• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Updates

punishments are the same regardless although there are people who have been banned and gone far enough up the chain that the money they spent actually mattered to the people they talked to and where allowed to unban. The damage had already been done though. So it still worked. Also some just remake accounts though i am pretty sure we are not supposed to discuss cheating lol.. Even as strongly as i hate Bots and the people who think they have to keep up with other players that use them.. I do not use them and still get thief of the day so they are not the end all be all. Being super active is still > then auto farming.

punishments are the same regardless although there are people who have been banned and gone far enough up the chain that the money they spent actually mattered to the people they talked to and where allowed to unban.
I can 150% tell you that this specific situation never happened. This is the sort of garbage that players who come off a three day ban like to spread around to try and make InnoGames look bad and make it look like the mods are in their pocket and we team members have to sit by and just watch as these things get spread around and we can't do anything about it because of insanely heavy-handed speech restrictions.

As for remaking accounts... [Redacted], so that really only [Redacted]... Or an overzealous programmer with a love for spreadsheets. ;)
I really did have to delete about 5 paragraphs for just these two redactions.

I can confirm, being super active is better than any of the grossly inefficient bots that are around right now.

I will say this i can only find a couple probably botting on the new VP server here Only because they just keep sending troops to the same town over and over and over after i capped it so it was kinda obvious even after like 5 mails had to actually kill the units sending to get the bot to stop sending them. But He had it set so ridiculously bad it would not have given him very much of an edge as he did to many hits on to few barbs. Seems like most of the other people are behaving for the most part. Better than i thought but it is just a vp world so have to take that into consideration. In any case i already nobled him out so one less.

Scripts and bots are taking the fun away from the game
Simple as that. Seems like it'll get to a point where everyone will do it just 'to keep up'
That's how rife it's becoming

Personally I'd rather not play than use a bot. I like to conquers people's vils without technological help but mehhh

Actually my last jab was towards the company that changes the game to be more unbalanced towards the heavy spenders. I preferred the game in the early years before money making changes like Gwendoline and tribe skills were added. Coops were a great idea, but in practice just caused more problems, IMO.

Really wish we could go back to the first year or so and have the game that I originally loved. Still like playing and will probably continue to play, but most the people who made the game fun for me have moved on due to the changes and the cheating.

I can 150% tell you that this specific situation never happened. This is the sort of garbage that players who come off a three day ban like to spread around to try and make InnoGames look bad and make it look like the mods are in their pocket and we team members have to sit by and just watch as these things get spread around and we can't do anything about it because of insanely heavy-handed speech restrictions.

As for remaking accounts... [Redacted], so that really only [Redacted]... Or an overzealous programmer with a love for spreadsheets. ;)
I really did have to delete about 5 paragraphs for just these two redactions.

I can confirm, being super active is better than any of the grossly inefficient bots that are around right now.

IDK how this is on EN, But I know from US, what cokky speaks is the truth, I even had friends in Real life that were mods on US, Two of them use to Mod EN and got very piss about it, cause they were doing the right things and it got over turn. but it was what it was. But i know what cokky is refer to and it is sad. Glad to know EN isn't like that.

I will say this i can only find a couple probably botting on the new VP server here Only because they just keep sending troops to the same town over and over and over after i capped it so it was kinda obvious even after like 5 mails had to actually kill the units sending to get the bot to stop sending them. But He had it set so ridiculously bad it would not have given him very much of an edge as he did to many hits on to few barbs. Seems like most of the other people are behaving for the most part. Better than i thought but it is just a vp world so have to take that into consideration. In any case I already nobled him out so one less.

This is the most easy way to tell someone is botting.. but of course they use the I haven't refresh my screen.. when innos lag in the game sucks so highly doubt you didn't refresh for two days. but from a lot of the players I went against that bot, I find don't really have any skill in the game, yeah botting helps give them an edge, but can the bait and switch, IT the correct target of attack, recap, send trains with the nuke in the middle to prepare for the snipe? from most of the people that i have seen bot its all same second train, which isn't hard to do, but no gaps almost ever? nor cancel and recall with innos lag?? please. glad to know you seem to care, and hopefully something will be done or Inno just do too tribe wars 2 what they did for tribe wars 1. boy do I miss TW! days and the first couple of worlds of TW2

Cokky if your doing 25 and don't have a full team set let me know, I was going to take a break.. but Tribal wars.. Maybe this time i can play with you instead of fighting your whole tribe by myself for months on end ^^

IDK how this is on EN, But I know from US, what cokky speaks is the truth, I even had friends in Real life that were mods on US, Two of them use to Mod EN and got very piss about it, cause they were doing the right things and it got over turn. but it was what it was. But i know what cokky is refer to and it is sad. Glad to know EN isn't like that.
This is my third time on the US moderation team and my second time on the EN moderation team and even when I wasn't on either team I was in contact with many moderators and other people within InnoGames as well as just regular players and I can totally confirm that this story is false. InnoGames has been making 100's of millions of dollars a year and I sincerely doubt they would risk their reputation simply to unban ONE player who whales. There are enough whales across all of Inno's IP's to make up for the loss of one who is cheating and doing this would give them a bad reputation and potentially drive away other customers.

Stories like this get started by disgruntled players or former team members and because they know the mods aren't able to do much about it the story is allowed to fester and grow into things like this. This is the type of story that Inno can only really blame on themselves for being so restrictive about what we moderators can and can't say. Like, even me telling you this story is blatantly false could be enough to get me removed from the team for violating their policies about confirming or denying whether a case even exists, but it needs to be said. This. Story. Is. False.

This is my third time on the US moderation team and my second time on the EN moderation team and even when I wasn't on either team I was in contact with many moderators and other people within InnoGames as well as just regular players and I can totally confirm that this story is false. InnoGames has been making 100's of millions of dollars a year and I sincerely doubt they would risk their reputation simply to unban ONE player who whales. There are enough whales across all of Inno's IP's to make up for the loss of one who is cheating and doing this would give them a bad reputation and potentially drive away other customers.

Stories like this get started by disgruntled players or former team members and because they know the mods aren't able to do much about it the story is allowed to fester and grow into things like this. This is the type of story that Inno can only really blame on themselves for being so restrictive about what we moderators can and can't say. Like, even me telling you this story is blatantly false could be enough to get me removed from the team for violating their policies about confirming or denying whether a case even exists, but it needs to be said. This. Story. Is. False.

making millions and still a server that lags and a Gwen every 2 weeks :(
I would expect more effort from INNO if its raking in millions from Gwen at least on the server front lol

@Tokano

I'm not sure if you are aware, but did this realm change from 80% dom condition to 70% dom condition?
I'm, as are others positive it was 80% but now it's 70% was this announced or just changed without anyone being informed?

Cheers

@Tokano

I'm not sure if you are aware, but did this realm change from 80% dom condition to 70% dom condition?
I'm, as are others positive it was 80% but now it's 70% was this announced or just changed without anyone being informed?

Cheers
Uhh... I'll ask Ashie about this and get back to you.