• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Discussion Thread

Please make a different color for SFU or DAC, yellow and green don't look well next to each other
False!
the colors of SFU and DAC, along with the magenta of RIM complete a triad color scheme
color circle.png

Thanks to Wakthebrave for his new Top 5 tribes, top 20 players thread, to help with his request to keep it clean and tidy, I'll rename this thread to the discussion thread. Please keep discussions / banter about it in here. Thanks in advance.

As @darth vader is not here, i will start doing maps as he do, if someone want help me a little bit, or suggestiongs, etc.
Pm on forum!
You might wanna take a look at previous world map updates, I’d say ones before en60 to get a good idea on how to format. Usually you post top five map, and then post a tidbit about each tribe.

-[tribe name]: [number of members] [tribe points] [optional obash and dbash] [unbiased summary of current tribe activity]

Yes, I saw the templates that have been made and they are very good, but let's say that I am doing it in my style, and looking for my interests.
It's something I've always done, but I never publish it, I leave it on a discord channel so I can see the progress of the enemies, see their conquests per week, where their tops players go, etc.

Yes, I saw the templates that have been made and they are very good, but let's say that I am doing it in my style, and looking for my interests.
It's something I've always done, but I never publish it, I leave it on a discord channel so I can see the progress of the enemies, see their conquests per week, where their tops players go, etc.

i like it, nice and in-depth

As @darth vader is not here, i will start doing maps as he do, if someone want help me a little bit, or suggestiongs, etc.
Pm on forum!

Here are some I did when I had time for it, may be that little help ;)

Since your mate ban me like 1 month just for say the same as tms, or most of SFU boys i decided to just not give time to any1 is not of my tribe :D

And when i say your mate, i mean @ArbitraryCamel

Ey arbitarychamel, dont do you think was a stupid ban? And maybe was harder with me than with any of SFU boys because, you are a SFU boy?