• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Updates

Your right, but neither is that any of our faults. and the co op abusive going on with those small account? IT not our fault you fail to teach new players how to play or to keep players active. (NOT Directive to you) just saying in general. you are right with the fact TNS and THC have a lot of skill players. but that is also not our fault either. i took in three noobs and show them the ropes this sever. they are holding their ground and playing just fine. come down to the players and leadership taking in players and actually teaching them how to play. the only player that was annoying in VIP at any time was DOOM. VIP had the number, they had active players, they just fail to deliver is all.

wow I am flattered :D
so how far is the world from getting over ? Might see some of you on next Dom world.
Took a long relaxing break since I quit. Ready for some good action again.

actually that was the first world with 25 we started at 20 and i got convinced we could not make it with out 5 more not real important members that we could have done it without... it was truly a whos who of the best of the best where in there though most are no longer with the game anywhere. However there was no restrictions on tribe size we simply got a small bonus for winning if i remember right it was 500 crowns rather than 200. We also went against 3 200 capped tribes and was red from jump.
We did how ever as a tribe heavily coin personally i think i dropped 2 6k packs and i was in the minority for sure on coining. It still stands today as the biggest achievement any tribe on any world has accomplished. Worlds had already dropped in size but not the extent they have now.

The player base on US is meh these days, EN for sure has a lot more active players then US. yeah winning with 25 members is a great achievement, but no good tribe recruits 200 members these days or these past years... and actually really win a sever when going up against smaller active tribes. The skill level of players is limited now a days and with sever always opening up ever 2-3 months players are not sticking around for end game. most of the players now a days normally jump ship or stop playing after 40ish villages cause it is to much for them to handle. you can easily put 25 highly active players in a tribe and crush other tribe unless the skill level of players is some what balance out. Wish they did had tribe size for worlds like they use to have on TW1. small tribes have always been the way to go.

well old mate i am sure your right i have played 2 worlds now on EN 1 some what seriously and the competition is not that great on average. TBH while we might have fewer ppl on US we have better good players server sizes are even now unlike before I think it is because the talent pool is kinda meh and they did not scare the people away as much as US dom servers. There is seriously noone who can compete over there so they just quit or move to VP. Sad really they need to combine both of these servers just to make a sorta game out of it. 5-6k size is the min for a fun dom world. Right now both will be lucky to get to 3-4k.

The low member cap on US-A wasnt s hard limit, but they gave a 2000crown bonus if the winning tribe never broke the agreed on member limit. It was a fun world because there was 4-6 competitive tribes instead of 2-3.

Biggest difference between US and EU are the number of players botting and the sophistication of the bots. I dont use anything and can hit top3 on a US server, can barely hit top 10 on an EU server. Players arent any more skilled though.

well old mate i am sure your right i have played 2 worlds now on EN 1 some what seriously and the competition is not that great on average. TBH while we might have fewer ppl on US we have better good players server sizes are even now unlike before I think it is because the talent pool is kinda meh and they did not scare the people away as much as US dom servers. There is seriously noone who can compete over there so they just quit or move to VP. Sad really they need to combine both of these servers just to make a sorta game out of it. 5-6k size is the min for a fun dom world. Right now both will be lucky to get to 3-4k.
the competition on USA isn't that great, It was winning sever after sever no challenges after the first stage of the game, neither are the players better on US, The US players just spends a lot of money. That doesn't make them good. you have the same tribes over and over again on US with the same players. ITs not the fact there is no one that can compete over there. no one really plays over there cause its a joke. those that do its a one side withing the first month or two with the merging and combine over and over.

The low member cap on US-A wasnt s hard limit, but they gave a 2000crown bonus if the winning tribe never broke the agreed on member limit. It was a fun world because there was 4-6 competitive tribes instead of 2-3.

Biggest difference between US and EU are the number of players botting and the sophistication of the bots. I dont use anything and can hit top3 on a US server, can barely hit top 10 on an EU server. Players arent any more skilled though.
tis is true, there s alot of bot use on EN.

tis is true, there s alot of bot use on EN.
sadReacc.jpg

I try so hard to get rid of them. If you know anyone botting, please send in a ticket about them so I can investigate it.

That is why i am here to spice things up but so far looks like antipathy got the last good world period on either server... its going down down down i do not expect to crack 4k on the next en dom server maybe i am wrong and we can boost that up there but that is even less than i am used too.. So not looking good.

That is why i am here to spice things up but so far looks like antipathy got the last good world period on either server... its going down down down i do not expect to crack 4k on the next en dom server maybe i am wrong and we can boost that up there but that is even less than i am used too.. So not looking good.
what is your idea of spicy things up on the next world cokky?

yeah this is one goo sever me anti and the rest of them have been playing.

If you booted everyone who used bots on most worlds you wouldn't have enough players to play the world, IMO. Nothing has been done about it for way to long and that just makes almost everyone else who wanted to play by the rules to use them to take away some of the advantage the cheaters have gained. So due to doing nothing about bots what is said above it true, I think it may be over 90% though. People who played by the rules, as far as I know, for many years have told me they had to do it to play.

If you booted everyone who used bots on most worlds you wouldn't have enough players to play the world, IMO. Nothing has been done about it for way to long and that just makes almost everyone else who wanted to play by the rules to use them to take away some of the advantage the cheaters have gained. So due to doing nothing about bots what is said above it true, I think it may be over 90% though. People who played by the rules, as far as I know, for many years have told me they had to do it to play.

SpongebobRunThatByMe.jpg

Even people who have played by the rules for years are now using bots because nothing is done to discourage it. Not that difficult to understand. Being a programmer for most my life it isn't something that should be that hard to fix either. Problem is the people who use them the most, spend the most, IMO. Nothing is done to the big spenders......

Another issue is coop abuse. You have to means to track people's activity in the code, but expect people to tell you when someone hasn't been active. You know better then the players if you wanted to. It wouldn't take much to boot coops if a player isn't active for a decided duration. Coop abuse solved without anything but an update to the code. Won't do it though as the big players want to abuse the coops of people who have left the world. Money means more then having a quality game?

Even people who have played by the rules for years are now using bots because nothing is done to discourage it. Not that difficult to understand. Being a programmer for most my life it isn't something that should be that hard to fix either. Problem is the people who use them the most, spend the most, IMO. Nothing is done to the big spenders......
Another issue is coop abuse. You have to means to track people's activity in the code, but expect people to tell you when someone hasn't been active. You know better then the players if you wanted to. It wouldn't take much to boot coops if a player isn't active for a decided duration. Coop abuse solved without anything but an update to the code. Won't do it though as the big players want to abuse the coops of people who have left the world. Money means more then having a quality game?
Hi. Also a programmer for most of my life (JS/PHP/C#), just not THE developer for Tribal Wars 2.
What I can tell you is, I've made suggestions like this 1000 times before and it's more or less just a matter of time until more efficient ways of handling these things come to pass. I'll re-suggest auto-dropping co-ops and such because it's been a while since I last suggested it.

As for discouraging players from resorting to bots, I would strongly advise against it.

What I'm more intrigued by in your posts is this notion that people who spend money get special treatment.
I literally have to explain this like 10,000 times a day. Just because someone spends money on the game doesn't give them the right to cheat.
It doesn't matter if someone has spent $100,000 or $0, if you get caught breaking the rules the punishments are exactly the same.