face on.alot more respect back then .obviously thats now gone. take it as a fact.you cant win every world you loose some you win some. the amount of worlds ive played far outweighs the ones ive won.Does that make me a bad player per say? no theirs a reason im consistently in the council of every tribe ive played in every single world.im never the founder either.i know how to play this game. i know how to snipe backtime etc.I just dont have the time no more. do i winge and bitch? no because i know why ive lost and how i could do better.so stop bitching and try to improve

Kind regards
Rhaegar2/caelum2/mast3rofnone

DeletedUser4911

Onto your whole premofire only getting defensive bash and taking barbs.I understand it may be a difficult concept for you but there is tactics such as one player in this case most likely alanhunter or something who will be a offensive player and premo a pure defensive player.multiple reasons could cause this real life not being good at attacking but at defending etc. they co-op each other. hence when one attacks the other can defend.this was used in en18 rumeli hisari to a astonishing effect by players Baego and Ricky2002 .Its a devastating combination having fought it myself using a similar tactic on the same world.

I think you mistook what I was saying, PremoFire was active being an OFF/DEF player until suddenly nothing happened on his account for 3-4 days and then nukes were sent out in a way that indicated his account was being run by a coop. It's pretty obvious spotting an account that's run by a coop. With the player not rebuilding spies, not sending fakes when attacking, purposely hitting stacks with half nukes/no rams. And this isn't just PremoFire, this is 20-30% of W.T right now.

PremoFire was an example that is 100% known as he's being internaled.

Because you can't leave chat's on a coop's account, if i were to invite all of W.T into a global chat and spam it, I guarantee 20-30% won't leave, because they're being run by coops.

DeletedUser2616

maybe IRL stuff came up and he said "guys, i'm gonna yolo my shit into stacks for you then you can internal me"

DeletedUser4271

I think you mistook what I was saying, PremoFire was active being an OFF/DEF player until suddenly nothing happened on his account for 3-4 days and then nukes were sent out in a way that indicated his account was being run by a coop. It's pretty obvious spotting an account that's run by a coop. With the player not rebuilding spies, not sending fakes when attacking, purposely hitting stacks with half nukes/no rams. And this isn't just PremoFire, this is 20-30% of W.T right now.

PremoFire was an example that is 100% known as he's being internaled.

Because you can't leave chat's on a coop's account, if i were to invite all of W.T into a global chat and spam it, I guarantee 20-30% won't leave, because they're being run by coops.
point of fact is ive led tribes
in those tribes ive had to deal with all sorts of people. the calm type the idgaf type and ones who have tempers and attitudes to match me at my worst. i know if a mass mail was opened ill keep it open purely so i know whats being said. hence i if i were playing would be one of the 20-30% yet im not inactive.
others would just not care about it.

and what guts said is true.it happens countless times every world.its not illegal for the player in question to empty his village by attacking enemies. he could also be transitioning his account.when a player decides to leave a world they can continue building even whilst they are being nobled it would be a waste not to continue for whatever time they have left.it will only benefit their friend and tribe .its not illegal per say.its illegal when the co-op does it.

DeletedUser2616

I did it myself on en22 when i was quitting for a bit (the core sucked and i wanted to be further out) so i went full offense and threw it all at a known stack to help clear them. it worked and they got nobled by tribemates, and tribemates in my province nobled me.

Ok so i dont actually play tw2 anymore because of time restraints irl. havent been able to play properly since urqhart tbh.But ive been here longer than most.played en15 tw played en09 here for my first world.Not many of us left now that played back then.
point is.I know for a fact that titus doesnt use scripts. in no offense to him but better coders/cheaters have tried and failed to use scripts.its impossible to actually implement them.
Second given that I have played both with and against Titus i know he doesnt want nor does he need to abuse co-ops to beat you.i Dont like titus as a leader because of choices on past worlds but i damned well respect his ability to play this game.all you new gen and even some of the old gen like vegeta keep bitching about people and its honestly rediculous.Admit their better and move the hell on.There are ways around them.tactics you can use simply because you dont know or use them dont go whining.

now then.any player can be co-oped by 2 and co-op 6 back in return. so say titus is co-oped by hurtlocker and jackosaurus(both players in different timezones to titus true fact) that covers pretty much a 24hr time with 3 people that are all retired and heavily active. meaning 24 hr coverage of his account(THIS IS LEGAL.WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT CO-OP IS EXACTLY THAT TO CO PLAY AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT) He could then in turn co-op 6 others who are less active but still active none the less. and with their permission (because remember they can cancel at any time) use their troops while they cant/offline.

Kind regards
Rhaegar2/caelum2/mast3rofnone

Thanks for actually understanding coop rules. too bad no one reads them, or read them and make up their own interpretation instead. Its sad now everytime people get beat its coop abuse or titus running abusing coops or titus running scripts or titus running scripts on coops. its basically you get beat then report those beating you and hope they get banned. people are so fucking delusional they think I coop everyone in TNS when those that have played with me know I'm the laziest coop ever. Its like they can't understand that I recruited a tribe full of active players I played with in the past, of which all of them use discord (MANDATORY) to coordinate. Almost every frontline member we have is cooped by someone in a different timezone. People try to accuse me of pushing accounts when the account owners are active. Like LMAO that doesn't even make sense how can I possibly push on a coop when the original account owner is ACTIVE . Its like they've been in a MRT for so long they don't know what its like to have a tribe with active leaders that organize coherent defensive and offensive strategies.

Honestly its just sad seeing so many scripting accusations thrown at people for sending 0-1sec or any tight noble trains. Its been part of the game for a long time now its just clear now some of these 'veterans' haven't played against competent players. Can't believe I miss fighting against NAN now because atleast they didn't complain nor was their strategy have their entire tribe report the enemy tribe because they're beating our VETERANS so it must be CHEATING

Last edited:

DeletedUser2616

nah, NAN accused everyone of cheating, lel. when i was a spoo on the inside on en32 it was constant bitching about co op abuse, scripts and other crap.
it was a good discord to shitpost in though, think a few of us made vik quit it about 5 or so different times.

DeletedUser4271

nah, NAN accused everyone of cheating, lel. when i was a spoo on the inside on en32 it was constant bitching about co op abuse, scripts and other crap.
it was a good discord to shitpost in though, think a few of us made vik quit it about 5 or so different times.
i managed to piss vik off enough to get removed from their frankenstein one. lmao if they lowered the tribe member limit we might actually have 3-5 tribes of people worth fighting against.each world....maybe

DeletedUser2616

I just realised i was going on about the wrong world, lmao. it was en34 not 32. whatever was the last world carrot played before his autistic freakout.

I just hate it when people's logic goes: Just because I can't do it, means they can't do it. Thus, they must be hacking. Too bad for them what they think is scripting is just really good planning in excel. Just because you played 20 worlds doesn't make you good if you don't stop for a minute to strategize or think about how you COULD attack instead of just trying the same shit on every world without improving.

As for vik/split, at least on en25 they only complained about catting and maybe KOR needing to get some sleep

DeletedUser2616

A mosquito could fly by and fart in their ear and they'd call it a cheat tbh

DeletedUser4451

I'm happy as are many to keep the world alive. I believe he brought in a rule saying you can't Mr to end a world? And as tns have absorbed as many players as possible and merged with 3-4 tribes this should be classed as merging?

DeletedUser4451

Plus..... 70%stops players from joining and 80% closes the world correct? So basically there's still around 3-5months left on this world atleast. See you on the battle feild :)

DeletedUser2979

can we close this and get a new world started
TNS The Night Stalkers 80 6 981 67 % 38 %
i believe that atleast qualifies to stop people joining the world.but given the small number of players perhaps just close the world overall and move to a new one?
Surely if TNS are so good and have recently taken in so many players (I won't say MRT but.....) then getting to the required 80 % shouldn't be a problem. Or have half of TNS quit ?