• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

Hello all,

I will be doing a standard World Map Update of all tribes, TOP 5. ODD, ODA, Villages, etc.

I just wanted to post this here so I could claim such an honorable position and let you all know ahead of time.

This will be posted weekly on Sunday 7pm Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). This gives everyone enough time to get settled into their respective tribes to have a clear grasp on who and what I am going to be dealing with, ledger wise.

I will not be playing the world, but will have a village in it to keep track of the stats. This will prevent bias when I start to commentate what is happening.

Happy nobling and good luck to everyone who joins!

-Roman

Hello all,

I will be doing a standard World Map Update of all tribes, TOP 5. ODD, ODA, Villages, etc.

I just wanted to post this here so I could claim such an honorable position and let you all know ahead of time.

This will be posted weekly on Sunday 7pm Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). This gives everyone enough time to get settled into their respective tribes to have a clear grasp on who and what I am going to be dealing with, ledger wise.

I will not be playing the world, but will have a village in it to keep track of the stats. This will prevent bias when I start to commentate what is happening.

Happy nobling and good luck to everyone who joins!

-Roman
Cheers Roman

QUAD WORLD MAP 1.png

(QUADRANGULAR CASTLE WORLD MAP EN69) 9/25/21 12:54

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

<---WORLD STATS--->

Tribes: 45
Players: 1,074
Villages: 2,138
Barbarians: 1,064 (50%)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Legend Key:

★ Rank 1 ★

TRIBE: Druids of Paranor (DOP)
LVL: 26

Members: 45
Villages: 45

Total Player Points (TPP): 18,305 Points

Opponents Defeated Attacking (ODA): 3,826
Opponents Defeated Defending (ODD): 472

TOTAL OPPONENTS DEFEATED (OD):

★ Rank 2 ★

TRIBE: The Exiled Swarm (TES)
LVL: 29

Members: 29
Villages: 29

Total Player Points (TPP): 14,337 Points

Opponents Defeated Attacking (ODA): 1,081
Opponents Defeated Defending (ODD): 2,250

★ Rank 3 ★

TRIBE: Majestic (-V-)
LVL: 34

Members: 30
Villages: 30

Total Player Points (TPP): 11,416

Opponents Defeated Attacking (ODA): 560
Opponents Defeated Defending (ODD): 0

★ Rank 4 ★

TRIBE: Rest In Mediocrity (RIM)
LVL: 18

Members: 26
Villages: 26

Total Player Points (TPP): 10,362

Opponents Defeated Attacking (ODA): 1,689
Opponents Defeated Defending (ODD): 11

★ Rank 5 ★

TRIBE: GETO-DACII (DAC)
LVL: 18

Members: 41
Villages: 41

Total Player Points (TPP): 10,242

Opponents Defeated Attacking (ODA): 296
Opponents Defeated Defending (ODD): 70

*(NOTE)*: Please understand that this data was taken from a singular time (as seen below world map- it is time stamped), so it was not created as real-time progressed using in-game statistics. So, in the early stages of this world you will see that this data may not match what it says in-game. As time goes on, it will become more static instead of dynamic in terms of leaderboard placements and members being added/removed since early-game is very volatile. Included, I will be doing the (+/-) of stats alongside the current stats starting next week Sunday. I apologize for such a long wait, I was busy with in real life situations regarding decorating the home with Halloween Lights and Pumpkin Patch ventures, lol. Finally, let me know if there is something I should add, change or forgot. Thanks!

Good luck to all who have joined this realm. Inno has already made more money from this realm than past 3 worlds combined in tribe levels alone! Hats-off to those Wallet Warriors!!! May Gwen ever be in your favor...

Attachments

• QUAD WORLD MAP.png
    QUAD WORLD MAP.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 136
unknown.png

Rank 1: V for very wealthy
Rank 2: Very Scary, great spread, lots of breathing room and places to grow. Experienced team with lots of vets.
Rank 3: T for Testy, decent cluster, bit confused location wise but they have heart.
Rank 4: Dense
Rank 5: Get Flanked lol, Imagine calling yourself RIM but then losing the rim.
Rank 6: Attempting to Hold the core AND spawn on the rim. A bold strategy cotton lets see if it pays off for them.

Ain't nobody following my update layout anymore?
Hard to make it unbiased this world... Just matter of time till SFU win it unless some other big tribe joins in

Thanks for speaking so highly about us however this world is extremely equal with probably the best premades playing I've seen in a long time.

This world isn't going to be over quickly and it's certainly not in our favour.

All the top tribes have some extremely good depth and skill and not only that but I'm sure diplo will play a massive part in who surives and who doesn't.

Be prepared for all sorts of madness.

This thread is soo disappointing.

Everyone boosting barbs is too.

People that have their step brothers and step sisters make an account to defend is dissapointing too.

This couldve been the first world where everyone was on equal footing (apart from the money usage) yet it's been ruined

Actually, if you have been paying close attention to this world, you would have noticed that -V- were the last tribe to start MOLing barbs, we just took it on a different level, yes. But it was others who started it and tried to get a lead by using crowns, etc.

Everyone boosting barbs is too.

People that have their step brothers and step sisters make an account to defend is dissapointing too.

This couldve been the first world where everyone was on equal footing (apart from the money usage) yet it's been ruined

Actually, if you have been paying close attention to this world, you would have noticed that -V- were the last tribe to start MOLing barbs, we just took it on a different level, yes. But it was others who started it and tried to get a lead by using crowns, etc.
this isnt a good defense btw. i personally don't give a shit about who boosts what but this talking point doesnt hold up

Thanks for speaking so highly about us however this world is extremely equal with probably the best premades playing I've seen in a long time.

This world isn't going to be over quickly and it's certainly not in our favour.

All the top tribes have some extremely good depth and skill and not only that but I'm sure diplo will play a massive part in who surives and who doesn't.

Be prepared for all sorts of madness.
Maybe, but I doubt it. Also stating that SFU is going to win and it is just matter of time is not exactly talking high of as in respectful way... I just know of the advantages your tribe members have over these other tribes ;)
Whichever way bid you best of luck in the wars to come

Maybe, but I doubt it. Also stating that SFU is going to win and it is just matter of time is not exactly talking high of as in respectful way... I just know of the advantages your tribe members have over these other tribes ;)
Whichever way bid you best of luck in the wars to come
true bro ! generally wars are decided by average dong size within the tribe, so we do have a relatively LARGE (haha) advantage there! :DDDD