• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Players

DeletedUser4440

I was thinking about playing Yburg logged in under main account but never got started due to classes starting back wish I would have now looks exciting. What do you think about the top 5 players? Mine are:

1. Nita93 - we actually played together under my main account. Decent player but horrible attitude when it comes to getting along with the tribe.
  2. Op3r4t0r - decent ODA for top 5. Have not heard much about this player but looks solid. Hope to see this player actually take top 1 spot.
  3. mamacemace - Highest PPV on world with 7 villages. Nobled a lot of barbs but looks likes like he has used MOL to build them. Also very quiet but looks solid and can take #1 at any time. Good job buddy.
  4. Lord-Titus - Bad tribe for such a good player. Someone in TAX that plays with me on other world said that they have been trying to take out this player but without luck. Ranked #2 in ODA :eek: and #1 in defensive bash OMG! Doing amazing. If he keeps this up will be unstoppable.
  5. VulcanIX - Good ODA looks for top 5 player. Have not heard much from or about but from what I can tell looks decent.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

All i got from this was a bash Nita and buff titus.....Try to be none biased next time.

DeletedUser4443

1. VulcanIX - Good ODA looks for top 5 player. Have not heard much from or about but from what I can tell looks decent.

I played TW1 around 10 years ago casually, that's my only experience, I was bored of Travian and remembered there was Tribal wars, so I started my first round of TW2 same day Yburg came out. A lot of people have been answering the questions i've asked and overall i'm a fast study so i've been able to keep up with players. I've spend $50 on the game so far and planning to not buy more crowns anymore. I've read all the drama on the forums without popcorn sadly but it's still been quite entertaining :p

DeletedUser4401

Lord-Titus - Bad tribe for such a good player. Someone in TAX that plays with me on other world said that they have been trying to take out this player but without luck. Ranked #2 in ODA :eek: and #1 in defensive bash OMG! Doing amazing. If he keeps this up will be unstoppable.

He will keep it up until either his crowns or money will run out

DeletedUser

considering Achievements, Nita93 can't keep his position longer. He just took Google's village(google delete his account. It's not Nita93's ability. It's good for TNS, other tribes like TKA and NAN. because Nita93 has no ability to use big village properly.

the most important thing is his chairs in his tribe.
If he has some space to sit in TAX, the future of TAX is very grey.

I don't know him. but his achievements tell me he will blow over like an autumn leaves.

numbers don''t lie.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

perhaps...no need to bash them though.Just salty cause he took your village?
considering Achievements, Nita93 can't keep his position longer. He just took Google's village(google delete his account. It's not Nita93's ability. It's good for TNS, other tribes like TKA and NAN. because Nita93 has no ability to use big village properly.

the most important thing is his chairs in his tribe.
If he has some space to sit in TAX, the future of TAX is very grey.

I don't know him. but his achievements tell me he will blow over like an autumn leaves.

numbers don''t lie.
Troops > achievments.
Dont base stuff off achievments they dont truly mean anything lmao

DeletedUser

perhaps...no need to bash them though.Just salty cause he took your village?

Troops > achievments.
Dont base stuff off achievments they dont truly mean anything lmao

Try to be non biased next time! ;)

DeletedUser4443

Achivements huh ;) what can you tell me about me, looking at my achievements QuietObserver?

DeletedUser1914

Try to be non biased next time! ;)
tax are attacking me lmao.I am not biased im just pointing out the truth and facts that achievements are too broad.A player could dodge countless attacks and snipe nobles and then backtime their own nobles and nuke and wouldn't get an achievement for it yet is a more competent player than half of the ones currently playing.