• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser430

TW2 Community please understand that posting false information and/or impersonating players will not be tolerated.

DeletedUser3951

This grace period seems to be very similar to the "Christmas ceasefire" that never seem to happen as agreed before one side or the other breaks it. What I see is that somebody always takes advantage of these in this STRATEGY GAME. I really still see no point to grace periods as people don't seem to have the respect mentioned and stick to them.

DeletedUser4406

again your making an example of something.

grace period is an diplomacy that is agreed from both sides diplomats.... its something that has been done for the past 10 years in tribal wars.... and its been done in each world in tw2 by tribes that got respect for each other.....

the chrismas ceasefire was a whole server agreement? this grace is totally different...

This grace period seems to be very similar to the "Christmas ceasefire" that never seem to happen as agreed before one side or the other breaks it. What I see is that somebody always takes advantage of these in this STRATEGY GAME. I really still see no point to grace periods as people don't seem to have the respect mentioned and stick to them.
Some people are just gonna be like that, but fortunately there are exceptions where players have their honor and treat opponents with respect. Once one breaks it you will know, and such a person loses that respect that could have gained. It is worth more than troops or points or crowns or even a won world

DeletedUser3951

Nita, I am making observations based on my own experiences, they may not be 10 years, but from what I have seen in the 4 realms I am playing in. But I thank your tribe for destroying my villages in this realm as I needed to cut down and you guys made the decision for me which it would be. I gladly leave you all to practice the diplomacy and do hope you all practice what you preach, and that also includes the tribe I was in.

Perhaps the thread needs to return to discussions of the top 5, I think I may have taken us a little off topic for which I apologise :D

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4406

Nita, I am making observations based on my own experiences, they may not be 10 years, but from what I have seen in the 4 realms I am playing in. But I thank your tribe for destroying my villages in this realm as I needed to cut down and you guys made the decision for me which it would be. I gladly leave you all to practice the diplomacy and do hope you all practice what you preach, and that also includes the tribe I was in.

Perhaps the thread needs to return to discussions of the top 5, I think I may have taken us a little off topic for which I apologise :D

I dont need more practice after winning 30+ realms... tbh you people meed practice in announcement. Yet again you fail to inform of a maintence schedulw...

DeletedUser1914

I'll just point out this isnt the first time you guys have popped a maintenance and people have lost villages.In every other game i play we get a time frame and date of when maintenance happens.League of legends World of War craft etc all give you times so you know.They message the players.Dont expect everyone to check the forums for new stuff every day.

DeletedUser1914

I'm also going to double post
@suddidi there was indeed a grace period in ww2 for anzacs and their enemy.And stop trying to make out that grace periods don't work.In two worlds that i tried to do them THEY worked.Igre de worked.Leeds castle worked.Urqhart castle worked.Simply because one world did not work does not mean they never work.

It is bad etiquette of a tribe to break a ceasefire as it tells anyone(their allies,enemies or neutrals) that their word cant be trusted and they might backfire when it suits them.
But you know aparently none of that matters if you want to win nowdays.How the game and its community have fallen.

DeletedUser4383

Things are getting interesting. I stopped playing on that server since restart. Too much stuff on others realms. GL to everyone espacally to crowners. Cya.

DeletedUser4406

I direct you to this post, which clearly states the date of the upgrade https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/version-1-75.4614/

oh yeh? that one?

I was sending deff to one of my villages or i was suppose to then you out of nowhere say ''we will be back in 5 minutes'' and then it was too late. lucky me it was just a fake noble deceiver...

a) you announce a couple days ahead of the patch update
a2) at the dev tracker, which most game have, the developers make a note if there is any future problems(very important in business)
b) on the patch day which is usually on a TUESDAY in most games there is an warning 1H ahead. an ingame message that says: Dear players we are today patching at noon and so we will close down the server for a moment.
then there is an count down each 10 minut until it hit 12:00 and servers goes poof.
c) patch is being uploaded if you play WOW or eve or GW2 there is something to download. The moderator is posting the patch update
d) the developer give some more notes if they have found some bugs with the new update what to expect.

this is done in most games its solid. The players feel they are part of the game the update they feel the developers are actaully listening to them. the trick is to make someone jump off a cliff and look forward of the travel down.

DeletedUser694

Grace periods are something that is agreed by Two tribes that allows a peaceful cancellation of a pact. It also shows tribes that play with honour and other tribes that down the line cannot be trusted. These have been around for ages so I am surprised that people are questioning them and why they are used.

DeletedUser430

Nita, there's this thing called unscheduled maintenance. Which shortly and during any support ticket players were made aware. Trolling and looking to argue with one of my moderators will not work in your favor.

DeletedUser4403

Nita, there's this thing called unscheduled maintenance. Which shortly and during any support ticket players were made aware. Trolling and looking to argue with one of my moderators will not work in your favor.

Just cause they're arguing doesn't make it trolling.

DeletedUser4406

e73fd5562ead277a3d9cd0563d875e48

lets get back on the topic.

TAX- Let me introduce you to the Tax Collectors. Our goal is simple. We collect our fair tax of all our enemies villages while provide a safe and healthy 100% FREE tax to our ALLY and NAP, our position are mainly in the core and outer core in the EAST, we are fairy gentle souls but we do provide lethal nukes for hire: Pm our salesman I J K Victor for more information and the tribe secretary of state: Ben Adeaphon Delat.
info: top 1, 80 members(way to high but im not in charge^^) 2,2m off bashpoints, 804k def, 342 villages. top one in bashpoints...

TKA- had a decent start but they are now grumbling. been losing tons of villages: 12 villages to the TAX collectors. was a dominant western tribe but now its line is in shambles... and from 64 members down to 58. 1m off 344k deff. Only at war with TAX from what i know off.

TRS- A decent tribe located in the south/ southwest corner. lots of familiar faces and decent players all of them. not sure what they are up to i try to keep it strictly proffesional with my old comrades in that tribe. Spying is not my kind of tool in this strategy game. the stats: 58 members, 480k off 168k deff.

FLC- A very spread tribe not sure of their plans but they need to form some sort of core to survive in the long game. They got an excellent choice of diplomacy so for now they are safe. a pretty aggressive tribe aswell towards their enemies: 656k off 136k deff.

TNS- been fighting these for a while now and i must say they provided as much action as expected. They have had some weird strategy of sending nobles 15H out with no support nor do they crown or build a church but they leave it to be taken. So far they have nobled 5 barbs inside TAX territory that have been returned by lethal high taxes. Thank god for the monthly TAXES. 11 villages lost to the TAX collectors.
1m in off bash 633k deff

Just one hint about FLC plans(not succeed?), they issued grace period to Horde on taking off NAP (24h) in mid time of our merge

DeletedUser4442

I am not taking sides here, but TNS will either win this world or they will get bored of playing.
TAX will be the runner up, even with the addition of HORDE ( horde - i like these guys for some reason).

I am not taking sides here, but TNS will either win this world or they will get bored of playing.
TAX will be the runner up, even with the addition of HORDE ( horde - i like these guys for some reason).

ORC is back. So I guess now its a subtraction

Status
Not open for further replies.