• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1914

Huskazor ____ 93 ____ x Nita _____ 93 _____
The 93 conspiracy is real. 93/31 = 3. Illuminati.
Okay can we seriously get some more forum posts so I don't have to torture you guys with my disgusting sense of humour? Thanks.
Alot of people dont want to post so they dont damage their reputation,their tribes reputation, or they just dont want to risk getting their name put out and becoming a target if someone feels like it.
Atm the north east is fairly secure , the core is nwt, north west is only contended by 2 , south east is much the same.All the action is around south west at the moment.In the terms of unkowns everywhere else if fighting but there isnt as many variables as there is in south west heres a map for everyone
map_www_en25_03d5c2cea24d028128e6f01821a2924d_14870406026435.png

TKA - Everyone knows them picking on smaller tribes who they might be hoping are less co-ordinated
USS - ranked 11 they picked up members at a large rate.Theres the small chance they are a pre-made but its extremely doubtful as from personal experience their attacks are not co-ordinated and many times not even offensive units.
LiA - they hoped to have room to expand...but it would seem they might have just as much trouble as they did in the core
LWC - a semi known tribe.Top ten but no real outstanding achievments might come into conflict with the possible Four leaf/clover family tribe
FLN/FLC - So this i suspect is a family tribe.Why simple i asked and instead of being told no i got redirected to their leader (the player contacted was council level so they had the authority to answer regardless) to me having played and led tribes is a indication their either extremely close or they are infact family.Regardless theyre being food for NWT
BLW/ASH - ok so many will argue they dont belong here.In truth they might not but this is a southwest discussion post and they are stuck between several high playing tribes in addition they have high BP for their rank.Only 5k off USS the rank 11 tribe.I'm biased but it is a small tribe considered to those it neighbours.However most do have some experience in past worlds.The fact they do have high BP is noteworthy.It means their not just sitting idly between everyone

@Nita93 My GF is getting jeallous :D
@Be Envious You cracked it ;) Now you know who is behind making Trump a president ;]

This map looks better... but doesn't include that tone of tribes in between these that are shown :D Be wary though, as the world is going it seems that many things may change soon. Tribes will come and go ;)

DeletedUser4419

That moment when a noob tribe without leadership declares war on you

better luck on the next world boys

DeletedUser4406

Alot of people dont want to post so they dont damage their reputation,their tribes reputation, or they just dont want to risk getting their name put out and becoming a target if someone feels like it.
Atm the north east is fairly secure , the core is nwt, north west is only contended by 2 , south east is much the same.All the action is around south west at the moment.In the terms of unkowns everywhere else if fighting but there isnt as many variables as there is in south west heres a map for everyone
map_www_en25_03d5c2cea24d028128e6f01821a2924d_14870406026435.png

TKA - Everyone knows them picking on smaller tribes who they might be hoping are less co-ordinated
USS - ranked 11 they picked up members at a large rate.Theres the small chance they are a pre-made but its extremely doubtful as from personal experience their attacks are not co-ordinated and many times not even offensive units.
LiA - they hoped to have room to expand...but it would seem they might have just as much trouble as they did in the core
LWC - a semi known tribe.Top ten but no real outstanding achievments might come into conflict with the possible Four leaf/clover family tribe
FLN/FLC - So this i suspect is a family tribe.Why simple i asked and instead of being told no i got redirected to their leader (the player contacted was council level so they had the authority to answer regardless) to me having played and led tribes is a indication their either extremely close or they are infact family.Regardless theyre being food for NWT
BLW/ASH - ok so many will argue they dont belong here.In truth they might not but this is a southwest discussion post and they are stuck between several high playing tribes in addition they have high BP for their rank.Only 5k off USS the rank 11 tribe.I'm biased but it is a small tribe considered to those it neighbours.However most do have some experience in past worlds.The fact they do have high BP is noteworthy.It means their not just sitting idly between everyone

I'm here this evening to comment on the tribe TKA.

TKA have decided they want to merge with TNS in the future atleast the rumours point in that direction. So because of this our relationship has ended with a grace period of 12H. the NAP went down this evening and a letter was sent out with an explanation and a ''pelt season opening at 7am server time''

what does TKA do? http://prntscr.com/e8siyt

They decide to ignore our humble grace period and decide to openly decare war.
I hope TKA enjoy playing alongside with TNS, a tribe that doesnt support their fellow players except one their leader that somehow got 5 paladins in his main while the rest of his tribe mates are being nobled. very curious. Multi? coop abuse?

Also the reason we offer a GRACE period. is to let both sides to prepare SUPPORT and plan quick close combat operations. Good luck :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4419

@TKA
You might want to consider the position of your players before declaring war against a far superior tribe.
By that, I mean that you have multiple members sharing provinces with some of our strongest, and you've left them with no chance. You haven't even taken the time to stack those players or do anything for them.
That's what you get for going behind people's backs.

To conclude, I'd like to say that Petra is quite a failure of a leader hehe. R.I.P. TKA 2017-2017 premature burial

DeletedUser4386

TKA can have fun with tribe that crowns up barbarians and cries :)

DeletedUser4373

TKA have decided they want to merge with TNS in the future atleast the rumours point in that direction.
Never heard of anything like that (I'm not in tribe leadership though). Any evidence?

DeletedUser4373

I never heard of any grace period either, would like to see evidence of that too and asked our leadership about it.

DeletedUser4432

Wow common guys do you know what is respect. Its a game but we are who make this game and we still need to have a respect as a winners or losers. Win with respect and loose with respect. There are discussions here without any respect.
So much things based on Rumours. :) NWT break aliances based on rumours. Common guys you are strong tribe, first tribe. You dont need this bullshit to go to war. You can just proclaim a war and go for it. Why to accuse in alliance with TNS, that was never in the mind even of TKA. In the end its tribal wars and war is fine. You win you loose it doesnt matter its a part of the game. And false accusation its not a sign of strong diplomacy but otherwise.
Good luck ya all in what are you doing and how you doing it.

I will add my 2 cents to the discussion...
As everyone already noticed, Horde is merging into NWT and we never had bad relationship with TKA. The original alliance between ORC-NWT-TKA was a great idea and it worked well. I am in good relationship with both councils (TKA/NWT) and I am positively impressed with both.
However I barely got to know there is a war going on between those 2 tribes and we basically just merging, while one of our members lost a village to TKA, just as he merged.
Horde has definitely not declared a war on TKA, but I understand, as we join NWT, the war has to be... Just that I hoped that our relations that we so far had, would be enough to respect the grace (or at least give one, if the one proposed by NWT seemed not to be fair).
However it will go on, I am hoping to remain in good relations with both tribes and separate business from personal stuff.

DeletedUser3951

This is all very interesting, if this was a real war, what would happen. Would an army give a grace period so that their allies could set up properly with the enemies and gain more strength? Or would they just believe they were traitors and just attack them immediately? What is the point of a grace period? Just saying.....

DeletedUser2847

The point of a grace period is that there is not much point of having agreements like NAP/ALLY etc if tribes are free to use it for backstabbing. But when this is said everyone is ofcourse free to backstabb this kind of agreements. But i dont belive its very clever to backstabb this agreements because players remember what other players/tribes doing this so it might be a problem to achive other agreements at the realm and other realms. Im not very intrested in an agreement when i know its an big possibility to be backstabbed, dont belive anyone is.

DeletedUser4419

@Redpsy, as far as I know, we have evidence to back up all of our claims. I don't guarantee that, but that's what I know.
@sudidi, the thing is, it's a game and nothing can change that. In a strategy game, you have to utilize all resources that you have to the maximum to efficiently play the game. This means proper time management, defensive strategies, etc. are required instead of blindly going into a war. Another reason is what @carrot70 said.
@ceero indeed hehe

DeletedUser4419

Also a moment of silence for Odowan1. Lying, abusive and careless 'til the end. R.I.P. and thank you for handing us free farms.

DeletedUser4406

This is all very interesting, if this was a real war, what would happen. Would an army give a grace period so that their allies could set up properly with the enemies and gain more strength? Or would they just believe they were traitors and just attack them immediately? What is the point of a grace period? Just saying.....

what you fail to understand is that this is a strategy GAME, and the point of this grace period was to guarantee so each member are ONLINE when the attacks begin. so both sides can prepare. NOW i have several reports that TKA players are being cleared and in process of being nobled because they were offline.

don't bring in real life into this. The moment you bring in real life you open for one big drama contest.

One player i attacked totally raged at me saying: ''how dare you attack when there was a grace period'' should i have wait? well normally i would but they violated the grace period.

the grace period is not a must... it's more respect for both sides to be prepared. I prefer fighting an awake and ready opponent than one we backstabb and boom hit him when we know he is asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.