• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1581

we all now gusto is playing under a different name.i believe he hinted to it back a few worlds on the forums. hes just not being so loud anymore xD
-rhae
I know all of his alias, guts can not hide from whitty ;)

DeletedUser4581

map_www_en37_6171931c14b7b6fa655fc2fa5b3ca11c_15303151731254.png

map_www_en37_5fac58553c3f77edade3b40f79fb6e56_15315428967362.png

Some stats in the TNS vs W-T/DLT war
From July 1st to July 14th:
TNS Conquests from W-T: 62
TNS Conquests from DLT: 19

DLT Conquests from TNS: 0
W-T Conquests from TNS: 7

Bash wise:
TNS OBash: 20,429,373
TNS DBash: 6,445,181

W-T OBash: 8,805,125
W-T DBash: 6,098,990

DLT OBash: 1,624,643
DLT DBash: 1,481,900

DeletedUser4581

I guess we should just start crowning everything like your tribe Titus doll :)

DeletedUser4581

Its funny you say you don't like whiny players your tribe is the whiniest tribe I've ever come across.
Oh, you mean where we started a funny thread to make fun of one of your tribe mates crowning everything and you blew up and started cussing at us? Would you like me to post screen shots? :)

Oh, you mean where we started a funny thread to make fun of one of your tribe mates crowning everything and you blew up and started cussing at us? Would you like me to post screen shots? :)

funny? you mean you made a thread mocking madclown for "bots, scripts, manipulating the game code" with 0 evidence. You didn't make the thread to make fun about crowning because if it were just about crowning I wouldn't care. Don't act like you're surprised I blew up because you made a thread to throw around baseless accusations. One of your players said I manipulated the chat code yeah of course I'm gonna be pissed. you never offered any evidence for anything. Is it cause madclown is half competent enough to time attacks? Is it cause he has a lot of serks and nukes? Is it cause he farms and dedicates more time to the game than 99% of the player-base? Is that what botting is now, just spending time on the game?

also, you should really follow your own advice
7b88edf6d1d4533c36936d216a836c3a.png

DeletedUser4581

Maybe you should log back on to clown's account and read after clown explained (even with the language barrier being hard) we dropped that part, but still made fun of the crowning (which also clown admitted to...unless "many crowns were invested in churches and walls" was an incorrect translation from something else?) and changed our village names to something other than accusing clown of botting?. Also I was the one about the chat code and when you explained you were a victim, did I or did I not say I didn't know that and was wrong? Here, even said it on public forum.

If you notice, once it was actually explained to us, the full situation, we stopped accusing your tribe of cheating and we're still playing the game as it should be. and yes, I was surprised you blew up like that....see I'm this logical type person (as I said to nono) if I see something that walks like a duck and acts like a duck, I am going to think it's a duck until someone explains it's a goose.

DeletedUser4311

so is anything being done about the coop abuse and multi accounts ?

so is anything being done about the coop abuse and multi accounts ?

Yes, when the mods aren't flooded with pointless reports by people who are too dense to read the actual rules on coops (or realize that things like DISCORD exists where people can message each other at a moment's notice).
It's funny to be accused of abusing coop of people who I don't even coop. Shows you just how delusional people can be to justify their bad plays in the game.

DeletedUser4311

Yes, when the mods aren't flooded with pointless reports by people who are too dense to read the actual rules on coops (or realize that things like DISCORD exists where people can message each other at a moment's notice).
It's funny to be accused of abusing coop of people who I don't even coop. Shows you just how delusional people can be to justify their bad plays in the game.

no,one has accused anyone , just asking a question thats all

no,one has accused anyone , just asking a question thats all
Oh really now?
unknown.png

unknown.png

I can go dig up more mail if I wanted to. Before you go crying coop abuse on the forums maybe go tell your tribe they should purge all the inactive accounts being pushed by coops to pump def and noble barbs. If your tribe wanna make false accusations at least don't be giant hypocrites about it.

DeletedUser4311

Oh really now?
unknown.png

unknown.png

I can go dig up more mail if I wanted to. Before you go crying coop abuse on the forums maybe go tell your tribe they should purge all the inactive accounts being pushed by coops to pump def and noble barbs. If your tribe wanna make false accusations at least don't be giant hypocrites about it.

this is news to me so i stand corrected lets just leave it up to the mods to sort out shall we

DeletedUser4911

There's nothing to sort out, classic MRT tribe starts complaining when things look grim and look towards blaming "coop abuse" and other infringements. We're aware of who is being used as a coop on W.T with attack patterns and the questionable use of OFF nukes, slamming into stacks with no follow up once every couple days, e.g PremoFire, and accounts that only seem to be gaining defence BP like this, https://gyazo.com/39915ebe8479ce14e4307666311e5351 there's multiple instances of players having little to no growth, nobling barbs and regularly gaining defence BP while sending fakes 5-10 seconds after another person, I won't be calling anyone out but if you're going to take this publicly without any evidence im afraid you're going to be hit some facts on how we see W.T.

DeletedUser4311

like i said , its up to the mods to look into any claims regardless of who and what tribe is making them , and if there are any infringement by any tribe then action should be taken , its that simple

DeletedUser1565

Ive played long enough to know a cheater when i see one. Titus uses scripts and uses them on those he coops. Btw what you didnt see is they named the village "my tribe W.T sucks" as i taken it so it shown up in events log . So as we were being rude i figure ill speak a truth. But go ahead play the victim LT there one player you dont fool. I also played since beta before carrot. Keep walking fella.

Ive played long enough to know a cheater when i see one. Titus uses scripts and uses them on those he coops. Btw what you didnt see is they named the village "my tribe W.T sucks" as i taken it so it shown up in events log . So as we were being rude i figure ill speak a truth. But go ahead play the victim LT there one player you dont fool. I also played since beta before carrot. Keep walking fella.
yeah go on keep accusing everyone that beat you of cheating. you don't even know who I coops so how can you possibly even have evidence. how many people have you unjustly reported for using coops correctly? It looks like you've played since beta without even bothering to read the rules. You guys love to accuse everyone of scripting, even a player who's a total noob and hasn't won a single world of scripting because his trains are closely timed with nukes.
Maybe the person you should report is Fragkiskos because dude loves to suicide his coops troops into obvious stacks