• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

map_www_en37_62f12b0b41ff4701184ffd9147bd4992_15270014107146.png

1. Royal Knights - Classic MRT every world
2. The Vikings - Mix of experienced and new players..seems decent so far
3. Devil's Advocates - Again some very good players and some new ones. Doing quite well in OBP & got some good farmers.
4. War Team - Can't say much about them. Southeast/west ish tribe quite removed from core wars.
5. Yakuza - probably dying

Royal Knights quickly left Jasenov... They'l probably get crushed here too and same will happen upon new world opening.

It's nice to see TNS still keep and running, it's good to see good players grouped together ;)

Royal Knights quickly left Jasenov... They'l probably get crushed here too and same will happen upon new world opening.

It's nice to see TNS still keep and running, it's good to see good players grouped together ;)

good to see you still around husk. TNS some new some old. Me, JJ & Zeus all here.

I came back to the game on Jasenov after a long idle break ;) Was thinking of joining you there, but would not handle 2 worlds at full pace. I see though, that TNS (here) and BRB (Jasenov) share few members. Makes you reminiscence :)
May play with you next world if we'l all be free

DeletedUser4830

Ahh worry not guys Whitewalker is here to keep the servers open and running purely off his generous donations to Inno in return for Coins :)

by saying this, im very sure you dont know me well... because u dont even know if i bought crowns... btw, just to let u know, yes i did donated once and that was 80$ USD in en35... if you cant even afford to pay 80$ USD for once to inno, dont cry =)

DeletedUser4818

Oh to get into his mindset. I think Cumber assumed you must be donating tons and tons of money to innogames to keep up what you are doing from server to server. Well I can truly only know what you did one server and take the word of others on the rest, but given what happened on the one I know ;)

DeletedUser2616

is this game kill yet? or do worlds have decent numbers?

DeletedUser4271

TFW gutso tells you he's not playing anymore, then he starts enquiring about new worlds. :(:rolleyes::p
we all now gusto is playing under a different name.i believe he hinted to it back a few worlds on the forums. hes just not being so loud anymore xD
-rhae